Facing The Truth.

Cinderella No More

Hebe stared at Jiro,suddenly has to face and admit the truth .She was lost in his eyes as she took a deep breath."Jiro...I still love you.But I don't know what to do.I don't know what to do with my feelings for you.I still am committed to Arron and we have been together for a long time.I don't want to hurt him."

"But don't you think that you will be hurting him doing this? We have to do the right thing.I don't deny,I still do love you .And Rainie I do care for her a lot but not the way that I love you. I guess we have arrived in a crossroad of our life.It is either right or left.I am leaving you the decisions.But you have to decide soon.You cannot leave everybody hanging on.You cannot have us both either.It is not fair for Arron,and Rainie.And if you take me back,I want the whole of you and nothing less." Jiro said.

Hebe bit her lips.There is no easy way through all of this.As what Jiro says,it is either him or Arron and no in between.She knows she doesn't have to look hard in herself.The answer is right there in her eyes.And she cannot hide nor deny it anymore...

"Jiro..I chose you.It has always been you all this time." Hebe said,as she came near him,and then Jiro took her in her arms..."I never stopped loving you.I thought I can forget you but I can't. I love you Jiro." as tears came and Jiro stared at her eyes and put his hands on her face and then his lips was on hers...as they have their long awaited kiss.A kiss that has waited for years.....And this time..there are no doubts in Hebe's heart that she truly belongs to him....

Rainie was all excited today.This is the first time that she will be setting foot in Jiro's house.And it is his Mom's birthday,a very special day.She has brought a cake and a flower for her.She feels like being here ,it is like making it official that they are boyfriend and girl friend.And then that means that they relationship has turned  into something serious.And then maybe,she will be able to erase Hebe's memories in his heart.

She knocked on the door and as she waited for the door to open..She has noted the other car parked across.She knew that car ,and that is Hebe's car.Was Hebe also invited to Jiro's house? And Arron,is he also here? She pushed the doorbell again,now more than eager to see who are the other guest in the house..and then there was no answer,as she tried to push open the door and it was unlocked as she pushes it open....and then she found...Jiro and Hebe locked in each other's arms...as she looked at them and then the door closes behind her and making a big bang...as Jiro and Hebe looked at the source of the sound and there was Rainie standing and staring at them.There are tears that has are threatening to fall....

"Ranie???" Jiro asked as he took a step towards her,

"I am sorry....I ...have to go." Rainie said, she felt all her blood has froze up and unable to believe that this is happening to her,all over again..it is like a nightmare happening again and she could not wake up at all.She placed the cake and the flower in the coffee table,
.

"Rainie wait.Let me explain." Jiro said.he doesn't know what to do.He doesn't know what to say to her to siften the blow.But he did hurt her in the worst possible way.What kind of man is he? Whe all she did was love her and be there for him...

Hebe stood there frozen.And she can clearly see the pain that she brought upon her friend,her very best friend.Guilt eating up the happiness that she felt earlier....as she looked at Rainie and then looked at Jiro...She is suvch amean girl doing this to her friend...as she felt dry and unable to say anything...No words will be enough to erase the pain and the humiliation that is in rainie's face right now....

"You don't have to explain anymore.It is her.It has always been her and not me. But you can have been at least honest with me.I asked you before and you lied through your teeth about her and about your real feelings,and that hurts,,," Rainie said."I hope you better do the right thing with Arron and tell him soon.For I don't think he will be that forgiving if ever." as she turned and walk out...She took a deep breath...and then she let the tears fall...she knows she will feel better after crying....and she knows.she will have a hard time believing again after this.....