Eleven

A Life With Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday.

Yeonhee didn't know why she had a gut feeling that something was terribly wrong. It's already Friday and it's almost a week not seeing Chanyeol. She's almost done fulfilling his request but the anxiety she felt was much stronger. Yeonhee was a woman of her words and she contemplated, whether or not, she would break her promise to Chanyeol . She decided on the latter. She thought to herself that she would be able to see Chanyeol on Monday. She needed to think positive despite of the negativity she felt.

Yeonhee decided to go out and stroll just to take her mind out of Chanyeol. She needed a distraction or else she would always think of the bad feeling she had been feeling since the last day she saw him.

While strolling in the park near the Han river, she saw someone really familiar. His back view was really familiar. He reminds her of someone she was really fond of. But the big difference was he looked sick and the one she knows was healthy. The guy was tall, the same size as him. He was wearing a white long sleeve under shirt and a blue blazer. He also wore a beanie that made his short hair barely visible. He looked so pale that Yeonhee couldn't help but go near him and ask him if he was okay.

When she got nearer and was about to ask him, the said boy stood up and walked away. She caught a glimpse of his face and it was too familiar for her liking.

"Chanyeol?" She whispered. She shook her head and closed her eyes. "That couldn't be Chanyeol." She thought. She decided to continue her stroll but her mind never left that boy she just saw. Once again, she was reminded of Chanyeol and the gut feeling she was trying to ignore was back.

 

Saturday.

"Hey babe, you know I love you right?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I know. You never fail to make me feel that, even just for a second. And always know that I love you too." Yeonhee replied. "Why are we becoming so cheesy?" She chuckled.

"Good to know that my love is not one-sided." Chanyeol chuckled. "You know, if you'll ask me what I want to be, other than being your husband in the future, do you know what I'll answer?" Chanyeol asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter