New Toy

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe was very excited. He can’t barely sit on the car as he constantly jumped around while asking his Yunhyeong appa if they have arrive yet. When Yunhyeong shook his head, Junhoe pouted. His hands tightly gripped the new toy that Yunhyeong just bought. He can’t wait to show it to Jinhwan. Jinhwan loves toys. So now they’re on their way to Jinhwan’s house.

Yunhyeong chuckled at his son behaviour. His son was so cute acting like that rather than his sassy self. Yunhyeong wondered from where Junhoe got the sassiness from. Most probably from Donghyuk because Yunhyeong is total sweetheart whereas Donghyuk is …. No comment. Despite that, Yunhyeong loves his wife with all his heart including Junhoe too.

At the sight of Jinhwan’s house made Junhoe jumped from his seat. He almost jumped out from the car when it parked. Junhoe rushed towards the house standing impatiently for his appa.

“Appa hurry up!” he shouted. Why is his appa taking so long?

“Coming!” Yunhyeong replied. He walked slowy just to tease his son. Junhoe rolled his eyes annoyed by Yunhyeong. He was about to shout at his appa again before the door was open. Junhoe’s face turned emotionless.

The person who opened the door was none other than Jiwon. There was an awkward silence. Both having a staring contest.

Jiwon by now was sweating bullets. ‘Why did I opened the door’ he cursed in his mind. Junhoe was making him nervous again. Junhoe’s eyes bore straight into Jiwon’s soul. Jiwon gulped. He doesn’t know what to do.

“Hello Uncle Bobby,” Junhoe said. Eyes never leaving Jiwon. His voice was soft but emotionless.

Jiwon mentally cringed. Never he had imagined his nickname was so lame? When it came out from Junhoe’s mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter