Epilogue

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later...

"I remembered the day we first met, everything was in chaos." Yeonhee paused as she thought what's next to say. "But I'm glad I met you. You are one of the best things that had happened in my life." She said as she placed the roses surrounded with baby's breath. "I miss you..." She cried but before she could finish what she was saying she was interrupted.

"Mommy!" Her son, named Chanhee, screamed as he ran towards her. "Why are you crying mommy?" He asked. "Do you miss papa?"

"Yes baby. I missed him very much." Yeonhee said as she hugged her son. "Do you want to read to papa the poem you made?" She asked.

"Yes! I wanna! It's my gift to him this father's day." He happily exclaimed and then he began reading the poem he made in school.

"God gave me these hands so small
To hug my papa big and tall
God gave me this power I had
So I could hug papa when he is sad.

God gave my papa to me
Because He knows he makes me happy
Now that he's gone, the papa I love
I hope he's happy flying with angels above

Happy father's day papa!" Chanhee greeted in front of a gravestone. Yeonhee couldn't help but cry upon hearing the short poem her son had made. It was also her first time hearing the poem.

"Let's say goodbye to papa now, Chanhee." She said.

"Bye, papa. We will visit you again! Say hi to God for me." He said. Yeonhee wiped the tears from her eyes and ruffled the boy's hair. She turned around a gave one last look at the grave. "Goodbye, dad. I will visit soon."

"Mommy! Hurry up! Daddy's waiting in the car!"

x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x○x

"So how was the check up?" Chanyeol asked as Yeonhee came out of the doctor's room. It was Monday and Yeonhee felt sick, so her husband decided to take her to the hospital after dropping their son to school. Chanyeol became nervous upon seeing the frown on his wife's face but it was soon replaced with happiness when she said...

"Chanyeol-ah, the doctor said I'm one month pregnant!"

"Oh my goodness! I'm going to be a father!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter