Ten

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Yeonhee were currently on their way to Baekhyun's wedding which was held in the States. It's been exactly four months since Chanyeol and Yeonhee got together. They were both going strong and were very happy. When they arrived at the airport, they were greeted by Yeonhee's dad.

"Dad!" Yeonhee squeeled as she ran into the arms of her father.

"My beautiful princess. How was the flight?" He asked.

"It was boring. Chanyeol was sleeping the whole time. I had no one to talk to." Yeonhee pouted. Chanyeol, who was just behind her, began to ruffle her hair.

"Good morning, abeoji." Chanyeol greeted and looked at the pouting Yeonhee. "Come on, babe. Smile. You look ugly." Chanyeol joked which earned him a smack on the shoulder. "Ouch."

Yeonhee's dad just watched the two interact and chuckled.

"Kids." He thought. "Come on now. You still need to get ready for your brother's wedding."

The three of them grabbed a taxi and headed straight to the hotel where the bride and the groom were staying and getting ready. As they arrived, Yeonhee was immediately taken into a room before Chanyeol could even react and he, too, was taken somewhere for make up and other preparations.

Because Chanyeol was a man, he had shorter time of preparation than Yeonhee and finished early. He decided to pay a visit to the groom. Baekhyun's room was just next to where he was so he decided to just barge in without knocking.

"Learn how to knock, dumbyeol." Baekhyun grunted as he paced back and forth.

Chanyeol ignored his sarcastic comment and asked, "Nervous?"

"Isn't it obvious? Please ask what you do not know." Baekhyun snarled.

"Woah, chill man. You're like Yeonhee when she's on her period." Chanyeol joked earning a smack in the head from Baekhyun. "You two really are siblings. Both of you know how to hit." Chanyeol grunted as he rubbed his head. "Just chill man. Your bride isn't going to run away."

"I cannot chill, Chanyeol. I'm afraid I'm going to make mistakes and ruin her chance to have a perfect wedding."

"Just relax, Baek. I know you. You won't ruin anything. You're too much of a perfectionist to commit that. And even if you do, she will never love you less."

Both of them continued talking with each other; Baekhyun telling Chanyeol his worries and Chanyeol assuring him whatever those worries may be. Minutes later, the bride was finally done with her preparations. Everyone were taken to the church, except for the bride and her maid of honor, which was Yeonhee. Chanyeol wanted to wait for Yeonhee, but he was Baekhyun's best man so he had to go to the church first.

In the church, everyone went to their respected places after arriving and waited for the bride to arrive. Baekhyun was so tensed that Chanyeol had to check on him every once in awhile and pat him on the back.

Chanyeol observed his surroundings. The church was full of people. He doubted that Baekhyun knew a lot of people in America because first of all, he grew in Korea, and lastly, he just came to the States, so maybe it was his soon-to-be wife's guests.

'This must be one expensive church.' He thought to himself as he observed the ceiling and the chandeliers that were somehow worth a fortune. He looked at the sea of people and saw Kris and Mrs. Wu. Kris was carrying little Tyrone, Baekhyun's son. He saw his parents, too. His eyes wondered around more and when he averted his sight on the front door, he saw it opening and the very first girl in sight made his jaw drop. It was Yeonhee. He then heard the background music playing, a signal that the ceremony is already starting. He felt nervous and at the same time excited like he was the one who getting married.

'Is this what Baekhyun is feeling right now?' He thought to himself.

Chanyeol once again stared at Yeonhee. Again, he felt like the world stopped right before his eyes. Yeonhee was beyond beautiful than he expected. He felt like he could marry her right there that instant and make her his. The wedding reception continued and Chanyeol's gaze never left her.

During the whole wedding ceremony, Yeonhee was crying out of happiness. She cried the whole time that Chanyeol couldn't help but after the wedding was done. Throughout her crying sessions, she didn't noticed Chanyeol intensely staring at her. In fact, he watched her the whole ceremony, not listening to the priest nor the vows that were exchanged.

During the throwing of bouquet, Yeonhee was the one who caught the bouquet of red roses.

'Does that mean I am the next one who's gonna get married?' She asked herself as she ran to Chanyeol's embrace amd celebrated the catch with him like it was her greatest achievement. Baekhyun and his wife, Kristine, chuckled and thought of them as a very childish couple.

"I can't wait or these two to get married." Kristine chuckled and Baekhyun glared at her.

"I'm not letting my baby sister marry a stupid giant." Baekhyun said.

"Well let's be honest, Baek. You love that stupid giant and he is, however you deny the fact, still your bestfriend." Kristine said as she playfully hit his chest. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but silently agreed nevertheless.

After the wedding was done, Chanyeol and Yeonhee bid farewell to Baekhyun and Kristine and the other guests. It was still early so Chanyeol decided to have some fun with Yeonhee and go on a date. He planned on touring her around. It was their first date in the country where he grew up.

The two were just strolling around and shopping from different shops.

"So what do you want to do next, babe?" Chanyeol asked Yeonhee as they walked hand in hand in the park.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry." She replied.

"Okay. I know the perfect place."

They arrived on an Italian restaurant named Viva Polo. When they entered the place, Yeonhee felt the calm atmosphere that felt home. Chanyeol seemed to be a regular for everyone knew him.

"Yeol, are you a regular here?" Yeonhee asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter