Getting Use To

Cinderella No More

Hebe stared at the screen on her computer at the longest time.Pictures of the group together while they were in the amusement park is in a clear view.Calvin with Genie as Calvins hand is on Genie's shoulder and both of them are smiling.Ariel and Joe hugging each each other as they stared at each other.Jiro and Rainie together,with their hands clasp together as they looked at the camera unsmiling,and then her and Arron ,Arron with a serious look in his face and her with a forced smile on her face ,as they hold each other.

Selina said that if she get used to the idea of seeing Jiro with a girl,seeing Jiro with Rainie ,she'll get used to it.But how come it is still hard for her .Selina is right,she is selfish and she wants everything for herself.She should just let go Jiro and stayed with Arron.Then the four of them will have a happy life as it is supposed to be.But how come she is still hurting seeing him with Rainie or with any girl for that matter ?How come she is still possesive of him..like he belonged to only her?

Jiro was ready to let her go.He had let her go and has started and moved on with rainie.he has accepted that she was gone from his life for good.She should do the same.But how come she is having a hard time to let go of Jiro.He doesn/t want her anymore and that hurts like hell,as she cried last night.

"Hey Cinderella,you want to go out?" Selina asked as she barged on her bedroom.

Hebe still quiet and shook her head.She doesn't feel like going out today.She just feels tired and worn out from yesterday.

"What is wrong again?" Selina asked."Don't tell me you still having problem?" as she looked at the screen on her computer."Yeah,you still have problem." as she sat down on her bed

"I don't know what to do Selina?" Hebe said,as she got up from the computer chair and sat with  her on the bed."But he doesn't want me anymore,and I can't accept that." as she cried.

"Well you don't have any choice for that matter.He doesn't want you anymore.He doesn't love you anymore.He already made the decision.Unless you want to run after him.which will be crazy when you got Aron.You'll be foolish ,if you let him go for some man who doesn't even love you now?" Selina said.

"I still love Arron but I don't know...but Jiro keep on bugging me.I think I still love him ,more now than before.I want to knock myself out ,so as just to forget him but how can I forget him when I keep seeing him,and he keep on barging in with my life." Hebe said.

"Well staring at him on the computer is not gonna help you.Come on let us just go out.How about shopping ?This has been your therapy and it always help you before right?" Selina said.

"I don't think,it will help me this time." Hebe said.Yes staying at home won't help me at all,she thought.Maybe if she stepped up outside she will feel better."Unless you are paying." as she smiled at her.

"You,are such....Come on dress up and be ready in fifteen minutes." Selina said.

They went to the mall,looked around and tried on some clothes and shoes.They bought a couple of outfit for summer with matching footwear.And then have some coolatta and cinnamon buns.They said that sweets always lift up spirits.And yes this time ,she really needed a lot of sweets .She doesn't care about the calories anymore...anything to forget Jiro and get him out of her system...

Selina smiled at her sister as they sat on the chair with a drink in their hand."Do you know that I believed you now.You are really in big trouble.You still love the guy after all this years.What did he do to you?" she asked.

Hebe looked back at her sister.She thought she was doing a fine job just right now,and now hearing her sister said that.She put down the fork from her hot cinammon buns with melting icing  and yes thousands of calories and loaded of sugar won't help her at all.Not even new clothes and new shoes.What is she going to do about this?And yes she is back to her old question from the day she met Jiro again? What is she going to do about this crazy ,and foolish feelings?She looked straight up and stared and look what she found? Jiro standing there with a smile in his face....Hebe just want to kill herslef right then and there as she looked at Jiro coming to her ....