Five

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened the other night was a great shock for Yeonhee especially for Baekhyun. Baekhyun had told her for how many times during their relationship how he hated his sister because she was the reason of his now broken family. He had told her countless of times that even she had a hard time counting them. But she never knew that she was that person, his sister.

Baekhyun had explained to her back then that his mother didn't have any acceptable reasons for leaving him. She had just told him one reason that made him hate both her sister and her sister's mother. She told him that she had to leave him because he looks very much like his father and she didn't want to remember him every time she saw his face.

When Yeonhee heard that reason, she couldn't help but scoff on how ridiculous it sounded.

'What should I do now? I love him but I was that child that he hates so much for how many years.' She thought to herself as she got ready for school.

When she got to school, Baekhyun has been avoiding her as much as possible shocking all of their classmates. Every time she would go near him, he'd go away. Even Chanyeol noticed the change in their relationship.

"What happened to you and Baekhyun?" He asked her one day but she didn't have any courage to talk about the entire dreadful thing once again.

Yeonhee had been crying a lot lately. She didn't know what to do anymore. She tried going to their house to visit Baekhyun but he did not even open the door to his room for her.

His father talked, more like their father, talked to her instead. Telling her his sincere apologies and stuff, but still, no matter how sincere he was, she just couldn't accept that the one talking to her was also her father. The one who had left her at a very young age. And the fact that she was his illegitimate child that made Baekhyun's life miserable made her angry.

"Just give him time to accept you, my daughter. It's been really hard on him." Her father said.

"Why did you left me? All of this wouldn't have happened if you didn't left me and just let me grow up with my brother. We wouldn't have fallen in love with each other. It's your entire fault!" She cried in frustration.

"I know I know. I've ruined four lives. Your's, your mother's, Baekhyun's and his mother's. And I'm sorry. I really am. I promise I'll fix this." She walked away from him and did not finish listening. Even though she acted rudely, he understood that she was angry and disappointed, and just let her be. She tried going inside Baekhyun's room. The good thing was it was open so she was able to get inside. He was on the balcony and was deep in thought.

"Oppa." Yeonhee called.

"Don't you ever call me that word starting today! I'm not your oppa!" He angrily said as he pushed her away.

"But..." She tried to talk but she was cut by Baekhyun.

"The ring is all yours, you can sell that and give the money to your mom who's also the who took everything away from me." Baekhyun coldly told her.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She choked.

"Isn't it obvious or are you really that stupid? I regret ever meeting you; I regret everything that has something to do with you!" He spat making the girl before him cry.

That last sentence hurt Yeonhee way too much. She ran away from him before he could even apologize for being so harsh. Instead of chasing her, Baekhyun placed all his effort to stay glued to his room like he didn't have a care, where in fact he still cared. 

 

'So this what it felt like when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter