Pregnant

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Positive

Hanbin stared at it for a longer time. This is the fifth one. Now he was so sure that he is indeed pregnant. He threw it to the bin and let out a squeal.

“I’m pregnant! I’m pregnant!”

OMO I’m sooo happy! I can’t wait to tell Jiwon. He’ll be super excited!

He quickly went downstairs and straight towards the living room where Jiwon and Jinhwan were. There he saw, Jiwon lying on the couch playing with his phone while Jinhwan sat at the far end watching his favourite cartoons. Hanbin made his way and sat on top of Jiwon.

“Ugh Hanbinnie get off. You’re heavy,” Jiwon whined trying to push Hanbin away. Hanbin pouted. He felt slightly offended at the comment. Thus he bounced making Jiwon groaned.

“Of course I’m heavy! I’m eating for two now!”

“What”

Jiwon blanked. Hanbin groaned. Ugh this buffoon. So clueless as always.

“I’m pregnant Jiwon ah”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAAAAAAAT! YOU’RE PREGNANT?”

Jiwon sat up right away causing Hanbin to fall. But luckily with Jiwon’s quick relfex, he managed to catch Hanbin and made him sat on his laps. Jinhwan who has been singing along with his favourite cartoon, peered curiosly at his parents. He scooted closer. “Mommy, are you pregnant?” He titled his head.

Hanbin nodded and let out a giggle. “Yes I am. You’re going to have a new dongsaeng now. So be a good hyung, arraso?” He ruffled Jinhwan’s hair. Jinhwan blinked. A big smile formed on his face. He jumped around. “YAY YAY I’M GOING TO BE A HYUNG!” he shouted then hug his Umma and he whispered to Hanbin’s tummy, “Hello there dongsaeng. Hyungie here will take good care of you.”

Looking at the cute sight of Jinhwan whispering at his tummy made Hanbin’s heart melt. He cooed at his son. He was so glad that Jinhwan is happy to have a dongsaeng. However Jiwon was silent, Hanbin didn’t know what Jiwon’s thinking. Hanbin pouted at his husband reaction.

Jiwon on the other hand, his mind has only one thing in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Is

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pregnant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pregnant Hanbin is equal to Bossy Hanbin and Bossy Hanbin is equal to hell.

 

OH EM GEE HANBIN’S PREGNANT. DID THE BROKE!? CURSE MY HORMONES. OH NO THIS IS GOING TO BE HELL! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

Jiwon was panicking thinking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter