Dear Diary, Merry Christmas

Girlfriend Diaries (Boyfriend For Rent! XD : sequel)

TOMYIDOL:

I don't read a lot of fanfics, not that I'm not a fan of it but I just can't find time to read much.. But when I do read, I only read Daragon fics. Okay I read other fics LOL, but mostly Daragon.. I don't know why I shared that fact.. RAndom thoughts again.. haha! Oh wait! I know why I shared that already! HAHA! When you read my stories, maybe you can see that I'm an amateur.. But I really want to do better with composing, turn it into a profession or something! HAHA! Great! I'm a frustrated singer and now also a frustrated  writer! T_T) haha! But I shall not stop until atleast one fic of mine gets featured! But then again, if I do get featured, I'll make many more stories! haha

Kyaaa!~ I'm always praying before I log in to my account that I would see loving comments! LOL, But so far, there's none for this fic. I'm trying i'm trying! I sound pathetic now, do I? haha! 

SO I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, EVEN TO THE READERS WHO JUST PASSED BY MY FICS AND DID NOT CLICK SUBSCRIBE. IT MAKES ME SOOO GIDDY WHEN YOU COMPLIMENT MY WORK. AND FROM NOW ON, I PROMISE TO INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS MORE. SO I CAN ALSO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY... :))

Sorry for the long intro, I hope you didn't mind reading and wasting a minute of your life! hahaha! I love you! <3

 

~~~~

 

When I woke up this morning, I almost died in surprise when I saw the person standing infront of me! Pale and bruised was her face, her eyes staring blankly back at me. I shivered when her hand slowly raised to touch her face and I felt it! A cold hand touched my chin and slid to my cheek.

A minute later, I finally realized that I was looking infront of a mirror! I didn't know if I should relax now that I figured it's just me or panic because I Iook like a zombie from the grave!

 

If CL didn't text me this morning to make up and act normal, I would've forgotten about the mess we entered the day before yesterday. My bruises had started to fade because of the medicine I too and also the hot compress. But I still needed to cover them up with make up. I looked at the mirror one more time before leaving my room and actually thought I looked pretty today.

 

At school, me and my best friends were being slowly digested by our conscience. Almost everyone came to school with bandages and the like. If I wasn't so guilty about the whole thing, I'd actually think that the others were only faking it so that everyone would think he/she was also in the party. 

We are in our classroom, waiting for our teacher who left for a sudden meeting called by the principal. Mia is still nowhere to be found. Bom keeps sighing beside me. Minzy is also doing the same. CL on the other hand, busied herself in texting and then playing games with her phone. While Dara is flinching every now and then. I could tell from the look on her face that she's about to explode!

As if confirming my statement, she suddenly stood up a second later and started wailing! If it wasn't for CL and I's quick response, covering tightly, she would've confessed to the whole class that we are the culprits to the 'bomb threat' in Mia's birthday party! My other two best friends, Boma and Minzy are now also aware that our classmates are staring in awe at us. They too stood up and tried to laugh out loud to prevent everyone from suspecting. CL, and I laughed along too still cupping Dara's mouth. Great! We look like morons! What's new?!

"Do you girls really think this is a laughing matter?" An authoritative voice entered the room. 

The five of us quickly straightened up and went back to our seats upon hearing our teacher's angry tone. We kept our heads bowed and chorused, "Mianhe".

From the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow passed by the corridor. I secretly peeked to the door. My heart stopped beating for a seconds when I saw Mia standing on one foot, hopping, with her other foot bandaged and bent so as not to touch the floor, her right hand was s over the shoulders of no other than her new fiancee, while Jiyong's other hand was supporting her by the waist. I swiftly looked away and blinked the flood of emotions away. I must not falter. 

I felt a soft, smooth and comforting hand squeeze mine. Bom gave me an 'it's alright' smile and I nodded to assure her I was okay. That's when I became aware that of my teachers speech. 

 

"The principal was saddened seeing that his student's are all in this bad condition. We know that there was a stampede at Mia's party last weekend and we already talked with her parents earlier. We found out that no one had filed a case against the family and that they had done their responsibilities by paying for everyone's hospital bills." 

 

I couldn't stop my neck from constantly twisting to where Mia is seated with Jiyong. Why?!?! Why do i have to see them together?! HUHUHU...

 

"Ms. Lee! You may not be interested in listening to me because I heard that you and your friends weren't there but show some respect and listen to the rest of the announcement which FYI, concerns you too!" WOW! Even our teacher hates us! Hmpf!

 

From then on, my neck stopped twisting and I remained focused and anticipatedly waiting for the announcement which concerned me. 

 

"Since Christmas is nearing, the school board has decided to have an early break and move the exams for the end of you------

 

 

"WOOOOOOOOOHOO!! Oh yeah!"

 

The teacher was butted in by the loud screaming of my male classmates and the instant vacation planning of my female classmates! 

 

"DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW FOR YOUR EXAMS!!!" our teacher tried to scream the rest of the announcement but was totally ignored!

 

"NEVERMIND! CLASS DISMISSED!" he then said. 

 

Like in cue, we all rose from our seats and snatched our bags from behind our chairs then exited the room. I wanted to leave the room earliest so I didn't have to be stuck on a line beside Jiyong and Mia while my classmates moved on a slow traffic, nonchalantly gossiping. But everything just had to go the other way around! AWESOME!

 

I waited at the gate for my friends. Looking ever so far away just so my eyes won't land on Mia or Jiyong or anyone else. But my hand was suddenly snatched by cold masculine hands! I turned around with eyes popping out when I saw Jiyong dragging me!!! I started mentally scolding myself for running my way here just to get away from the crowd, allowing myself to be alone!

 

"Jiyong!!!" Someone finally returned my lost tongue. He didn't answer me though but just continued his quick pace! I wanted to lend him my tongue. Please say something.... :( But silence was all there he responded to me.

 

I don't know how I found time to stare at his hand in mine an feel giddy in the middle of being 'kidnapped'. Before I knew it, my heart started racing and my cheeks heated up. 

The gentle squeeze on my hand woke me up from my trance. I looked up and saw JIYONG, (Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong) my head repeated his name autonatically, with his head bowed down looking at me. His free hand to my hand from the side and he held both my hands at his chest. Then he flattened my palms at the center, where his heart was beating rapidly.

"Kysha..." his voice brought butterflies to my tummy.

"This still beats for you and you alone." he motioned my hand to circle on his chest. My heart thumped quicker.

We are now looking at each other's eyes directly like we were memorizing each other's face while reminiscing our past. A short history of our love story, but still worth remembering.

But a bell suddenly rang inside my head together with a lecturing 'get a grip on yourself!'. I instantly flinched backwards and looked away. his hands dropped on his sides and swayed a little before a his fists clenched tightly. He was biting his lower lip with so much force that I thought it would start bleeding. I gasped when he gave a loud roar and punched the wall beside him!

"Jiyong!" I came closer to him.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered. "I didn't think this would ever happen." he started sobbing and my heart felt a line of electricity pierce in it.

He fell on his knees, still facing the wall, which now has a stain of blood from his fist dripping down it. I knelt down and gave him tight hug from the side, leaning my head over his.

He moved to hug me back. We looked like a crazy pair, now crying while hugging each other in a public street. I don't know how it happened but the next moment we had was a laughing moment. He stood up first before helping me up. 

"Kysha, let me explai---------

"Shh!" I placed my point finger on his lips to stop him. "I... I don't want to hear that just yet." I told him.

He lowered my hand with his. and smiled. 

"Would you spend this day with me then?" he asked me with puppy eyes.

I nodded with obvious excitement in my grin!

He chuckled.

 

~~~

 

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently. Jiyong had his hands covering my eyes as he guided the way to his surprise. I can't help but think he knew I would forgive him immediately. To think I acted so brave back after the stampede in Mia's birthday. I even told him I never wanted to see him again! I'm so weak. But that's okay. As long as he's with me. Even for the last time, maybe.

"We're here!" he cheerfully whispered to my ear. Did he mean to say that cutely or y? Because that sounded really y to me! ^_________^) I could tell I was blushing dark red!

I opened my eyes and saw him standing infront of me with a wide grin on his face. I'm falling deeper in love with him by the moment! 

He leaned forward and twisted his head to the side just when our faces were inches away. "Let me be you hero." his cool breath tickled my ear and made me blush more.

On cue, a spotlight lit in out side, revealing an audience composed of kids in white uniform robes. The young choir started singing one of my favorite english songs, Hero by Iglesia Enrique. 

 

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? they started and paused as Jiyong knelt down and reached out a hand to me. When I gave my hand, they continued the song. I giggled.

Jiyong guided me with his hand at my waist and the other holding my hand, as we danced to the sweet music. I missed him so muuch!

 

Would you run
And never look back?
Would you cry
If you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die 
For the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight. 

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I would stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear
That you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie? 
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care 
You're here tonight. 

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I would stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep? 
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain. 
I will stand by your forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

 

Just when the song ended, my eyes landed on his lips. My heart pounded loud inside my chest!

Before I could ask him, with my unconscious mind, Jiyong suddenly spoke. 

"Now you have to kiss me!" he winked at me!

"W-what?" my tongue is moving on tis own... 

Jiyong didn't answer and chuckled, probably finding my shocked face funny. He let go of his hand on my waist and pointed upwards. I lifted my gaze, following his pointy finger. And there above our heads was a cluster of red berries attached to the leafy arch that caved us. 

I was still analyzing what was in there that had to do with me kissing him when I lowered my head again as I heard him chuckle once more. Without warning, he leaned closer and I felt his soft and smooth lips on mine!

 

Dear Diary, 

 

I just died! XDDDD <3

 

~~~~

 

 

 

Readers:

Good night.. ^_^)