Date

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon kept on staring at the ceiling. He didn't even realised that his eyebrows furrowed together until a soft finger smooth them.

"Are you okay Kimbap?" Hanbin peered closely. Jiwon took the opportunity to kiss him.

"I'm okay. Just thinking."

Hanbin raised his eyebrow. "Thinking about what." Jiwon shook his head and gave Hanbin a lazy smile. He pulled Hanbin closer to him, sniffing his scent.

"Nothing," he replied. He observed Hanbin's and noticed dark eyebags formed under Hanbin's eyes. Jiwon frowned and traced over them.  "You have eyebags." Jiwon stated. Hanbin hummed and snuggled closer, feeling Jiwon's warmth.

"Is Chanwoo giving you trouble?"

"He's just a bit cranky these days but not to worry. Jinhwan's been helping a lot."

Jiwon can't help but to feel guilty. He was busy these past few days. He didn't have time to spend with his family. Especially Hanbin.

"Yah stop feeling guilty. I know you're busy. It's okay. Now let me sleep."

Hanbin pecked Jiwon's lips and started to doze off. While Jiwon played with his hair, trying to sleep. As he was about to doze off a sudden idea popped into his mind.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow," he exclaimed excitedly, shocking Hanbin for a second. Hanbin gaped at his husband sudden out burst but just agreed to it.

"Okay."

"Here's the bag. Everything is in there. I hope Chanwoo won't be too cranky," Jiwon said, handing Yunhyeong the bag.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Chanwoo is a good boy. Isn't that right Chanwoo," Donghyuk said while making baby noise at Chanwoo, causing Chanwoo to laugh. Jiwon smiled but soon growled when he saw the devil aka Junhoe. He was standing there looking smug and his ;eft hand was holding...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinhwan's hand!?

 

Jiwon gasped.

"Yah Stay away from Jin-"

"Bobby shouldn't you be going now?" Yunhyeong intervened.

"B-but"

"Yeah uncle, don't worry. I'll take good care of Jinhwan hyung." Junhoe pulled Jinhwan close to him while giving Jiwon his most innocent look. Jiwon growled but was pushed out of Yundong's house. "Now now don't make Hanbin wait too long. And enjoy your date." Yunhyeong closed the door. Jinhwan shouted a goodbye.

Jiwon pouted but remembered that Hanbin is still waiting in the car, and quickly strode off.

"Sorry for the long wait." Jiwon grinned. Hanbin raised his eyebrow and shrugged it off. Then he wuickly asked, "Is chanwoo okay? Did he cry?" A hint of worriness can be detected in his voice. Jiwon carres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter