Jealousy

The iKONic Family Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never ever before Jinhwan felt this emotion. Even if he still is a kid. He knows what kind of emotion this is.

 

 

 

 Jealousy

 

 

 

He is the kindest kid in the daycare. Everyone loves him. What he wants he gets. So he shouldn’t be jealous right? Until…

 

 

 

 

 

 

… the new girl came. Kim Yoo Jung.

When he wants Junhoe. He’ll get him but

 

 The girl  stole his Junhoe.

Jinhwan gripped his drawing tightly while glaring daggers at the girl and his Junhoe. Yoojung was giggling by herself and holding Junhoe’s hand. Junhoe on the other hand seemed uncomfortable with it as the only person he allow to touch him was Jinhwan (and his parents of course) just smiled uneasily. Unfortunately for Junhoe, Jinhwan took it the wrong way. He thought Junhoe like it.

Therefore Jinhwan stood there doing nothing but burning in jealousy. He was about to ask Junhoe to look at his drawing but before he even had the chance to ask, Junhoe got dragged by Yoojung asking him to play doll with her. He sighed and looked at his drawing. The drawings of him and Junhoe being happy together. But now he is not happy anymore. Only Junhoe is with that girl.

Jinhwan blew his hair and puffed his cheeks. What is so interesting about that girl.

“Oppa,” Yoojung said with her high pitch voice making Jinhwan (and Junhoe) cringed.

“Yes?” Junhoe said uncomfortably. He didn’t paid attention to her as he was busy glancing at Jinhwan who was sulking adorably. Junhoe mentally squealed at the sight. Omo why is this hyung soo cute!?

Yoojung tugged his hand quiet roughly contrast to Jinhwan who always tugged his hand gently. This made Junhoe yelped at the sudden gesture. He looked over to Yoojung and mentally gagged. Yoojung was pouting at him with her big doe eyes blinking at him. Junhoe tried his best not to show his face.

Remember what mommy said be nice to girls even if they are annoying. Ugh she looks ugly pouting like that. Jinhwan hyung is even cuter! 

“Are you listening to me?” her voice filled with aegyo.

“Uhh yes?” Junhoe unsurely said.

Then Yoojung smiled and continued talking while Junhoe nodded at everything she said. Junhoe’eyes were secretly casting looks at Jinhwan for help. But atlas Jinhwan just stand there and glared at them.

Jinhwan who saw that frowned. His eyes started to get wet. He trembled slightly but he held it in. No he should not cry over this. Junhoe can like anyone freely even if its not him. Suddenly he felt insecure. He knows that Yoojung is pretty with her big doe eyes and have lots of aegyo. Whereas Jinhwan doesn’t have big doe eyes and aegyo (The truth is he does have aegyo and everything he did is cute that made everyone swooned but he’s the only one doessn’t know about this).  He was so sure that Junhoe likes Yoojung more than he likes him.

His jealousy burned even more. He crumpled the drawing.

Stupid Junhoe. Pabo Pabo Pabo. He repeatedly said in his head. Jinhwan is really angry now.

“Jinan Hyung!” Junhoe shouted excitedly running over to his hyung. Finally he was free! He managed to escape from Yoojung when the girls called her to play. Now he is able to play with his Jinhwan hyung. Instead of seeing Jinhwan’s happy face, he was greeted at the sight of Jinhwan abusing the paper in his hand. Junhoe didn’t know what to do.

“Hyung?” he said worriedly. He placed his hand on his hyung shoulder but got shrugged off. Jinhwan glared at him before throwing the paper at him and stormed off. Junhoe sighed sadly. Jinhwan is officially mad at him.

The whole day Jinhwan had ignored Junhoe while Junhoe trailed behind him like a puppy. Junhoe tried everything to get Jinhwan’s attention but failed drastically. Junhoe looked dejected and just followed his hyung everywhere. It was such a sad sight.

When Junhoe was about to confront him later that day, Jinhwan with the help of his short height scurried off to his car where Jiwon was waiting for him. Junhoe pouted and dejectedly walked towards his own car.

The whole journey to the home was silent. Usually Jinhwan would babbled about his day but now Jinhwan sat in his seat quietly looking out of the window. Its didn’t unnoticed by Jiwon the pout Jinhwan did so Jiwon tried his best to cheer him up by talking about how his day wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter