Grandparents

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong sighed when he saw Donghyuk fixing his clothes for the nth time. It was already hard for him to separate Donghyuk from the mirror. Donghyuk can’t stop to look at himself since this morning. He casually walked towards Donghyuk and gave him a back hug.

“Stop it. You look perfect. Why are you fretting about?” Yunhyeong gave a kiss on Donghyuk’s neck. Donghyuk pouted, not completely satisfied. “B-but your parents are coming. I’m worried if they don’t like it.”

Hearing the words coming from Donghyuk made Yunhyeong rolled his eyes. “I thought we are already over that. Come on Hyukkie, you’re beautiful. Stop worrying about your looks. Beside my parents LOVE you.”

Donghyuk just closed his mouth. How can he not worry about his looks when he married Yunhyeong. The handsome guy with perfect personalities and have have parents who were basically a God/Goddess. He still remembered the day Yunhyeong brought him to his grandparents’ place. He almost had a heart attack. The Song’s beauties are no joke. He wondered from where did he got his luck to marry a handsome flawless guy whereas he is plain, nothing special about him. Thus that’s where the insecurities came and everytime Yunhyeong’s parents came, he had this need to hide because of shame.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn’t realised a finger poked his forefead. Soon he snapped out his thoughts, Yunhyeong’s face was so close to him.

“Relax. Everything is going to be fine. You’re handsome Hyukkie.” Donghyuk controlled his urge to roll his eyes at his husband lame compliment. Nonetheless he gave him a kiss and silently thanked him for calmin down his nerves.

Suddenly a honk was heard. Junhoe came running down screaming, “Harabeolji and halmeoni are here!!!!” Yunhyeong chuckled and went to open the door. Donghyuk took a deep breath in and out. They waited for Yunhyeong’s parents to appear. A short beautiful guy came. He had big yet pretty lips and doe eyes. It makes you wonder how can someone who looks young have a grandchild.

“HALMEONIIII” Junhoe ran and hugged his halmeoni tightly. Someone is obviously happy to see their grandparents.

“Oomph aigoo Junhoe ya. Do you miss me that much?” Kikwang laughed and spun Junhoe around. Junhoe squealed in delight. “UMMA” Yunhyeong kiss his umma cheeks repeatedly, showing how much he miss Kikwang.

“Yah Yunhyeongie I miss you too. Now stop it. You got your germs all over me.” Kikwang teased but he was happy to see his one and only son. Yunhyeong pouted and whined. Kikwang smiled at how adorable his son is. Eventually Yunhyeong smiled too, happy to see his Umma.

Unconciously Donghyuk let out a smile. He could see the similarities. Both have pretty eye smile. His eyes met with Kikwang’s. Kikwang’s smile widened and motioned Donghyuk to come close. Donghyuk did and bend to give his mother in law a hug.

“Omo Donghyukkie I miss you so much. Look how prettier you get everyday.” Kikwang fussed over Donghyuk causing the latter to blush. Kikwang is really kind and loves to compliment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter