Zoo

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JUNEEEEEE LOOK LOOK! A MONKEY!”

Jinhwan pointed at the cage full of monkey, obviously excited. He can’t contained his excitement as he dashed off as soon as they stepped in to the zoo. His eyes sparkled, watching the monkeys with excitement. Junhoe ran as fast as he could to catch up with his hyung. Who knew Jinhwan can run so fast.

“Hyungggg you should wait for me. I want us to go together.” Junhoe panted, out of breath. Jinhwan looked at Junhoe, feeling guilty and rubbed his dongsaeng back. “Mianhae, I was so excited.” Jinhwan pouted and gave his puppy eyes.

A blush stared to appear on Junhoe’s face. He shook his head. “Its okay hyung,” he hold Jinhwan’s left hand, “Lets just walk together.”

“Okay,” Jinhwan said and smiled. Then he remembered something.

“OOH JUNE LOOK!” he pointed towards a grumpy old monkey. “Daddy said mommy looks like that monkey when he’s angry.” Jinhwan giggled imagining Hanbin’s angry face.

“Uncle Jiwon said that?” Junhoe raised his eyebrow. Heh looks like he have something to blackmail Uncle Jiwon.

Jinhwan nodded but covered his mouth. “Oops daddy said it was supposed to be a secret. If mommy finds out he will really turn into a grumpy monkey or a gorilla!”

“Its okay hyung. I’ll keep it a secret.” Or not.

Junhoe smirked triumphantly.

“YAHHH YOU TWO WAIT UP”

Kikwang shouted as he ran with Dongwoon trailing behind him. They was sweating so much from all that running. “Yah you two don’t run off just like that. What if you two get lost or even worse kidnap!? Aigoo do you want me to have a heart attack.” Kikwang scolded. Dongwoon sighed at the back and stretched his back. He sighed taking care of two energetic kids is too much work. Thank God Yunhyeong was such an obedient son back then, truly an angel.

Both Jinhwan and Junhoe looked down and muttered sorry. Kikwang who has a soft heart, felt a pang in his heart when he saw  the sad guilty face of Junhoe and Jinhwan and quickly hugged both of them. “Aigooo don’t be sad. We should be enjoying and watching the animals. So kaja!”

Junhoe and Jinhwan were at the front, still holding hands while Kiwoon at the back. Kikwang watching the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter