Mia's Party 2

Girlfriend Diaries (Boyfriend For Rent! XD : sequel)

"I don't feel like going to class today." Dara spoke and we all agreed. At the same time slumped our shoulders and started walking like zombies out of the school gate. 

"Wait!" CL's voice caused the four of us to jump in shock!

"Tch! I am not letting this go just like that!" It's like a sudden realization just dawned on her. Her eyes turned into slits and her eyebrows met in the middle of her forehead. 

 

"CL-roo....?" we chorused a little bit scared at her pissed state.

 

CL is usually the reserved type in our group. There's no doubting that because of the fact that she comes from a wealthy family. Sometimes I ask myself why she chose to be friends with us when she could be friends with others like Mia. But come to think of it, its better that she chose us than them. So CL, being a 'rich kid' also has some bratty character in her. But she's never that way with us. Only to those who bully her best friends. And like Mia, CL also knows how to manipulate situations with money.

 

"I have a plan." she finally said with an evil smirk. I could tell I wasn't the only one who got goosebumps with her look!

 

CL is busy going up the stairs and then back to the living room, where Bom, Minzy, Dara, and I are seated, of their house bringing fabrics, which look very expensive, and scissors and glue and cardboard and...! "Gaaaaaah! CL, can you please tell us first what your plan is?!" 

 

"Hm?!" She snapped her head to me still obviously preoccupied by what she's doing. "Oh! My plan is to give you girls a make-over!" 

 

"Make-over?!" Bom rolled her eyes.

 

"Yes!" CL nonchalantly answered.

 

"What?! I thought you had a different plan like taking revenge and stuff! Psssh!" Dara hissed also annoyed with CL's randomness.

 

"Ya! Are you guys questioning me?!" CL had her hands crossed over her chest and her eyebrow raised.

 

Silence. 

 

"Have you girls seen what I can do? Bom, remember that guy who dumped last month? Don't tell me you forgot how his face looked like after I beat him up!?" CL glared at Bom making her sink on her seat. 

"Minzy, remember that cheater in the dance contest you joined who never got to claim because she got injusred from an 'accident'?" It was Minzy's turn to sink down.

"Dara, remember that time when that erted ajussi d your-----

 

"Kyaa! We get it already! Don't remind me of that!!!" Dara cut her off then face palmed upon recalling the incident.

 

"And Kysha, I'm still searching for your exboyfriend so you'll have to wait a little longer." She turned to me. 

 

"Ya! Don't do anything to Jiyong! And he's still my boyfriend! We didn't officially break up.." the last words came out as whispers.

 

"Tch!" she hissed. "Whatever. So now that we're clear that you, you, you, and you" she pointed us one by one, "do not have any right to doubt my abilities, we can proceed to the rest of my plan." She laughs an evil laugh sending chills to our spine!

 

 

 

We didn't go to school for the rest of the week as we prepared (ahmm.. actually CL did all the work we were just there for 'attendance') for the revenge scheme that CL had thought of. We didn't want to go to school anyways because of the 'DUUH?!' reason. But if my omma knew about this, I would have to use a wig and a hearing aid now because she would've pulled all my hair off and blasted my eardrums with her nonstop nagging! Everyday, we would go to CL's house instead of our classes and would scrub each others back and put on these magical moisturizers as CL instructed us. she said that our skin had to 'glow' as part of the plan. Then after that, we'd just hang out in their living room watching tv while CL was busy upstairs doing some things. We never knew the whole plan but she told us we would know on that day.

 

And now the day has come. We are at CL's room, anticipating the revelation of her full plan. The party is tonight and it's still early in the morning. CL told us to sit on her California King bed. We were facing the door to her closet which was HUGE!

 

"Ladies, these are our outfits for tonight." CL smiled widely as she had one hand pull the door open. 

 

Our jaws dropped as we saw the most gorgeous 'Micro' Black dresses fitted on mannequins before us!

 

 

DOOGEON! DOOGEON! DOOGEON!~~

 

I'm not sure if it's the loud bass from the music inside Mia's house or my heart that's making this deafining sound and rocking my body with each thump! even my brain is pulsating!

A finger suddenly snapped infront of my face making my thoughts to go back to where my body is.

"Focus!" CL motioned her middle and pointy finger doing a 'V' sign pointing to my eyes then back to hers. (Can you picture that? LOL!)

"So everyone remembers the plan right?" CL asked for the nth time.

 

"I think I need to pee!" Dara said. 

"We're all feeling the same, Dara." Bom said while tapping Dara's shoulder to comfort her.

 

I, on the other hand, think I had already peed on my defining-Y dress! I'm soo nervous!

CL was again peeping at the gate of Mia's house where a looong line of the 'real wannabees' was formed.

 "It's time girls. Take a deep breath!" CL ordered.

 

We all took in the largest amount of air our lungs could and started walking following CL's lead. She suddenly stopped and causing us to bump into her following a line. She turned her frustrated face to us. "Don't forget to exhale!" she aid between gritted teeth!

 

Just then, the four of us who totally forgot to do so, exhaled exaggeratedly. WEW! Good thing she reminded us!

We followed from behind her again as we neared the guard at the gate, the DOOGEON DOOGEON sound volumed up in my ear!

 

Posters of me, and my bestfriends, complete with our names below it were posted on the gate of their house saying, "THESE FREAKS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE!"

WE'RE GONNA GET BUSTED!!! I screamed inside my head!

 

"Good eve!" CL's english voice always sounds so seductive! It immediately affected the busy guard, as shown by his mesmerized face.

 

"We were called to perform here tonight." CL smiled her lovely smile. 

 

"O-oh right!" The guard immediately gave way, not even bothering to check the guitar bags that we brought for the act. 

 

You're probably wondering why he didn't recognize us, well we're actually wearing eye masks, with unique designs for each of us. CL also made these. They go perfectly with our micro black dresses.

 

We made our way inside, not having to squeeze through the crowded place because everyone gave way when they saw us coming in. They were all staring at us, and the men were gawking actually! From the mirrored windows of one unlighted room in Mia's house, I saw our reflection and almost gawked at it too! We were---GLOWING! HAHA! If only these people knew who we are. The look on ther faces are already enough revenge for me! HAHAHA! 

 

Entering the house, I finally heard that most irritating voice in the world. "Who are those?" Mia spoke in her usual y way.

 

I saw the girl standing beside her whisper something to her ear. She then smiled and announced, "Yeorobun! My special guests are already here!"

 

Just then everyone started howling and applauding for us!

 

"Oh MY GOSH!" Minzy muttered only for the five of us to hear. "I think she knows!"

 

Mia made her way to us and I watched very keenly the look on her face, trying to see any implications that it is time for us to run for our lives. But as she came closer, an idiotic smile was plastered on her face! Our eyes bulged when she started jumping up and down looking all giddy and said, "I'M A BIG BIG BIG FAN OF YOURS!" then she gave us each a warm hug! 

 

Knowing her, she's faking it! But she's never real either and she wouldn't dare even touch us if she really knew who we were! So I therefore conclude that this pabo 'fangirl' is clueless! HAHAHA! GOTCHA, Mia! PAYBACK TIME! SCREW KARMA! HAHAHAHA!

 

We were asked to sit at the front row of chairs where the V.I.Ps of the party were. We couldn't help but whisper to each other about the weirdness of events!

 

Bom: Do we really look like an idol group I'm not aware of?!

Minzy: Unnie! Its always been my dream to be an idol! *tears of joy*

Kysha: I really thought she knew! Hahaha!

Dara: I really feel like peeing now!

CL: Shhh! They might hear us!

 

We sat back straight to our seats. On the stage before us was an old woman who spelled 'sophisticated' by just her mere presence. 

She was Mia's mother, I could tell from the resemblance. She took the microphone from it's stand and with just that, the whole house became silent.

 

"Good evening everyone! Thank you for coming to my daughter, Mia's birthday! I hope you all enjoy the party." she smiled.

 

Somehow I feel like she's faking it. Just like the way I hate Mia, I already hate her mother as well! I'm trying not to but it's complicated! Uhg! Why am I feeling this way? I feel like I want to climb up the stage and slap her, tell her 'YOU AND YOU'RE DAUGHTER SHOULD GO TO H--------

 

My thoughts were disturbed by the sudden silence in the room. As in , complete silence! My neck stiffened as I felt stares directed to me from behind and the sides. My pupils moved around and I saw Mia's mother staring at me! WHAT DID I DO?! Good thing she cleared and continued her speech!

 

"You're gonna get us busted!!!" a half whisper and half shout was sent to me by CL!

"What the heck did I do?!" I asked totally clueless!

"You were groaning like a wild dog, pabo-ya!!!" Dara's eyes were popping out!

"CHINCHA?!" I didn't know, I swear! I will forever be grateful of the eye mask I am wearing because if not for them, I'd have another 'most embarassing moment' to be added to my long list!!

 

 Blanking my brain so as not to make another animal sound involuntarily come out from my mouth, I didn't hear what the announcement was! As soon as Mia's mother went down the stage, a round of applause followed.

 

"What did she say?" I leaned to my side where Minzy was to inquire while clapping my hands.

"She said she had a big surprise for Mia." 

 

Mia giddily went up the stage and waited for her surprise gift. Just then, a microphone being thumped was heard from the speakers.

An old slow music started playing and the lights went off replaced by a spot light that travelled all the way back to the entrance and revealed an old man, singing along with the music. 

 

His voice sounded so familiar. My heart skipped a beat and another. I could not completely see him from the distance parting us. Slowly,  he made his way to Mia, who is now drowning in tears by the way. I closed my eyes to sharpen my sense of hearing and then somehow I felt longing in my heart. I opened them again when the light became brighter behind my eyelids. Then tears started rolling down my cheeks. I am now hyperventilating as the man stands in the center of the aisle and I watch him with disbelief!

 

I covered my mouth tightly with my hands to prevent the loud sobbing that is almost unstoppable. My shoulders moved up and down as I tried hard to keep my sobs inside. I released my mouth slowly to take in air which turned into a gasp. That didn't escape my bestfriend's ears because their hands are all holding mine tightly now. They don't know what's happening. And I don't understand what's happening either. H-how in the world can this be?!

 

Dara, who was in my other side couldn't stop herself from hugging me. I gave in and hugged her back allowing my tears to flow on her shoulders and back. I tried to calm myself so as not to make a scene. I was lucky enough that the other people in the house were also in tears as they sympathize with the moment. 

 

"Appa!" 

 

Mia's voice cracked as she said the word. I'm not even in the right state of mind to be overwhelemed by what she said. I moved away from Dara and saw Mia hugging the man tightly. "Happy birthday, my daughter."

 

A round of applause from the audience was audible in the entire house. My eyes stayed glued on the scene on the stage. For the first time, I could see that Mia was not faking her actions. She was truly happy to see that man he just called 'appa'. 

 

I wasn't able to injure the pain piercing through my heart anymore. I stood up and with my knees wobbling I made my way to the comfort room, which door had a glow in the dark sign. I fell under the sink, clutching my aching heart and tears continued to flood my face. The door opened beside me and my best friends came rushing inside hovering beside me. 

 

"Kysha? Waeyo?" Bom took my hand.

 

My sobs which I tried so hard to control are now echoing in the small tiled room.

 

"Kysha, you're making us worry!" CL sounded a little frustrated.

 

In between sobs, I tried to tell them... "That... m-man... he's... " My uncontrollable sobs cut me off. They waited patiently...

 

"M-my father...." then tears came nonstop.

 

"Are you sure? But---" Minzy spoke up her disbelief.

 

CL let out a heavy sigh. "We can't do this anymore. Girls, get Kysha out of here. I'll go get our stuff and explain why we're leaving." After CL spoke, she marched out of the comfort room.

 

Bom opened the door and in increasing volume another announcement was heard. "Ladies and gentlemen. I proudly announce..."

Dara and Minzy stood on each of my side and took my hands, placing them to each of their shoulder. They lifted me up and we started walking of out of the room.

 

"... my daughter's fiancee..." Our heads span to the stage when we heard Mia's mother's words!

 

"KWON JIYONG" 

 

Our jaws dropped to the ground ALMOST LITERALLY when we saw a guy in tux, go up the stage and stand beside Mia. My attention turned to Mia and I am positive she was smirking! 

 

Then my eyes landed back to the guy in tux. He was not smiling. If I am right, that is agony I see on his face. His hair was gelled neatly and his tux made him look so handsome. His eyes then turned to me. My heart skipped 5 beats before they started thumping in record speed! My heart was once again pierced. It is him. Kwon Jiyong. My unofficial exboyfriend now Mia's fiancee. My head is about to explode right now. The end of the world is near, I will can predict it coming now! Let it come now please!

 

Jiyong. Why? I missed you....

 

CL then covered my sight from the stage, "Let's go, Kysha!" she pulled me with her.

 

We made our way through the overwhelmed crowed, bumping into all of them as they are now more preoccupied by the scene on the stage now than our glowing skin. Someone was running towrds the house when she bumped into us and the bag that CL was carrying fell on the ground and openned revealing the fake bombs we prepared for the revenge plan!

 

One moment and the house was in a stampede! Everyone was screaming and running for their lives!

 

"BOmb!!!!" someone shouted, followed by the others...

 

 

 

 

 

TOMYIDOL:

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!^______^)

I'm just happy that I made a long chapter.. 

Hey! I'm sorry I realized I made a lot of typos and wrong grammar.

Sorry! 

Leave me some comments please! <3