Surprise

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay. Something fishy is going on  here but what?

Donghyuk narrowed his eyes. Today definitely is fishy yet he can’t figured it out. Everything here is fishy. Heck even the house smell fishy. He scrunched his nose at the smell.

“Well better start cleaning again.” He sighed and started the day with chores. Completely dismissed his thought.

Yunhyeong who hid behind a wall with his son, sighed in relief. Thank God his wife didn’t have a single clue about the surprise or else it will be a waste. He can’t have it fail. After weeks of planning it together with his son.

“Appa, is the coast clear?” asked Junhoe, slightly peeking at his mommy. Donghyuk had his back at them while cleaning the living room.

“Yes, now act normal and just wait. Can you do that June?”

Junhoe nodded. He was determined to make his mommy happy and his appa proud. This is exciting! He can already imagined how happy Donghyuk will be. Yunhyeong chuckled and ruffled his son’s hair.

Let’s just hope Donghyuk doesn’t know about this.

Fortunately Donghyuk was completely clueless about the surprise but on the other hand, he felt suspicious about his husband behaviour. He seemed so cautious as if he’s hiding something from him. His lover. His one and only. He glared at his husband.

Yunhyeong who was obvious to the glare is still texting someone on his phone. A smile attached to his face. Donghyuk hardened his gaze, scooting closer to Yunhyeong to get a better look.

“Who are you texting with?”

“Hmm?”

Yunhyeong glanced at Donghyuk and saw him coming closer. He quickly hid his phone, not noticing Donghyuk’s betrayed face.

“Just someone I know.” With that Yunhyeong pinched Donghyuk’s cheek and left.

Donghyuk pouted. Darn it! He was so close. Why can’t Yunhyeong just show him. They always share secrets together. Unless…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s cheating!?

Donghyuk gasped. No it can’t be. It’s impossible. His sweet husband would never do that! He already vowed to love him forever. However it is possible when Yunhyeong was acting so weird this past few weeks. His eyes watered but he slapped himself, shaking his head from that ridiculous thought.

Stop assuming things Kim Dong Hyuk! Ugh I’ve been watching to many dramas latel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter