One

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonhee lost her parents at a very young age. She was raised in an orphanage where she met a boy she didn't know would change her entire life. He was tall, chubby, has pearly white skin, and handsome too. Others like to call him "smiley face Chanyeol" for he was always smiling.

Chanyeol was a regular visitor at the orphanage. Yeonhee met him in the stream behind the orphanage where he saw her crying. Both of her parents did not actually died. It's just, she lost them physically. Her dad left her and her mother when she was four and her mother left her when she was five. She does not really know why they raised her if they're just going to leave her alone at such a young age.

It had been Yeonhee's promise to herself to never let anyone see her cry. She was the oldest kid in the orphanage and she needed to be strong. Letting the other children see her cry would make her look weak. Then one afternoon, she thought she really needed to let out every negative feelings off her veins. When she thought she was alone, she cried. Oh boy, was she wrong. When she started crying her heart out, she heard someone approaching her way.

"Hey little girl, why are you crying?" A tall boy asked her. When she looked up from her crouching position, she recognized the boy who always visited the orphanage with his mother. 'Chanyeol.' She thought.

"What are you doing here? Leave me alone." She said and buried her face back to her knees.

"I knew you had been crying every time I saw you come back in the orphanage. So you were here all along. Now come on, tell me why is a lovely princess like you crying?" Chanyeol asked once again. Yeonhee was contemplating whether to tell him or not.

"My mommy and daddy do not love me." She said to him without looking up.

"Hey hey, what are you talking about? There are no mommies and daddies who wouldn't love their children." Yeonhee remained silent but the sobs coming out from her was still there. "There there. Stop crying." Chanyeol hugged her and patted her head.

"I don't know what happened to your mommy and daddy, but I know they love you." He said as he continued patting her back a gesture to comfort her.

"But why did they left me if they loved me?" Yeonhee asked and looked up at Chanyeol with tears in her eyes. Chanyeol saw how her eyes flickered with longingness, hurt and sadness.

"Shh. Don't cry! Just remember that your mommy and daddy loves you okay? I don't know why they left but I'm sure they had their reasons. If you want, I can be your mommy and your daddy at the same time and even your oppa. So stop crying. I don't like seeing everyone's favorite noona cry." He cooed and hugged her tight.

When Yeonhee heard that, she somehow had a feeling that she could depend on the person right in front of her. That she could depend on Chanyeol.

"Really?" She asked. Her voice became hoarse due to all the crying she did.

"Yes. Really. Believe me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter