Fusion

Cinderella No More

Summer days are here again,as the scorching heat of the sun strikes once again.The temparatures reads  95 degrees on his dashboard.The air condition is full blast and yet Jiro can still feel the heat outside,as the tiny beads of perspiration started to show on his forehead.he was on his way to pick up Rainie and they are going to meet up some friends to go to the amusement park.

He wondered if Arron and Hebe are coming along too.So far after the party two weeks ago ,he has never seen them again.It seems like the two has been making excuses in joining them.Though it may never really be the case at all.He doesn't really know whether it is a good idea to be with them in the first place.The last time,he was very much aware of his old feelings to Hebe,in as much as he wants it all forgotten for now.He got Rainie now,he should just forget about Hebe,and Hebe also got Arron now.To go back means more complications in all four of them...Just leave things as they are,then everybody will have a happy quiet life.

Rainie was all ready when he stopped by her house.She was wearing  shorts and a tee shirt,ready for the real actions on the park.She got her hair in  a pony tail.She looked so lovely and fresh.Rainie gave him a kiss,as soon as she got inside the car.She looked so happy and bubbly...as she started talking non stop...

"So where are we going to meet your friends?" Jiro asked,

"They say we'll just meet up by the entrance of the park." Rainie said.

"So who else is going?" Jiro asked.

"Let see , Calvin and Genie are coming, and also Ariel and Joe,not sure if Hebe and Arron are coming.Calvin called Arron and i told Hebe too,but she was quite unsure if they could come today." Rainie said.

"I see.So are yyou ready for the big ride?" Jiro asked.

"No I  am quite scared.But i'll ride with you." Rainie said.

Jiro laughed,"I didn't know you are such a scary cat.I never thought that about you." he said.

Calvin,Genie,Ariel and Joe were already waiting for them at the entrance,when they arrived.Jiro looked around hoping to see Hebe and Arron and it seems like they are not coming.Maybe Hebe has just plainly avoided him.or is it Arron who has been trying to avoid them.it is not like he is going to make any move on hebe when they get together.Somehow he felt disappointed.his hopes was quite high when Rainie mention them earlier.Rainie looked at him,when she noticed that he was looking around.

"I don't think they are coming." she said.

Jiro just kept quiet as he took Rainie's hand,as they went inside.Just as they were going inside,Arron and Hebe.

"Good thing we caught up on you.This place is really crowded today." Hebe said.She was also wearing a shorts and a printed blouse.She looked like a little girl in her outfit,cute and very pretty,as everybody in the group looked at her.And then followed by Arron.

"I had a hard time with the parking.So everybody is here?" Arron asked.

"Yeah,you are the only pair that has been missing.Come on before the line gets too long." Calvin saidAnd then all of them walked together inside the park....

There were alot of rides and most of the scary rides had a long line.There 's The Big Loop,The Big Thunder,The Ran Away Train.The shipwrecked,The Haunted House,The Ferris Wheel,The Log Fume, and The merry Go Round.There was also alot of show to catch ip.The Dolphin Show,The Magic Show,The Circus and then later tonight,The Big Concert with the fireworks at The Finale.

"So everybody has to ride all the rides.No backing out." Joe said."We will penalize who ever back out.And they will be crown for Life as the Big C" he said as he laughed.

"So guys you better hold on to your partner.Let us see who will scream the most and who will puke in the middle of all of this." Calvin said.

"You guys are so nasty." Jiro said laughing."Allright no mercy,and no excuses.Just stick with me rainie and you will be fine." as he put his arms on Rainie's shoulder.Hebe saw that and she felt the same hurt feeling as before.She kept telling herself that she will get used to it in time,as she looked away.

"I know who will have a problem though..." Calvin said laughing."it will be Arron.You think you'll be up for this?"

"Of course.I'll get over my fear." he said."And Hebe is with me."

They went to the first ride the loop.There was along line and it took them a while before they were able to ride.it was a double loop and it defies gravity as they moved forward and then backward flipped after that.Everything only happens in few seconds but it seems eternity to Arron and Rainie..Arron can feel his stomach went into somersault....as he turned pale even when the ride is finally over.

"Hey Arron,you looked so pale.You think ,you can still go for the next ride?" Hebe asked as she hold on Arron.

"I'll be fine.it will get better as time goes on.nd this the scariest ride after all.I'll get over for the next rides." Arron said."Good thing I never took anything this morning."

"Hey Genie,you look so pale yourself.Are you alright?" Calvin asked.

"I'm alright." Genie said."I had a blast with that one.Rainie is the one who is really pale."

"It is just my stomach.I will be fine." Rainie said.

"I thnk we just have to sit down on the next one." Jiro said."You might get sick and you may end up throwing up."

"No,I will be fine.Don't worry about me." Rainie said.

The next one will be an easy pie.The log fume.it is just a log dropping on the water." Ariel said.

"Alright,we can go for that." Arron said,as he took Hebe's hands

The drop place is such a high place,and it sure yet another  scary ride.But everyvbody scream with delight as they drop down to the water except for Rainie and Arron.But still they were able to survive the ride and the next one with The Ran Away Train.They calmed their nerves down by watching the Dolphin Show followed by The Circus.hebe would sometimes catch a glance at Jiro and sometimes she will caught him looking at her.But so far ,no words between then came.

After the show,they had lunch.The sun was sure in full blast,as the temperature rose up some more.All of them are sweaty and tired,as they sat down on the bench...

"So what is next.?" Ariel asked.

"How about a game.There is some hoops and maybe we can win the girls some stuff toys to go home with.Since it is too hot to go on line anyway." Joe suggested.

"Alright,That makes sense." Arron said."So which one do you want Hebe?" as he put his arms on her shoulder,asnd pulled her closer to him.Jiro can only swallowed hard.How come every little touch of Arron to Hebe is affecting him?he felt Rainie's tag on his arms as he looked at her and smiled.

"I'll try to win you the biggest one.How do you like that?" Jiro asked.

"I like that very much." Rainie answered."And i will keep it forever ."

After the game they went for the rides again.They went for The Big Thunder.And yes it is the scariest ride of them all,as they were shoot up to the sky and then went back down to earth after a few seconds.All of them were pale after that ride and nobody can speak after that.So more od Arron and Rainie who are all so pale....They sat down on the bench,trying to recover from the last ride.

"How about a ride with the  Old Ferris Wheel.This will be nothing compared from all the rides." Calvin said.

"I'll sit down on that one.I still haven't recovered from the last ride." Rainie said.

"Me too,I am  out on this one too." Arron said."My stomach is still queasy.I might throw up if I still ride."

"So it is just the four of us?That is not fair.Why don't you Jiro and Hebe go and just let the two of them seat together." Joe said.

"No...I rather seat it out too." Hebe said.Suddenly she was afraid of their suggestions.

"Yes,I'll stay here too." Jiro said.He noted the discomfort at Hebe's face.Is she afraid of him? Is his presence made her uncomfortable with her friends?

"No the two of you has to come and no excuses,remember?" Calvin said as he dragged the two to the line.Arron and Rainie was left as they looked at each other.......