Flower Crown

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon pouted and crossed his arms while sitting under the shady tree. Eventhough he has a son and a wife husband, he can’t help to act childish. Not when his wife, Hanbin was no where to be found (actually he went to a nearby convenient store but Jiwon ignored him) and his son, his adorable precious son who is soft and cuddly like his old pooh (which he still have) also known as Kim Jinhwan was busy playing with a diva, a devil, a narcissist named Koo Junhoe.

Don’t get Jiwon wrong, he does not hate Junhoe but rather felt awkward with him. He doesn’t know why he felt so inferior towards the 5 years old boy. Jiwon tried his best to get along with the boy but the latter didn’t opened up to him and gave him the evil eye. Junhoe had continuosly dismissed Jiwon’s attempt to be friend which may or may not have offended Jiwon and causing Jiwon to always cry at Hanbin and Hanbin will roll his eyes and muttered dramatic.

However when Junhoe is with Jinhwan, he turns into a full time angel and a puppy who likes to follow Jinhwan everywhere. He’s all smiley and full of laughter when Jinhwan is around. Up until now, Jiwon still wonder how his sweet shy  son managed to be friends with Junhoe and have him in a tight leash where Jiwon the mood maker and friendliest dude you’ve ever met managed to get on Junhoe’s bad side.

Jiwon still remembers that awful day where he confronted the boy about it. Oh how he’s heart shattered into million pieces and his soul been ripped off from his body. Then again as Hanbin said, Jiwon is being dramatic. Junhoe’s answer still stucked inside his mind. As if it was drilled into his brain.

A sudden pain pulled Jiwon’s out off his thoughts as he yelped and rubbed the sore spot where he’d been kicked. He pouted at the culprit. The culprit, Hanbin just stand there with his hands full of drinks.

“Instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter