Alone At Last

Cinderella No More

After the last ride,Arron and Rainie decided not to go for the ride in the big Ferris Wheel.And Jiro and Hebe decide to sit it out too.But Calvin and Joe would not listen at it,as they took Jiro and Hebe to go with them in the ride.Although both are unwilling to ride together,but the gang sort of pushed them together.Arron and Rainie can only looked at each other,both dreading the time when Jiro and hebe can be alone together.

As they waited in the line to get a ride.Jiro and Hebe was just too quiet,as Calvin and Genie,and Joe and Ariel are all so noisy and joking at each other.

"Hey,why are the two of you are so quiet?" Calvin asked."Don't worry about your partner,they will be fine."

"No I am not really worried,it is just the heat and yes quite tired now." Jiro said.

"Yeah,me too.I am just tired now." Hebe said,as she looked away.

"This ride is nothing.it is more like resting and kicking your feet up,all the way up there." Genie said.

"But I think this ride is the most romantic of all." Ariel said.

"Yeah ,here you are again with your romantic notions." Joe said.

"Yes,taking it from somebody like you,who doesn't have any romance in your mojo." Ariel said."It is a good thing I have enought for both of us." as she pouts.Joe put his hand on Ariel shoulder.

"But you know that I love you right.? "as he nuzzled his nose to her.

"Yucky this two." Calvin said."And you said,he is not romantic enough for you."

"Come on let us go.it is our turn now." Genie said,as they moved along to get to their ride.The first pair to go was Genie and Calvin,followed by Ariel and joe and the last one was Hebe and Jiro.

Hebe looked down as they started moving.She can see Arron and Rainie seating together in the bench just looking at them as she waved her hands to them.Jiro was looking at him and then waved to them also.They were quiet at the first round as both are too awkward to be seating together.And then their cubicle shook as Hebe lean more toward Jiro,and him moving his arms at her back.

"So how are you lately?" Jiro asked,as he looked straight in front of them.

"Alright,and you,have you adjusted yet ? " Hebe asked.

"Yes, right away.This is home so it is like going back to your old place.It feels like I never really left at all." Jiro said.

"That is good." Hebe said.She wants to say something,going back to an old place and yet never even noticed that she was gone in his life now??? Is she that irrelevant in his life now and before ?

"You have grown now.You don't look like the young girl before.You have grown to be quite a lady ,a very beautiful lady." he said."I was wondering back then how did you become."

"So you did think of me then,I was thinking that you have forgotten about me." Hebe said.

"Forgot about you? How can it be even possible? One thing that does not  describes you is your forgettable.One will always remember you,no matter how long ago it was." Jiro said as he took a deep breath.Suddenly he felt like telling her everything,all the pain,all the hurt that she has caused him.All the sleepless nights and the tears that she brought forth in his life.

"How come you never came to see me after you came back ? How come you never told me that you were back? Am I not that important to you anymore ? " Hebe asked as her eyes is becoming teary now.

"I never thought you wanted to see me again.I thought you have forgotten all about me." Jiro answered."You have a happy life with Arron now and I am quite happy with Rainie.Let us just leave it that way."

"Never wanted to see you? Why would you think of it that way?" Hebe asked.

"Even if I came back,would you have accepted me back in your life then? Where are you going to put me in your life Hebe,when you have Arron by your side. I came back and tried to see you but I saw that Arron was with you now.I don't want to be dumped again by the same girl," Jiro said as he grinned at the thought.

"I never dumped you.I was too young then.I don't know better." Hebe said."You know what was my true feelings back then."

"And so what will it be then? Don't confuse yourself Hebe." Jiro said. "For if I go back in your life,I don't want to be less than Arron's position now.I want to be the man in your life,and if I can't be that,then we can just be ,just the way we are now,not friends and not a total stranger either."

Hebe looked down below and saw Arron and Rainie looking up at them smiling ...yes it is better to leave things as they are...the way Jiro told her...But what are they going to do with their feelings for each other???? Just push it aside and forget it ????Hebe looked back at Jiro ,as they stared at each other....as the ferris wheel went down and the ride is done and ...Arron and Rainie awaits for both of them...