Two

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has already been ten years since Yeonhee and Chanyeol separated ways. Yeonhee was now a university student in one of the top schools in South Korea.

She currently has a boyfriend and they had been together for a year now. She was already twenty years old. Despite having a boyfriend, she never once failed to think of how Chanyeol was doing. He had remained a very important person for her.

Yeonhee, and her boyfriend, Baekhyun, were currently at a cafe near the university. Baekhyun insisted to treat her for lunch. She had never really expected that she and Baekhyun would go far from being friends. They weren't even friends from the start to begin with.

Education is still the most important thing to Yeonhee. She is very much thankful and proud that she could study in an elite school even if it's through scholarship. The school has kindergarten, elementary, secondary and tertiary education in which all are divided into two divisions. The elite group and the regular group.

The regular group is composed of those students who are scholars and student's who have a normal status in the society. The elite group is composed of artists, children of politicians, heirs of businesses, those people who can be considered as billionaires.

Knowing the structure of the school, she wondered why she was placed on the elite group. She asked the information office about this and they had just told her that a man named Byun Baek Jin recommended her in the group.

She tried to recall what good deeds she did for Mr. Byun for him to have a reason recommend her in the elite group? But none came into her thoughts.

"Maybe I'm just lucky, I guess?" She thought.

Nevertheless, she was very thankful for having that kind of opportunity. It's just a once in a lifetime opportunity after all.

During her first day of school, if you are thinking of a Korean drama plot where rich girls and boys are acting like es, well none of them acted like that.

They were all good to her except for one person. That person was Baekhyun, which was now her current boyfriend. All of the students in the elite group knew that she was not rich. Even so, none of them treated her like trash. They were friendly that some of the girls were kind enough to give her their old uniforms which was astonishingly equivalent to a three month rental for a condominium in Seoul.

But Byun Baekhyun really hated her for some unknown reason. She really didn't know why he hated her guts. He kept on bullying her, teasing her, anything that could get on her nerves, he would do it. 

A miracle must have happened if there was a day that he won't put bubble gum on Yeonhee's uniform, or annoy her. But one day, the "miracle" she was talking about happened. He stopped bullying Yeonhee and the latter felt very relieved.

While Yeonhee was on her way to the third floor, she saw a boy on the other building who attempted to jump from the rooftop. When she had a clear view of the boy's face, she had recognized the one and only Byun Baekhyun. The Baekhyun who was always teasing her or annoying her.

'What is he doing? Is he nuts?' She thought.

Luckily her location was the nearest to the second building so she hurriedly went there to where Baekhyun was and tried to stop him. The good thing was that she was able to hold unto his hand when he finally decided to jump.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Are you crazy?!" She screamed out to him.

"So now that I'm trying to commit suicide, you'd notice me. But when I'm teasing you or annoying you so that I could get your attention, you'll just ignore me? What the heck Yeonhee?!" Baekhyun angrily said.

"This is a matter of life and death. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter