Plans

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon forced his brain to think of a brilliant plan to get Junhoe to like him. He stayed up all night listing out all the steps until Hanbin got annoyed because his beauty sleep was disturbed and yelled Jiwon to go to sleep. Jiwon whined as he wasn’t done yet but shut up when a pillow met his face. He slept contently that night.

Step 1: Buy him food

“Hey Junhoe, do you want to eat ramen with me?”

“No thanks Uncle Bobby. I’m full.”

“How about cakes?”

Junhoe looked at him with a straight face and said, “I don’t like sweet stuff.”

Step 2: Make him laugh

“Junhoe ah, do you want to hear a joke?” Jiwon asked eagerly. He had came up with the best joke ever (not really, he searched it in the internet) which he was confident enough to make Junhoe toppled over in laughter.

Without even glancing at Jiwon, Junhoe just said, “Your jokes are lame uncle even lamer than Uncle Hanbin’s outfits.”

Those words stabbed Jiwon at the heart. After that, he complained to Hanbin but Hanbin being Hanbin was kind enough to tell him that’s the truth. Consequently, he ignored Hanbin the whole day. Hanbin just sighed at how dramatic his husband was.

Step 3: Compliment him

Jiwon crossed that out. He scrunched his face. There is no way he would compliment that boy. He was so full of himself. That only boost up Junhoe’s ego and treat him like a dirt even more.

Step 4: Play with him

Junhoe was busy playing with his ipad. He was enjoying the peaceful moment until a wild Jiwon appeared with box of legos?

“Junnie, look at what Uncle had bought! Legos!  Lets build them together!” Jiwon waved it frantically.

Junhoe mentally cringed at the nickname. It sounded awful coming out from Uncle Bobby’s mouth. He totally despised anyone who called him that except his Jinhwannie hyung. Everything that came from Jinhwan hyung’s mouth is like a melody to his ears.

Before Junhoe can reject, Jiwon had given him the puppy eyes and a pout. By which made Junhoe gagged at the hideous scene.

“Pleaseee,”Jiwon pestered. Voice filled with aegyo.

Junhoe can only sighed and agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter