Four

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was celebrating two very special occasions. First is his second year anniversary being with Yeonhee, and secondly, it's her birthday.

 

He was planning to propose to Yeonhee during the party he was going to hold for her birthday and introduce her to his father. Even though he did not have a good relationship with his father, he still loved and respected him simply because, he was his father.

 

He couldn't wait to call Yeonhee his wife. He may be too young to propose to her, heck, he didn't even graduate from university yet, but he thought that he was going to marry Yeonhee after college anyways, so why not propose in advance?

 

At school, just like the usual, Baekhyun saw Yeonhee talking with Chanyeol about the latest trends in music and other stuff. Sometimes, he would become jealous on how close the two of them had become.

 

"Hey, babe! Hey, dumbo." He greeted them.

 

"Hey Baek!" Yeonhee greeted. He hugged her from the back and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Yo. Watch the PDA, bro." Chanyeol cringed.

 

"Jealous much?" Baekhyun replied to his giant friend. "So~ do you know what it is today?" He asked his girlfriend who was giggling in his arms.

 

"Of course I do. It's our third anniversary! Happy anniversary!" She turned around and hugged him.

 

Baekhyun smiled at her.

 

"Seriously guys. Ants are surrounding you. It's making me cringe. Stop." Chanyeol said.

 

"Then go get yourself a girlfriend, dumbyeol." Baekhyun joked.

 

Baekhyun wanted to kiss Yeonhee's lips as he stared at her small round face. But apparently, for some unknown reason, she just won't let him.

 

 

The time of the party came. Baekhyun had invited all of their friends from school but unfortunately, his best friend, Chanyeol couldn't come.

 

While Baekhyun was busy thinking of ways on how he could propose to Yeonhee, Yeonhee, on the other hand, sneaked behind him and covered his eyes.

 

"I have a gift for you." She cooed. "Close your eyes okay? I'm removing my hands off now."

 

He closed his eyes just like she instructed.

 

"Now open your eyes. Tadaaaaah!" She said as she showed him a self-customized bracelet. She place it on his wrist and greeted him.

 

"Happy anniversary, Baek."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter