Seven

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a year since Yeonhee found out that the Chanyeol she currently know was the same boy she knew and had loved back then. It had also been a pretty long time since she last saw her older brother, Baekhyun.

She was now slowly starting to accept the fact that he is her brother. Although she still felt awkward of addressing her ex-boyfriend as her older brother.

She had heard from Chanyeol that her brother went to America. She missed him badly, not as her ex-boyfriend but as her brother. She just wished and hoped that she could clear all the problems between the both of them.

 

PEU was having its annual Japanese style school fair where each class will make their own homeroom a booth. Yeonhee and Chanyeol's class were going to have to pursue a haunted house booth this year. Yeonhee was busy selling the tickets to those many people who were falling in line.

During lunch break though, Chanyeol had called her, sounding very much excited.

"Hello princess!" He said on the other line.

"Hi oppa. 'Sup?" She asked.

"I have surprise for you..." He sang. "Look behind you." She'd done what she's told and there she saw Chanyeol waving at her with a wide grin. She smiled and waved back. 

When she had already approched him, he then brought her to the field behind the school, and there she saw the most unexpected person to see, her brother, Baekhyun.

"But how? When? I..." She was speechless when she looked at Chanyeol.

"Surprise!" He said as he caressed her cheek and wiped her tears. He then gave her forehead a small peck before encouraging her to go and talk to her brother.

Yeonhee was shocked, and happy at the same time. She didn't know where to start, heck, she even didn't know how to react about Chanyeol's surprise. She was very thankful towards Chanyeol for his shocking surprise, but she wondered how he was able to contact her brother? How was he able to convince Baekhyun to come back? Was this the reason why he's been absent for a week? Those questions were floating in her brain.

 

Chanyeol wanted Yeonhee to clear things with Baekhyun. So he tried calling his parents who were currently in the US. It has been about 5 attempts and no one was still answering the phone.

"If they still won't pick up at the the 6th attempt, well I guess I better call tomorrow and try again." He said to homself.

Hopefully, upon the 6th call, his mom picked up.

"Hello, Chanyeol. What's wrong son?" His mother asked.

"Hi mom! How have you been?" Chanyeol sounded so lively. A habit of him when he wanted something from his parents.

"I'm fine son. So what do you want? I know you want something from me just by the tone of your voice." She said.

"You really know me, mom. Well, I wanted to ask a favor."

"Oh, so that's the reason you called?"

"Yeah. Well, you know the girl I met in the orphanage right? The one I kept talking to you about since we left? Right?" He asked.

"Right. So?" His mother asked back.

"Mom I found her, she's my classmate." He told his mother excitedly just like when he was still in kindergarten where he had gotten a golden star for his exemplary behavior in class.

"Wow, really?! That's good for you son! Congratulations!" Chanyeol couldn't help but grin.

"Well yeah, so I was hoping if you could give me a flight back there, mom. I need to help her find her brother."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter