Fight?

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YO GUYS! I’M HOMEEE!”

Jiwon shouted excitedly and ran to the living room but frowned when he saw a devil. The devil was none other than Song Junhoe. Jiwon’s mood immediately dampened.

“What are you doing here?” he didn’t meant to come off rude but this is Junhoe, the kid is sassy than ever so no offence was taken. Junhoe just shrugged and continued to play with his ipad. His frown deepened at the lack of response. Just as he was about to pinch Junhoe’s cheek., Hanbin came holding baby Chanwoo.

“Oh hey kimbap.”

Hanbin greeted, giving him a quick kiss before settling himself on the couch. Jiwon melted at the sight of Hanbin playing with Chanwoo. Chanwoo who is about 1 month old has already stolen Jiwon’s heart. Chanwoo was such an angel like his big brother, Jinhwan. Exclude all the crying he made late nights and how fussy he is when he is hungry. So seeing them made Jiwon’s heart at peace.

In fact this would have been a perfect picture, if Jinhwan was here instead of Junhoe. Where is Jinhwan? Jiwon wondered but soon his question was answered. Jinhwan suddenly came holding baby toy.

“Here!” Jinhwan claimed, giving the toy to Hanbin before joining Junhoe on the floor.

“Ah Gomawo Jinhwannie.” Hanbin said and resumed to play with Chanwoo. Whereas Jiwon still confused. Seeing Jiwon’s face made Hanbin sighed.

“Yunhyeong send Junhoe here. He said something about settling this once and for all and suddenly left.” Hanbin explained, slightly weirded out by Yunhyeong’s earlier behaviour. Jiwon seemed to misunderstood and wiggle his eyebrows, making a suggestive face that caused a pillow to be thrown at him.

“Shut up Kimbap”

“I didn’t say anything,” Jiwon whined. He was being quiet childish. Hanbin rolled his eyes and ignored him, continuing to coo over Chanwoo who made a noise just now. Jiwon stomped his feet and sulkingly went over to join them. Instead of sulking silently, he got over it soon and played with his little boy.

Junhoe who was silently observing (judging) them, shook his head. He turned to Jinhwan and said, “Hyung, your appa is weird.”

“Nothing to worry about, June. He is always like that.”

“Thank God hyung. You don’t act like your appa.” Junhoe sighed in relief. Jinhwan just giggled.

Unfortunately Jiwon had heard about it, was quick to deny. “Hey, I’m not weird.” He pouted.

Both Jinhwan and Junhoe just stared at him. They have similar expressions which scared Jiwon a bit. “Let’s go play at my room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter