Is he hate me?

Moving forward

*(Ahra POV)*

 

                A loud ringing of an alarm wake me up.I slowly try to open my eyes.I grab my phone from the side of my bed and checking the time.Its still 5 in the morning.Looks like I forget to turn off my usual wake up time in Tokyo.I see my room and saw Yoongi and Jin still sleeping peacefully in their bed.

                Since I cant sleep anymore,I decide to take a shower first.I grab my spare clothes and go inside the shower room.After finished,I don’t know what to do . I then check the their refrigator to find that their supplies already empty.

                I think I saw a convenient store near here.Maybe they still open.I guess I just go buy the groceries then.I grab my wallet and phone and wear my jacket and hat.When I almost get to the door,someone suddenly speak to me.Startlet me.

“Ahra noona? Are you going somewhere?”

I look to the source of the voice to find Taehyung rubbing his eyes,try to wake himself.

“Ah,Taehyung-ah.Did I wake you up? Sorry if I did.Im going to the convenient story to buy some groceries. I see that you guys food stock almost empty.” I said to him.

“Are you going alone noona?Then im coming with you.”

“Eh? Im fine by myself Taehyung-ah.You don’t need to worry.” I tried to refuse his offer but he insist.

“No im going noona.Wait just a moment,I will wash my face.Oh and didn’t I tell you to call me Taetae already?” he process to the bathroom while smiling to me. Feeling he will never give up,you then accept his offer to accompany you to do the grocire.After a few minutes,he come to you wearing his jacket,hat and mask to disguise himself.

“Come on noona.If we don’t hurry,everyone will wake up and they keep complaining if there is no food.” He said while smiling behind those mask. I nod my head and we finally go outside.

On our way,Taehyung would always asking me many kind of question like how’s living in Tokyo,whats my favorite singer,colours even he ask how I can master 3 different language so well.He often make some funny comment or funny voice imitating that makes me laugh a lot.

                In the store,I start searching for some food supplies and some stuff that I may need.Taehyung on the other hand trying to find some snacks that he likes.After a few minutes,I finish picking the food and Taehyung comeback with a bunch of snacks on his hands.

“Tae,are you sure it is okay to buy that many sweets?” I ask him.He only nodded.

“No need to worry noona.I can eat all of them in a second and my teeth will still shining like a sunlight!” he said while showing his teeth to me.I shook my head while chuckling.

“Arasseo.But don’t blame me if you got a toothache the next day.” I warn him.He only grining to me.We then pay our stuff and go back to the dorm.I bought quiet a lot than I expected.Taehyung help me carrying the shopping bag.

                When we reach the dorm,I see that some of the member already woke up and gather around the living room to watch tv.

“we’re back!” Taehyung said with a loud voice,earning attention to the people in the dorm.

“Yah don’t shouting in the morning Kim Taehyung!” said Jin appearing from the kitchen.I then quickly make my way to the kitchen to place all the stuff.

“Where are you guys from?” said Jimin in his sleepy tone.

“Where from the store. I see that your food stock almost empty.So I think maybe I can do the grocire ,but when I almost went by myself Taehyung wake up and decide to tagging along with me.” I said to all of them. Some of the only nodded their head while the others start gathering around the stuff that Taehyung bough.

“Yah!V hyung.You bought too much sweets!” said Jungkook after checking the stuff that Taehyung bough

“It doesn’t matter. I need a lot of sweets to keep my body fit.” He said proudly.

“Eating sweets will not give you health you know.Stop giving alibi Tae.”

“Like you guys will not try to steal it.”

Then they start bickering about who eat whos sweets. I only blinking my eyes at them.Is this how they always do in the morning. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and realize it was Seijim oppa who just wake up.

“Just let them be Ahra.They always like that. I hope you can bear with it.” He said while shaking his head. I giggle a bit.He give me a suspicious look.

“Wae? Why are you laughing?”

“Ani oppa. It just I feel a little different on how I always wake up these past year. I think a loud morning is better than silent morning.” I said with a bit sad expression at the end of my sentence.I remember these past 3 month after my parents passed away. How I always wake up alone with out anyone to have breakfast with,without anyone who can pat my head or without someone who will always kiss my forehead before I go to school.

Seijim oppa realize my expression,he hug me and pat my shoulder a bit.

“Its okay Ahra.You’re here with us now.You are no longer will woke up alone.In fact I bet you will get sick of this kind of morning in the future.” He said,joking abit. I chuckle at him and release his hug.

“Okay oppa.Go wash your face now.Your body is really smell awful.I will prepare the breakfast.” I said shooing him away.He laught at me and ruffle my hair,messing it a bit then go the bathroom.

When I arrive at the kitchen,I see Jin oppa already preparing the stuff for cooking.He even already wearing his pink apron.

He does like pink a lot heh last night I saw he wearing his pink pajama and pink eye mask too  kkkkkkk

I smile to myself before ask him if I can help him.

“Jin oppa,is there anything I can help you?” I said to him.He turn his head to me and smiling.Glad that there is someone who will help him.

“Finally there’s someone who actually can help me in the kitchen.These guys cant do anything except eating and breaking things in the dorm.”

“Ya hyung! What about me? I always help you cleaning the dorm!” said Jimin with a pout.

“You only help me if once a week.Ahra-ah,can you help me prepare the soup?I will make the main dish.”

I nodded my head and immediately tying my hair in ponytail,then start preparing the food.After a while,food is ready and I told Jimin to help me prepare the food at the table which he glad to do.

                After all of them gather around the table,we start eating the food.Like last night,they cant eating without bickering at each other and joking around each other. Since I don’t really know them very well,I only listen to their story about their tour,event and about their new song.I actually start listening to their song and I found their songs are really good.My fave so far is I Need u since I really like the meaning of the song.

“Noona,did you already hear our song?” out of nowhere,Jungkook start questioning me about what I just thinking a moment ago.The other members suddenly curious about what my answer.

“Nde,I already hear some of them.”

“So which one is your favorite one noona?” J-Hope ask me eagerly.

“So far….i like I Need U and Let me know song. It has a good meaning behind it.” I said honestly.

“Woah noona like a song that Suga hyung compose!” Taehyung said grinning widely.

Suga compose it? You mean he create that song by himself?

“Hyung!you should be proud of it!” Jimin pat Suga shoulder while he still chewing his food.He glance to me for a second but look right away after muttering thanks to me.I only nodded in silence,don’t know what to say next.The atmosphere suddenly become quiet.But Seijim oppa finally break the silence.

“So Ahra-ah,what do you want to do for now? Your collage wont start until next month.” He ask me about what am I going to do for the rest of month before my study resume. I though for a while.

Maybe I can try working a little to get some money.Sure oppa will give me money but I want to earn by myself too.

“I think I will try find some part time job oppa.”

“Part time job?Why? if you need some money,I can give you.” He offer me but I refuse him.

“Ah aniya aniya.I really appreciate it oppa,but I want to find some money by my own too. I don’t want to burden you more than this.”I explain it to him. He’s thinking for a moment and he nodded at me.

“Arasseo. I think you can work at the coffe shop in our company for a while.Is it okay with you?”

“Nde,its okay oppa.”

“Alright. I will ask the manager of the shop this morning. I will inform you when you can start working there.” He said smiling to me. I nodded again.

                After finishing out breakfast,we clean up the table and I help Jin oppa and Namjoon cleaning the dish while the others prepare themselves to go practicing.

“Ahra-ah,do you want to come to see our practice today?” Jin oppa offer me.

“I can?”

“Of course you can noona.” Namjoon said to me while winking at me.So cheesy I though,I nodded and prepare my self to go.I only wear a plain white shirt with long cardi that reach until my knee and plain dark blue jeans with a pair of black converse high top.For my hair,I only put some black bandana around my forehead.I comeout from my room to see all of them already prepared to go. Seijim hyung than immedietly told us to enter the van. Inside the van,I sat in the middle seat between Suga and J-hope.While J-Hope busy trying to make me laugh,Suga on the other hands just looking through the window with bored face.I notice this and wondering if I am a bother to him.

J-Hope who notice where my eyes gazing,know what bother me.He then scolding Suga.

“Ya Suga hyung.Why don’t you say something to Ahra noona? You’re so cold toward her.”he said.

“Aniya Hoseok-ah gwenchana. “ I said trying to reassure J Hope that im okay while in fact Im not.i want to ask him if iam really a bother but afraid of the result.I then decide to keep continue chatting with Hoseok and the other about many kind of things until we reach the company building.Seijim oppa told me to comeout later after the boys out and pretend to be the staff with him.

                We all manage to get inside the building after we have to deal with the fans that gathering outside the building.I don’t know that they are this popular but knowing from how Hoseok and Jimin always boasting about their handsome and charming point I guess it makes sense.Without wasting so much time,the boys then start their practice while im watching them from the sidelines.When they start dancing,I got really surprise and admire their performance.I mean I know they are good.I already watch some of their video of music and performance,but watching them this close is really different.I can see they showing all of their charisma while performing.What really catching my attention is when Suga start doing his rap part.He is like different person when hes rapping.I don’t know for sure since I just know them for 2 days but somehow I really got attached to Suga part and without I realize,I keep staring at him.He notice someone is staring at him and met eyes with me.Catching staring at him,I quickly look away.Avoiding our gaze and trying to hide my embarassemen.Shot!He caught me watching him. He must though something of me.Aish..pabo Ahra!

 

 

 

*(Suga POV)*

 

What with this girl? She is staring at me? Is she some kind of fangirl? Tch whatever.

You guys want to know why I don’t really like this girl? Simple.All girls is the same.They act cute to gain attention.They being kind to make a guy let their guard down.And they keep staring at someone and when that certain someone is notice them,they will squelling,blushing madly and avoid gaze like a thief caught bare handedly try to steal a candy.So easy to predict.

                If you ask me wheather why I agree to let her staying with us,its because all of the other members already agreeing to that and it’s a request from our manager itself.Seijim hyung already took care of us for almost 3 years.There is no way I can refuse his only request to us. I already predict that his cousin will start fangirling at us since yeah…you know.We already known worldwide.But when she said she don’t know us,I kinda doubt it. She is coming from Japan,where our activity often happen in there.Even if she don’t know us,her friend might say something about her.Unless…she doesn’t have friend.Bah…nonsense.

                Well,in the matter is,I don’t like this girl at all.But I don’t want to start a fight so I better just ignore her.If she wants to be friend with other member,I don’t care. I just don’t want to regret myself later if what I though come true.

                After finishing our practice,all of the member start coming out from the practice room,probably try to grab some food.I just decide to stay at here since im too lazy to move my legs.From the corner of my eyes,I saw all of the member start gathering around her and asking her if she want to grab some food with them.I caught she glance at me for a second and told the member that she will come later.

Why she glancing at me? Is she going to make a move or what?

 

The other member nodded at her and leave the room.Now it just only the two of us.While I sat at the couch,she stood near the door.After a few moment of silence,she start walking to me slowly.Is she scared of me?

“Umm…Suga-sshi,may I ask you something?”she said with carefull tone.

Nice start girl.

“What? “ I said cooly.She startlet a bit of the tone of my voice but keep herself calm.

“Umm…Am I bothering you these 2 days? You know…like am I bothering your time when I in your live and start living with you guys?” she ask carefully.What is she trying to do?I scoffed at her and stood up.She look a bit surprise and…afraid?

“Well if you want the honest answer then yeah. I don’t really like girls like you who act nicely infront of others while in deep your heart you just seeking attention and advantages.Im agreeing to this because Seijim hyung already do many thing to us these past 3 years.I cant refuse his only request just because of my selfish reason.I don’t want to have a fight so I decide to ignore you all the time.Satisfied?”

 

I frankly said that to her.Did I go to far?

I saw her just facing the floor.Didnt bother to show her face to me.Is she crying? What a bother.But my though was wrong she immedietly rising her head and showing me a….smile? why the heck is she smiling?

“I see. So I indeed bothering one of you guys.Well im sorry if my existence is a bother to you Suga-sshi.Ah don’t worry about hurting my feeling.I already being used to got rejected and unintended from my family so its okay. Thanks for answering my question honestly.Im glad that I finally know why you keep ignoring me all this days.I promise I will not in your problem again.Well then I probably need to got the other or they will keep calling me.You better after them too Suga-sshi.”

After she said it to me,she left me alone.Thinking of what she just said to me.Used to being rejected?By her family? Why was she being used to these kind of things?

Then I remember something from Seijim hyung about her being unintended daughter of her parents family.Am I wrong about her?Is she not like what im thinking?wait.Why am I being guilty of this? Arg…whatever.She still might want to try grab my attention by pretend to be strong .Try hard girl.

 

 

Continue…