Rainie

Cinderella No More

 

Everybody says I am cute and pretty.Somehow they don't really see me the real me.I am more than a pretty face in the crowd.I have more what it takes.They think I am too easy but they just don't know that I am wise before my age.I choose the object of my affections.I don't give my love freely.I don't trust that easy.I am skeptical of things and people around me.And if I ever trust and give my heart to somebody,I have to be pretty sure that it is not a one way traffic.I have to make sure that the guy loves me back or more.I have learned early in life that life is not a walk in the beach and that it is not made of roses.And sometimes the people that you trust the most is the one that betrays you too...Yes life for me is not that easy but I have learned to live by it,and lived well.

Hi I am Rainie Yang.As you can see, if Hebe's life is full of sunshine,mine is not.I have learned early in life the realities of it all.And making decisions in life is just nothing to me.I have to do it,and have learned to lean on myself early on.I have nobody to lean on anyway.Yes,I am very pretty and guys always fall for me.I am not that smart but I survived school and all that.I am very popular and everybody wants my attention.I could hardly keep up with my social calendar.

My family,I could care less.I am the child of a union that is doomed on the first day.My Dad is a big time lawyer and my Mom is a socialit of some sort.They divorced when I was very young.And now,my mom got her own family and my Dad got his own too.I don't get along with my Dad's wife and my mom's new husband is quite tolerable.I just have to ignore him,and it works.I have half sisters ,one from my Dad ,Jolin and one from my Mom,Cyndi.I really don't like Jolin but I love Cyndi.She is such a loving and sweet suster to me maybe because she looked up to me.And yes I also have a half brother Jing Lun from my dad.he is quite dorky but he is adorable.I just love him.

I didn't met Jiro until we are almost on our Senoir year.He just came back from China.He is quite popular.At first ,he is quite nice but alittle bit out of reach.I thought that he must be nursing a broken heart,cause how come my charms has no affect on him.Our friends are in the same croed and we keep bumping into each other.One day we were seated together in one of those dinner s get together.And we started talking and telling stories about our lives.And before I knew it,we were dating and I have been looking forward of being with him.Somehow everything went so fast,before I knew it,I was already in love with him.

My problem is that I knew he was in love to somebody else,before he met me,.he never denied it.He told me all about her.he never told me the identity of the girl in question.But I think,he is still in love with her.I can stiil see the wishful look in his eyes,everytime he talks about her.Deep inside I am jealous of his affection to this unknown girl.How can he loved somebody that much and yet the girl,didn;t seems to  love him back? I think,she is so lucky to be loved by Jiro that way.I wish that in the future,Jiro will also love me that much and more...

I met Hebe in college.She is something different.She is really very nice and yes so trusting.She was my classmate in one of my classes and somehow,we just clicked together.And I was also surprised that Arron was her boyfriend.I have known Arron since I was young.My Dad and his Dad was sort of friends and worked together.I think they were classmates in law school before.We were always thrown in together,but I never really paid attention to him for he looked snob and aloof.And him,he just ignored me.But then when i became friends with hebe,he became a changed man.he is more friendly and yes we also became friends.Arron must have love Hebe very much.And sometimes during that time,I wished that I could find somebody that will love me as much.And now,maybe...Jiro is here with me,and maybe he will become the realization of my wishes and my dreams...if only I can erase the memories of his first love in his heart....and then I know I will be the girl in his heart...