By Chance

Girlfriend Diaries (Boyfriend For Rent! XD : sequel)

The girls haven't stopped bugging  me about Taeyang since yesterday. 

"He's hot. I can see his abs through my x-ray vision!" Bom said.

"Do you like him, unnie?" Minzy followed.

"The more important question is.. Is he single?" CL added.

Dara doesn't have much to say about him though. Taeyang didn't really give her a good first impression.  And knowing Dara, when she's angry, she prefers ignoring people rather than quarreling with them. There was this one time when she texted us and we didn't reply, she didn't talk to us for what felt like years! (true 2ne1 story~_^)

Well I barely know the guy. Right now, all I know about him is his first name. Besides, I think he has a girlfriend. Then the phoneconversation he had flashed back in my mind. Hmm... Molla! So what if he has a girlfriend? What am I thinking?!

After a last glance of my reflection in the mirror, I took my bag and headed for the door. After so long, its only now that I was actually conscious of my appearance again. Could this be because of Taeyang? 

"Annyeong!" 

"Omo!" I exclaimed, shocked by Taeyang's greeting. What is he doing here? He's leaning against the wall of our house with his hands on his pockets. He smiled at me, and I felt something really strange. Butterflies in my stomach and warming of my cheek! Weird! Why is this happening?

"I'll walk you to school." he told me.

"N-no thanks. I'd like to ride the bus because I'm kind of running late." I declined. 

"I'll walk you to the bus then." he insisted.

"There's really no need for that, you might be late for school too." I still refused.

"Why are you being like that all of a sudden?" his eyebrows met in the middle of his forehead. What? Is he angry now?!

"What are you angry about? I don't even know you!" I suddenly blurted out what I really wanted to say with a little exaggeration.

 

"Then give me a chance to show you who I am." 

 

He took my hands and pulled him near his chest. I was fighting the urge to look at his face. But I lost by my own body and lifted my head up to meet his eyes, penetrating me. 

 

"Will you give me a chance?"

 

~~~

 

"WHAT DID YOU ANSWER?!" Bom cut through my story.

We immediately caught the librarians attention once we entered the library. We didn't even bother to grab a book and pretend to read, because these girls rushed me into telling them about what happened this morning. 

"SSSHHH!" The librarian again drizzled her saliva to us. This is the third time she did that. If we get another one, we're out!

"Ya! No shouting, arasso?!" I calmed Bom down. She just nodded.

"I didn't know what to tell him. So I took back my hands from him and walked passed him." I continued.

Only Dara had a happy face on when I finished.

"It's a good thing that you dumped him. I really don't like that guy." Dara said with a contented smile.

"You didn't dump him, right unnie?" Minzy said.

 

Flashback

 

I don't know why I couldn't respond to his question at first. I'd sure like to know him more. But I knew his words meant more than that.

I pulled my hands from him and bowed my head. Then I found myself taking steps away from him. When I didn't see him walking beside me, I

turned around and looked at him. His face was undescribable. Disappointment was written all over his face that I pitied him.

"Ya!" I called.

His head quickly spun towards my direction.

"I thought you were gonna walk me to school!" I smiled.

Finally, I saw his cute smile again. He immediately ran to me.

"So is that a yes?" he asked.

I elbowed him by the waist and we laughed together. We walked together from my home, its like we owned the street because we were the only two walking there, except for another student who was ahead of us. It was fun talking to him and I think that somehow, I already know him a little better.

 

End of flashback

 

"Omo!" I'm so happy for you, Kysha! I wish you happiness. You deserve it." Bom hugged me tight.

"If that guy ever makes you cry, you know what I will do to him." CL threatened but smiled afterwards.

"I'm so jealous." Minzy said.

"Ya! You're still a baby!" Dara scolded. "Kysha, all I want is for you to be happy so I will support you all the way. Hwaiting!" she told me.

"Thanks guys. You're always there for me. But its not like were already together." I said.

*BAM!

A wooden stick hit out table hard causing us to freeze in surprise. We were all shocked to see the librarian staring with mad and wide eyes at us.

"You ladies had been testing my patience. If you have no plans of shutting up, you better leave the library and let the students who actually came here to read, enjoy their privilege of silence given by the library."

"NEH." we chorused.

We tiptoed quickly out of the library and laughed loud as soon as we passed the exit. 

"Unnie, what will you give him on Valentine's Day?" Minzy suddenly talked.

"You should give him something." Bom said.

"What should I give him?" I asked feeling a little worried now. 

"We'll think of something." CL smirked then brought out her golden card.