Bonus

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Chanyeon, where's your mom and dad? They are coming today right? It's parents day." One of Chanyeon's classmate, Minhee, asked.

"No. Mommy and Daddy are busy with work so they won't be able to come." The little boy said as he smiled at her. "But mom and dad are the best. They support me and my brother and I know they love us so much. I understand why they can't come." The parents who were able to hear what Chanyeon just said, found him very adorable and had a bad impression of his parents for not coming..

"What a cute kid."

"Where are his parents? Poor boy. His parents don't have time for him."

"Gosh! He's so adorable."

"His parents are so irresponsible. They don't deserve an adorable child like him."

Those are just some of the comments from the adults who were at the event.

"So Minhee? When are your parents coming?" Chanyeon asked.

"They're already here but I don't know if they could find me from this crowd of people. My mom is kind of a cluts when it comes to searching and my dad doesn't like searching, he would just follow mom." The ten year old said. "They're so uncool." As if on cue, Minhee's parents showed up from the crowd and called her name.

"Minseok appa!" Minhee squeeled like the happy girl she was.

"And I thought you said they were uncool." Chanyeon scoffed at his friend but nevertheless, smiled. He knew that his friend was a total father's girl and no matter what insults would come out from regarding her parents, they weren't from the heart and weren't true either.

Chanyeon smiled as he looked at his bestfriend cuddle with her mom as her dad was carrying her up. He felt envious but he understood his parents, knowing what kind of job they have.

Chanyeon was about to go inside the room, since parent's day was an outdoor event and he didn't want to be more envious with his classmates who had their brothers and sisters and parents with them, when a loud scream errupted from the teenagers, specifically the sisters of his classmates who came to parents day. He got curious and looked at the source of the screams. Shock was an understatement of what he saw.

"Hyung!?" Chanyeon half shouted to his brother.

"Oh my gosh! It's Chanhee! It's Chanhee the famous basketball prodigy! Oh my gosh I'm gonna die!" One of the girls said as she kept on hitting the person next to her. In fact, most of the other teenage girls did t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter