Rearrange

Cinderella No More

After hanging out with Jiro yesterday,Hebe was surprised that she was able to sleep better that night.She thought that she will have a guilt feelings for going out with him and that,her feelings will be more confused than ever.But it is the opposite results.She found some sort of peace of mind being with him.

Going out with him yesterday is like the continuation of the fast.It is like he never left her side at all.Gone are the three years that he was gone.And yes now,she is more forgiving of herself and of Jiro. And although she thought of Arron at times that she was with Jiro,there was no feeling of guilt whatsoever.it is like letting out the feelings that she has inside of her,and yes the truth can be so freeing after all.

As she got up this morning ,her thoughts are with Jiro and his Mother.Would he thought differently if she showed up in theur doorsteps today/And what if Rainie was there ? What is she going to say about all of this? Will there be awkwardness for both of them?But she knew his parents more and longer ,more so than Rainie.Jiro has invited her and yes Mama Wang will be happy to see her again after all this time.And then suddenly she was sure of herself that she will be going to see and greet Mama wang on her birthday...

Selina walked in her  room once again.It seems she has  been checking her out more so frequently lately. She wondered if she was worried about her,more than she admit to herself,and she wondered why would her eldest sister will be worried about her...

"So how come you are all dolled up today?Where are you going?" Selina asked,

"I am going to a birthday party." Hebe said ." I am invited."

"So what happened yesterday? Are you feeling better after that?" she asked/

"Yes I am feeling a lot better. In fact I was able to sleep better last night.Thank you Selina." Hebe said as she smiled at her.Selina eyed her with suspicion

"So what is going on with your minds of yours?" she asked."You are not going to do anything stupid just to follow your heart desires ,right?"

"Nope.I won't do anything stupid as you said." Hebe said."I feel happy and so light today." as she giggled to show to her sister that she is alright.

"So is Arron picking you up? And whose birthday is it?It is too early for a party." she said.

"I am drivng by myself. I have to go." Hebe said.

"Wait you have not told me whose birthday is it?" Selina asked

" It is Jiro's Mom.He invited me to their house." Hebe said.

Selina face came to a frown."And you think,it is alright to go to his Mom's birthday?What if Rainie is there? How are you going to explain yourself? " she asked.

"I don't have to explain myself to anybody. And I knew Jiro's parents more than her.I have the right to be there." Hebe said.

"And I thought you are not going to do anything crazy,and here you are.Does Arron knows you are going there? Or does even Jiro knows you are coming?" Selina asked in exasperation...

"He invited me but I said no,because of Arron...but now I changed my mind...I want to be there." Hebe said."Why are you asking too much questions ,now you are making me feel guilty and worst..."

"I don't think you should go,Hebe.You are not part of his life anymore." Selina said.

"But I thought you are in agreement with me to do this.After all you pushed me to be with him yesterday.And now this I don't get you." Hebe said as she pouts and her eyes sad.She was so animated before and now she is the opposite and now Selina is the one feeling guilty for bringing her down...Hebe,,Hebe is such a complications to herself.

"He my life with his life even now and now that I am doing this,you are telling me to stop.I don't know what to do Selina." Hebe said as started to cry...

"Alright,if you think that going there will make you feel better go ahead.I allowed you to spend time with him yesterday , because maybe if you spend more time with him,maybe the novelty of Jiro in your mind and heart  will stop,Maybe you will realized that you really don't love him after all.But I guess I made a mistake.In fact I think i did the opposite." Selina said.

Hebe looked at her sister..."Am I a hopeless case?" she asked.

"No,not a hopeless case,but you are hopelessly in love with Jiro,and you have to do something to correct all of this,change your whole life because of him.Are you ready to do that?  "she asked, as Selina stared at her sister...Hebe stared back at her....