LONELY 2

Girlfriend Diaries (Boyfriend For Rent! XD : sequel)

I couldn't help but respond to his warm smile. His aura was just so bright and happy and it covered a huge area around him. I, being in its range, found myself smiling widely in amusement.

 

I didn't notice his hand reaching for my face until I felt it brushing my cold cheek. Alarmed, I stepped back, causing his hand to fall back to his side. I realized my eyes were still wet from my tears so I swiftly wiped them dry. 

 

He smiled again. "Hi." He said, his voice was kind of husky but he still sounded very friendly. 

 

I couldn't reply to him at first because I immediately thought of Jiyong. What if he sees me talking to another guy? Would he think I was cheating and finalize his decision on disappearing forever?

 

I glanced at the stranger infront of me, whose mouth is hanging open waiting for me to say 'hello'. Grrr! What am I thinking!? Jiyong is not here! He's left me months agooo! And besides, I can talk to every guy in the world but my heart will always be his. With that in mind, I finally spoke.

 

"Hey!" that sounded kind of too excited. It seems like the first time, after sooo long, that I was actually interested to meet someone. My bestfriends: Dara, Minzy and CL and Bom, had been putting me in blind dates, which I never areed upon, but none of the guys they set-up with me had any appeal. 

 

"You missed the bus." he woke me up from my sudden wandering off.

 

"Yeah." 

 

"Mind if I walk you home?"

 

I was surprised by what he said. Then I looked him up and down. He doesn't really look like a maniac. But only Jiyong can walk me home. Sorry stranger. I might think you're him and grab your hand on the way or something! :)

 

So yeah, I turned his offer down and went home alone. But before I left, I actually asked his name.

 

"Daesung(with a smile)" That's his name... Thank you Daesung, you made my day! ^_^)

Now I'm in my room writing everything in my diary again. I think I'm gonna fill 3 pages with Jiyong's name again tonight then sob and wet the pages with my tears. I'M SO MISERABLE!!!

 

 

 

to be continued again... Sorry, gotta go to school! ^^