He Is Back

Cinderella No More

Arron looked at the road ahead.he has been quiet since they left the party.Hebe was too equally quiet.Where before they used to laugh and exchange comment and stories,about the party on the way home.Now this is an eerily silence inside the car.Even the radio was turned off and nobody seems to mind.Each one is preoccupied with their own thoughts.

Arron was thinking about Jiro and Hebe's reaction towards him.Somehow her silence is not her.She still feels something for him and Arron is only too aware of it.Her eyes cannot lie to him.he just knew her like a back of his hand.And it must be his love fore her ,that made him so sensitive to whatever she is feeling.Does Hebe loves Jiro that much,to put her aside and made her forget their three years together?He knew that somehow,he still got the upper hand.He still have Hebe by his side.And yes he is still the one that she will be kissing good night tonight.

They arrived in her house before,he can say something to her.The ride seems so far away and yet so near.So many unspoken thoughts,and so many unspoken words between the two of them.He wondered if she also has a lot of unspoken thoughts to Jiro.It must be,they have not seen each other for three years. I am sure she got a lot of questions for him.

I guess we are home." Arron said as he forced a smile."I'll see you tomorrow?"

Hebe smiled and nodded her head."Where are we going?" she asked.

"Anywhere,somewhere nice and lots of fun.Just the two of us." he said,as he stared at her.

"Alright,just call me." Hebe said as Arron came near to give her a kiss.Somehow the kiss tonight is something cold and preoccupied,There is someone in the middle of them and Arron doesn't have to guess who it is anymore.Will Jiro be always in the middle of them now? He'll be damned if he is just going to let it happen.He left her,he let her go,so what is he doing snooping around in their lives.

"Good night Arron" Hebe said as she turned and went inside.Arron can only looked at her back...

Rainie was also quiet as they drove to the city to catch the show.Jiro was awfully quiet,not the bubbly self that he was before.Rainie too has a lot of questions to Jiro about Hebe.She saw them together.And she cannot be mistaken,the look that Jiro gave Hebe and she to him.They have shared a past and she wondered if she is the girl that hurt him.Did she imagined the longing that both of them have when they are talking to each other.It is a good thing that Arron came and so she has to grabbed Jiro away from Hebe as soon as possible,before they can say something to each other.

There was something there and she felt it too.Her guts can;t be wrong.They say that women's intuition is always right on the target.And she is sure that hebe is the girl that Jiro loves before and he is still loving her now.She wondered what could possibly happened between the two? It seems like they still love each other.But now,it will be complicated,cause now,Hebe got Arron,and they have been together for a long time,three years which is like forever.And yes,jiro has also some sort of commitment to him now.She is his girlfriend now. It may not be that serious like Hebe and Arron but still she also have that rights to him.

They were almost there when traffic caught them up by the entrance. Jiro finally said something to Rainie."Do you think,we can get there on time,with this traffic ?" he said.

"Well,if not,we can just have a drink and enjoy the rest of the evening." Rainie said."So you know Hebe before and Arron?"

"More of Hebe than Arron.Way back,it seems so long ago." Jiro said.

"But not too long to forget her? She is the girl that you are talking about.The girl that you loved and cannot forget." Rainie asked.

Jiro swallowed hard.So Rainie noticed it too.She knew it all along.Can he still lie about it? But it will mean hurting her in the process,if he told her the truth,that yes,he still loves Hebe and yes,he cannot forget her at all,no matter how much he tried.

"Yes she is the girl,that I used to love but that is all in the past now.I got you now,why would I still want her?" Jiro said.glancing at her and smiling.

"You tell me.So what is the attraction about her.I think,I am prettier than her and more ,I can offer more than her.' she said as she smiled at him.

Jiro smiled back at her."You said it right." but he wished his heart will listen.Why he can't get rid of Hebe in his system?Just one look at him and a simple hello,is enough to make him go crazy.This is so stupid,as he hated himself....for loving Hebe...

"So are we still on? You still want to go out with me,after seeing her today?" Rainie asked.

"Why would it changed just because i saw her today? You are my girlfriend now and you will stay as my girlfriend,as long as you still wants me." he said.

"I just wants it to make it clear.For i will hate it if you will lie to me.I rather that you tell me the truth and get hurt than be living in a lie.I don't beat around the bush,i like you Jiro,i like you a lot and more.I think I love you now.So please don't hurt me and I want you to love me more than you have loved Hebe." she said as she smiled at him.

Jiro swallowed hard at what she said.And he just lied to her.She is so honest and forthright with him and here he is lying to her through his teeth.He might as well stay with her and forget Hebe....although his heart is saying something else.....