Being With You

Cinderella No More

Hebe's eyes went big when she saw Jiro,smiling at her and coming down heat their table.Of all the the people that she has to eet in the mall,the person that she has been trying to avoid and forget is right before her eyes.She can just hit her head and gone unconscious so she doesn;t have to face him again.She blushed and Selina noticed the change in her expression.

"So the devil that we are talking about is here too." Selina said."What a coincidence.Somebody must be playing with you." Selina said as she smiled at the coming guy.

"Hebe,what are you doing here?" Jiro said."And Selina,how are you? You still remember me ,right?"

Selina smiled back at him and looked at Hebe."Yes I do remember you quite well.So how are you?You are back for good ?" she asked.

"Yeah,I am done with my schooling abroad.And yes almost done with school too." Jiro said,as he smiled at Selina.

"That is good.I am sure,my sister is happy that you are back." as she smiled at him.

"Is she? I don't know about that." Jiro said as he looked at Hebe and smiled.

Selina got up."If you have to excuse me ,I have to go to the restroom." Selina said."Why don't you keep company of my sister while I am gone."Hebe looked at her with an alarmed eyes as her eyes gets bigger and wants to shake her sister for doing this to her.And before she can think of saying anything,Selina was gone and Hebe was left all alone again with Jiro.

"What are you having?" he asked as he sat down next to her."Uhmm cinammon buns,that looks so good.All these sweets."

"Yeah,I have a craving for sweets today." she said."You want some?"

"Looks good to me.It must be that time of the month again?" he asked.

Hebe was lost and then nodded her head.She put down her fork and gave the plate with the buns to Jiro."I should not be eating all these things anyway." Hebe said."What are you doing in the mall?"

"Ahh just thought of buying something for my Mom.But I can't seem to think of any good gift for her." Jiro said."It is her birthday tomorrow,you forgot?" he asked.

Actually she remembered as she looked at the calendar last night but then she could not say anything.Hebe did not say anything at first and then decided to tell it to him.

"I remembered last night.I was thinking whether you have a gift for her already.For i knew that you are no good in those things." Hebe said.

Jiro nodded his head and laughed ."Yeah,you are the one who always picked up the gift for her during her birthday back then." he said."So can you help me again this time?"

"But,I am with Selina..." Hebe said in hesitation.Why is he her up in his life once again? She frowns and stared at him.

"Oh yeah,I forgot." he said as he dug the buns with the fork  and put it in his mouth."This is really good." Hebe remembered that she already put the fork in and Jiro might not have known..and she feels so intimate,having to share the eating wares with her as she looked at him...and blushed.

And then Selina came from somewhere."Hebe I have to go.Jiro can you take my sister home.I have an emergency at work." she said.Hebe could not believe what her sister is doing right now. Why is she pushing her in Jiro's company today ?

"Oh, sure,now my   problem is solved,you have to go with me and help me pick up a gift for my Mom's  birthday." Jiro said with a big smile in his face.And Hebe can only look at jiro and her sister...She doesn't know what evil thing is working on Selina's mind right now....as she walked away and made the thumbs up sign to Hebe.....

"My Mom will be happy to know that you help me pick up a gift for her." Jiro said."And if you have nothing to do tomorrow,maybe you can come to the house and greet her.She will be happy to see you."

"I don't think that is a very good idea." Hebe said."Arron..."

"Ahh yeah,I forgot about Arron...Don't worry about it.I am sorry for suggesting such thing." he said...as he frown and get up."Come on let us go...." Hebe didn't know that Arron's name can evoke a change of expression in Jiro's face,and suddenly she was sorry that he ever mentioned his name....