Three

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had been living in America for 11 years now. And he thought it was the greatest decision his parents had ever made to make him stay in Seoul to finish university.

 

Chanyeol's life in the States was lived with full of boredom and wrong doings. He wanted some adventure that's why he joined a gang which is really a wrong group of people to befriend with. As time came, he ended up being the leader of the gang. He became the bad boy in town that many girls fell in love with. He had played with different girls, change them like they were clothes, and as a leader of a gang, he had encountered a brawl that almost took his life.

 

That's main reason why his parents transferred him to the school they owned in South Korea, the only elite school in Korea to be exact, PEU (Park Elite University), so that they could monitor his behavior and at the same time, protect him.

 

He somehow was able to quit the gang and pass his position as a leader to another gang member.

 

"I am going to spend the rest of my college life there. Will I be able to meet her?" He thought.

 

As he arrived on his old house, he remembered everything that had happened to him before he left the country. He remembered the girl whom he had left his heart, the girl he once loved but still love, Yeonnie.

 

He regretted the fact that he wasn't able to visit her like he promised to and wasn't able to ask her her real name.

 

He had too many questions like, what does she look like now? Is she still a crying baby? What would happen if they met? And things alike. But he was just hoping to be able to see her first.

 

 

On the first day of class, as he had expected, it was extremely boring! He never really liked school, but despite that, education was his top priority for now. During the first day, they were already given a dyad project.

 

"What the heck is that?! It's the first day for Pete's sake!?" He thought.

He got partnered with this short random girl, who had a boyfriend who was like her tail who followed her wherever she goes.

 

"Geez! Kids these days." He grunted.

 

The teacher gave everyone time to discuss their projects with their partner. Without any other choice, he approached the very sweet couple. For him, they were so~ sweet that he could almost see ants surrounding them.

 

"Ehem. Shouldn't you be discussing things with your partner?" Chanyeol said to the boy, but he ignored him. Chanyeol, being the kind of person who had little patience, snapped at him.

 

"Yah. Don't ignore people when they're talking to you. It's rude. Didn't your parents taught you manners?" Chanyeol said. The boy glared at him but was soon replaced with an eye-smile.

 

"Well isn't it also rude to point it out like that? Yo. Yo. My name is Baekhyun by the way, bro. Heard you came from the US bro. Break it down. Sorry bout that yo. I didn't hear you yo. My full attention was on my girlfriend, yo." He said in a weird English that made everyone who heard it laugh.

 

"Please pardon him. He really is like that. Weird some of the times. By the way, I'm Yeonhee and well you already know Baekhyun, and you are?" The girl with Baekhyun, said. Thank God she replied with Korean or he doubted if he could stop laughing.

 

"Ah. Nice meeting you." He said as he finally stopped laughing. "You have one funny boyfriend right there Yeonhee-ssi. I'm Chanyeol, so~ let's get things over with." He said. "Let's make this short, I'm going to be the one responsible for anything that involves with money. You're responsible with all the work. Is that okay with you? I'm not really good with this kinds of things."

 

"Ya~ bro! Don't make my girlfriend do all the work like th.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter