The Birth Of Chanwoo

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin stared at his reflection, over and over again. His stomach had grown so much. In fact he’s almost due. Just in one week time said the doctor. It is nerve wrecking yet exciting.  He traced over his tummy and sighed contently.

‘Can’t wait to see you soon Aegi ah’

A hand rested on Hanbin’s tummy and Hanbin as pulled into a back hug. Hanbin giggled, leaning over to Jiwon, enjoying the warmth.

“Hey, everything’s alright? Do you need anything? Should I massage you?” Jiwon asked, slightly concerned when Hanbin can due anytime soon. He can’t help to worry since it has been 6 years when Hanbin gave birth. Even Hanbin himself felt scared but he is a strong a person.

Hanbin shook his head and turned to give Jiwon a peck. “I’m okay. Just tired.” Without saying a word, Jiwon gently swept Hanbin off his feet and carried him to the bed. Both of them laid silently, enjoying each other presence. Until Hanbin broke the silence.

“Kimbap”

“Hmm?” Jiwon played with Hanbin’s soft hair.

“Thank you. For everything. I must been a bother right? Thanks for keeping up with my moods for the past few months. I’m sorry that you suffered so much because of me.” Hanbin teared up thinking how a he was and how amazing Jiwon is for handling him.

Jiwon frowned and wiped the tears gathering around Hanbin’s eyes. “Hey. Its okay. Don’t cry Binnie. I love you.” He tried  to console and said I love you so many times just to stop Hanbin from crying. Hanbin immediately stopped instead snuggled onto Jiwon’s chest. Jiwon sighed in relief.

Thank God Hanbin is not emotional anymore. It’s true that Jiwon suffered so much but he won’t admit it. He’s a man. He needs to be tough just like Hanbin said. Although his pride was hurt by that. So handling a pregnant Hanbin is a handy job, but he at least survived with bruises. Who knew Hanbin was that strong. Jiwon still can remember that day when he ed up a bit.

( Hanbin frowned. He held his favourite jean and looked at the mirror.

“It won’t fit,” he grumbled. All his pants doesn’t fit him anymore causing him to cry in frustration. He almost threw the jean away when Jiwon suddenly came. He looked at Hanbin wondering why the room is a mess. Then he saw the jean Hanbin was holding and said without thinking. “You know that won’t fit you, right? You should wear something larger.”

Suddenly the room felt cold. Hanbin slowly turned to face Jiwon. His eyes blazed with fire. He gritted his teeth. Jiwon realising his mistake, mentally punched himself. ‘Oh ’

“Are you saying I’m fat!?”

Unfortunately before Jiwon can say sorry. He was hit by something hard on the face and end up with a purple cheek for 2 weeks.)

Jiwon shuddered at the horrible memory. He can still feel his throbbing cheek. A soft snore was heard. He glanced at his pregna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter