Mia's Party 1

Girlfriend Diaries (Boyfriend For Rent! XD : sequel)

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about the humiliation that I experienced yesterday. Plus I'm having a hard time calming my insides trying to come out through my mouth because of the scene that Mia and her boyfriend, TOP showed me earlier. ERK!! 

At first I thought it was just a second kiss, then when their lips parted, it was TOP's turn to grab the back of Mia's head and pull her over for a sensual kiss! Of course I knew I had to turn around or look somewhere else because that was supposed to be an intimate moment between him and her. But I just couldn't take my eyes off the scene presented in front of me! Kyaaa! And now I am seeing it over and over again in my head! I swear I did not enjoy it!

I'm walking my way to school now, with my head bowed down to prevent my insensitive schoolmates to see my face and start reminding me of the WORST DAY OF MY LIFE aka YESTERDAY! I quickened my pace as I reached our school's gate but still kept my head lowered. Because I was concentrating on my toes instead of the way, I accidentally bumped into someone! Great! Now I'm gonna get bullied again! Uhg!

I stayed on the same position waiting for the student to say something. But when I heard nothing, I slowly raised my sight to meet her questioning gaze.

My bestfriends stared at me with frustrated face tilted all on the same side with their arms crossed over their chest. 

It was my turn to tilt my head sideways and ask curously, "What happened to you guys?"

Bom, CL, Minzy and Dara dropped their hands to their sides and came over me. Soon we were clumped into a ball as they gave me a warm group hug.

They kept silent and I did too. I know they don't know what to tell me to make me feel better. And they know better than to try spitting out comforting words, like cursing Mia, because I would just make them shut up and remind them about karma.

 

I sighed deeply, "Hpw come she never gets karma?!" I blurted.

Then we started laugjing out loud still in a tight hug. 

Bom, was the first one to free me from her hug, "You know we're always here for you right Kysha?"

 

Then the others also freed me and gave me a chance to breath. 

 

I smiled, feeling all the worries away, "Neh."

 

Minzy took both of my hands with hers, "Unnie, I really think she's insecure!"

 

"Insecure? With who?" I asked.

 

"You!" they answered in chorus making me jump backwards! Before I could answer, a round of y laughter built up behind me. 

I didn't have to turn around to see who it was because I am more than familiar with that laughter. Only Mia can make my ear twitch in irritation whenever she laughs.

 

"HAHAHA(devil laugh)! Me? Insecure? You wish!" she said with her ever witch-like voice. 

I was still facing the other side. My hands clutched tightly and my eyes closed firmly as I tried to calm myself down inside my head.

 

"The only one who makes me feel insecure is that goddess I always see in front of the mirror. I mean, who knew perfection existed? Hahahaha!(devil laugh)" she continued.

 

"Conceited brat!!" I heard Minzy shout. My eyelids flexed upwards hearing our maknae say such for the first time!

 

"Whatever!" was all Mia responded. "You see girls, that's why I'm not inviting these.. wannabes to my birthday this weekend. I was planning to invite 

some losers along, you know to finish the leftover food, but those freaks are not even within the loser group! Hahaha!"

 

I finally turned around and saw Mia with a bunch of her look-a-likes staring at me and my best friends like we're animals. Students were also gathered behind them, whispering about what they just heard from the most popular girl in school. 

 

Mia turned around to face the crowd behind her and announcing her 'awesome' birthday party with her pupils teasingly focusing on my group.

 

"Everyone listen! The WHOLE student body is invited to my birthday this weekend in my house EXCEPT for those freaks!" she pointed to us. "If you see them sneaking anywhere in the party or trying to get in, please tell the guards immediately. Thank you!" she gave out an aegyoo, which made me SICK, and waved to everyone who's now applauding her like she just performed in MAMA!

 

"We don't even want to go to your party!!" Dara had to speak up. I almost ran to her and slapped her!

 

Now the whole student body is laughing at us. So my bestfriends are now sharing the humiliation that was originally meant for me alone. 

 

 

 

TOMYIDOL: 

Yeahy! I updated! Wait for the party okay? I'll just go to mass.. ^_^) I love you!