Six

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Yeonhee had said to Chanyeol earlier shocked Chanyeol momentarily and made his heart flatter.

"So I'm her first love?" He thought as his focus was on the street before him.

Chanyeol had driven her home and he had confirmed that she is not living at the orphanage anymore. She is living all by herself. She must be renting this small apartment. She invited him in and they went inside. Chanyeol's head almost reached her ceiling.

'Wow! Am I so tall or her apartment is just small? Oh well.' He thought.

"Would you like a soda, juice?" She asked.

"Soda is fine." He replied.

"Okay." Yeonhee said as she went to the kitchen to get Chanyeol's soda.

While she was getting the soda, Chanyeol was looking around her room and saw a picture of young boy and a young girl. The boy's hand was around the girl's arm while the girl was doing the peace signature pose.

'Who's this?' Chanyeol asked even though he already knew the answer.

Yeonhee gave him the soda and Chanyeol started drinking it, while secretly stealing glances of her face. He noticed that she was staring at the picture while smiling.

"He's Chanyeol oppa. The boy I was talking to you about." She said and Chanyeol unconsciously smiled.

"Oh~ so could you tell me more about him? He seems like a nice guy." He said.

"Well, he was the one who changed the negative side of me." She said.

"Oh really? How?"

"Well, I hated my parents but he said that no parents don't love their children. I didn't believe him at first but he gave me this ring. Isn't it lovely? I think it really fits me well." She continued proudly.

Chanyeol wanted to hear more on what she thought of him. So he kept on asking.

"Yeah it fits you, so what happened next?"

"Well after he gave me this ring, he said that I would never be alone and that he will be forever with me wherever I am in the world. I believed him, even until now, this ring still comforts me. I once thought that it is okay for me not find my parents as long as I have him, but then again, he left. I don't know where he is right now but what I do know is that we will meet again someday." She said. Chanyeol couldn't help but admire her more and more.

"Yeah and I already found you. . ." He unconsciously said.

"What was that again?" She asked.

"I said that he is definitely gonna find you."

"Well yeah, I hope so. I can't wait to see how he looks like now." She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter