Happy Ever After

Cinderella No More

The sun was blazing in the early morning,against the clear blue sky.There are no signs of threatening clouds on the way.The barometer reads 80 degrees and it seems like it is still gonna go up any minute now.There was a soft breeze just enough to once cheeks to cool the heat that the sun brings.

Hebe stared at the mirror as the final touch of the make up was done.She smiled at her image before her.Her eyes sparkling with happiness.Today is the day when she make a vow that she will love only him,yes her Prince Charming for the rest of her life.he heart was full of anticipation of excitement that she could hardly describes for words have ran out or no words would describe her exact feelings today.

Her Mom walked in all dressed up now in a pink and purple hues.he smiled at the sight of Hebe.Tears b in her eyes...

"Finally my Princess is marrying her Prince Charming,and I know you will be happy with him.I don't have any doubts about this for I can see it in your eyes already." she said."You really love Jiro."

Hebe nodded her head."I really do love him Mom,and I can't think of any man to be my groom today.Only him for me."

"And i know that he loves you back and i am so happy for you,for both of you." she said.

"Oh Mom,I am so happy." Hebe said,as she hugged her Mom."And the ceremony has not started yet.Thank you."

"He better take care of you.,for I am giving to him my most precious possession." her Dad said as he walked in her room.

"You are ready for your big day?" as he looked at her with much affection in his eyes for his dear daughter..

Hebe nodded her head as her Dad walked close to them and Hebe came to him and hugged her Dad too."I am very ready.Thank you Dad."

---

And as the wedding march started ...Jiro nervously looked at the center aisle as he  waited for his bride...And then he felt a tap on his shoulder as he looked at the owner of that hand and it was Arron as he smiled at him in assurance.He stood there and smiled back at his best man .And then he shifted his eyes back to the center aisle ,,,,as the flower girls walked in in their pink dresses with ribbons as they scattered flowers on the floor.followed by the bridesmaid....Rainie and Ariel and the maid of honor Selina. in their beautiful purple gowns....and finally Hebe all in white ,looking as beautiful as ever ,as her eyes glowed with happiness and  her cheeks flushed with excitement ,as she smiled at her waiting groom.Jiro smiled back at her ,his own heart swelling with happiness at the sight of her,And yes finally his Cinderella is gonna be with him and this time there will be no expirations till midnight  but this time theirs is for keeps...for a lifetime..as Cinderella and her Prince Charming lives happily ever after.....