Merry Christmass

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“APPA! UMMA! Wake up!”

Little Jinhwan jumped on his parents’ bed. His body fell on top of Jiwon and Jiwon groaned at the heavy impact. He tried to ignore his son but failed as his son started to jump on his back. Jiwon can feel that his back going to crack soon.

“Wake up! Wake up!”

“5 more minutes please Jinhwan,” Jiwon mumbled. He covered his face with a pillow. Jinhwan pouted. Then an idea popped into Jinhwan’s mind. He grinned deviously.

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CRACKKK

Jiwon whimpered at the sound of his back cracked.

“WAKE”

Jinhwan jumped harder.

“UP”

“OKAY OKAY”

“YAY” Jinhwan yelled before he crawled over to his Umma.
Meanwhile Hanbin was sleeping peacefully like a log. His mouth was wide open and his limbs were sprawled all over. Jinhwan giggled and kissed Hanbin’s cheeks lightly. “Wake up Umma,” he whispered softly. Hanbin just whined and turned around. But he woke up when his face was pampered with Jinhwan’s kisses.

Jiwon pouted at the unfair treatment. He got a broken back while Hanbin received kisses. Life is not fair.

Hanbin opened one of his eyes and said, “Morning Jinhwannie.” Then faced his husband who was sulking and raised his eyebrow, “Whats wrong with your appa?”

Jinhwan just giggled and shook his head, “Now that both you are up. Lets go! Jinhwannie wants to open presents from Santa!”

Hanbin cooed and said, “Why don’t Jinhwan go down first. Appa and I will be down in a minute.”

Jinhwan nodded and rushed off.

Jiwon looked at his husband with puppy eyes and whined, “Binnie my back hurts T3T” 

Hanbin just sighed and got up but stumbled a bit. “Hey, are you alright?” Jiwon asked. His face was frowning when he saw Hanbin’s state. Hanbin’s face was a bit pale. Hanbin nodded indicating he was alright.

Jiwon sighed. It was not the first time Hanbin is like this. For the past two months, Hanbin looked so drained. He easily got tired and constantly get sick. When Jiwon asked, Hanbin just shook his head and said he’s fine. Jiwon got up and helped Hanbin to walk down.

 

In the living room

Jinhwan was looking over at the presents. He squealed. So many presents! He can’t barely contain his excitement. He tapped his little foot waiting for his parents to come down.What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter