Married?

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something is not right. Donghyuk’s instinct had been acting up since this morning. But he can’t figured it  out somehow. So he just shook it off until he saw the state of his garden. He almost had a heart attack.

Basically all the flowers he planted were gone. The beautiful colourful flowers from different types. None were left. The flowers, that he treated  with utmost care and love. He cried silently knowing all his efforts were wasted.

Donghyuk stood up, knowing who’s the culprit and yelled

“SONG JUNHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

The house shook at Donghyuk’s loud voice. Yunhyeong ran to his wife with Junhoe trailed behind him.

“What happened? Where’s the fire? Are you okay Hyukkie?” asked Yunhyeong with wide eyes. He searched around then his eyes landed on the garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh oh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 This is not going to be good.

 

Yunhyeong gulped praying for his safety.  

“What’s wrong mommy?” Junhoe asked blinking his eyes severely times. How innocent. But Donghyuk wasn’t going to fall for it. Not when he saw Junhoe covered in dirt. Which gives away the clues.

“What is the meaning of this?” Donghuk motioned towards his garden. His face was red. Full of anger. No one touches his garden. He was ready to give an earful scolding but halted when he saw his son pity state.

Junhoe looked at the ground. His hands behind his back. He sniffled, “I-I’m sorry mommy. I didn’t meant to cut off your flowers.” Tears gathered in his eyes as he sobbed. Yunhyeong patted his son’s back and looked over to his wife.

“Come on Hyukkie. Don’t be mad. He didn’t mean it. I’ll buy the flowers again.” Yunhyeong tried to calm him.

Eventually Donghyuk’s eyes softened and sighed, “I’m not mad Junhoe. I’m just sad that all my flowers are gone.” He ruffled Junhoe’s hair before giving him a hug.

“I’m sorry. I just want to make a flower crown for Jinhwannie hyung,” Junhoe exclaimed as he tried to show the crown.

Donghyuk smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter