Stress

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin strecthed his limbs. He glanced towards the clock and sighed. He was in the studio from the morning until lunch time. He had been sitting in the chair trying to figure to write lyrics for that long. No wonder his body was stiff and his stomach growling.

It was really rare for Hanbin ton come to the studio eversince Jinhwan was born. He usually does his work at home while taking care of Jinhwan. Before, Hanbin and Jiwon used to work at the studio together but now only Jiwon does.

Since this was Jiwon’s day off to spend time with their son. Hanbin took the opportunity to work at he studio. Its been a long time, he came here. Occasionally, he just dropped by to send his works. He thought it would be great to work at the studio to focus more. But seeing the time and none was written in the paper made Hanbin sighed.

 I think I need a break. I wonder how are Jiwon and Jinhwan doing right now.

Then a knock was heard. A head peeked into the room and smiled at Hanbin.

“Hey.”

Speak of the devils

“Hey yourself kimbap.”

“I brought food,” Jiwon showed the plastic bag contained lots of food.

Hanbin’s eyes lit up at the sight of his favourite snack.

“Choco Cone! Choco Cone!” Hanbin screamed childishly while trying to take it from Jiwon.

“Yah! Eat this first then eat your snack,” Jiwon scolded. He hide the snack behind his back.

Hanbin pouted but surrendered as he started to pick up his chopstick. The smell of the fried chicken was so alluring that Hanbin ingest it all at once. Jiwon just stared at him amusedly. Hanbin looked like he haven’t eaten for a year.

“Slow down will ya,” Jiwon said. He took a piece of tissue to wipe Hanbin’s face.

“Mhmm”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter