Arron's Thoughts

Cinderella No More

Don't be fooled by my boyish grin and innocent looks.Everybody thought , that  I am an easy going person that could not care less about what is going around the world.But the truth is,I do care and I cared so much.They always thought that I always have it easy in life.But I guess very few people really knows me.I am passionate in every thing that I am into.I can't be in between things.I stand on my principles and lived with it.Some people mistook me as cold,snob and aloof,but the truth can be farther away.I view things in a higher perspective,than ordinary people.I can see things in a different angle and view .I see the wholeness of everything around me..Did I made you think???Well because,I am quite deep and people around me have a hard time  understanding  me and can't  fathom my thoughts,and yes ,and that is including Hebe,the love of my life...

Hello my name is Arron.And what can I say,don't even get me started.I have this overworked brain,that can work 24/7.Some say I can be quite philosophical,and all those things...thank God,I don't look nerdy and crazy enough.In fact,I am quite good looking,very good looking,and with the way my brain works,girls go crazy over me.Did I say that I am also very talented???I am musically gifted as they say,yes , I probably got it all.I know I sound conceited but I am only stating a fact around here.I can be cocky,but with everything that I got,I am not mean or anything.In fact,I love the whole human race,and i will do anything to save the planet that we lived in.

I am on my senior year when I met Hebe,before I met her,I have a hard time committing to any kind of ralationship to an opposite .Lots of girls wants my attention,and affection,but never really paid attention to any of them,until I met Hebe.Hebe is a breath of fresh air in my life.She is something that I am not and we are totally opposite in so many ways and yet I have learned to understand her points of view and later felll in love with her.She showed the other flipped of the coin.She taught me how to be humble and to go down from the pedestal that I have stood before.And yes Hebe made me a changed man.

My family is quite well known,in the city where we lived.My Dad is into politics and my Mom is a professor in college.I have a sister,Ella,who is equally smart as I am.Yes we are a family of brainiac and who got it all.But most of the time,I wished that family is less than perfect.For it is always hard to live  by the people's expectations.You always have to come up 100 percent in everything that you do and sometimes even more.

When I met Hebe,I knew that there was somebody in her life.Although ,she and Jiro never have any commitment,I knew that it is only a matter of time,that Hebe will be his girlfriend..Hebe always reacted differently with him around.I envy him,and yes jealous of him,for it seems it is only him that bring that happiness in Hebe's eyes.But I don't know what happened ,before graduation,Hebe has this certain sadness in her,And before,I always see them together ,and now all of a sudden,they avoided each other.I just heard that summer,Jiro left for China ,and my Hebe was never the same again.

It was quite a surprised to me ,when Hebe finally said yes to me.She choose me out of the guys out there,I am so happy and quite lucky.But I knew that if Jiro is around, I won't be the proclaimed winner of her heart.I still see that far away look in her eyes sometimes,even though we have been going out for three years.She said she loves me,and she said that she can see herself with me in the future.But I don't know if the future  that she vision have Jiro on it too.You may say that I am so insecure when Jiro is around,and I am supposed to be the guy who have it all,but i wondered where did my confidence go????I guess,I just loved Hebe very much and I won't just give her up without a fight,even if the guy is named Jiro.Jiro can claimed Hebe's yesterday but I am Hebe's present and I am going to make sure that I am  her future too....