Amusement Park ~

Moving forward

Flashback____

 

“Hey look at her!She is the wretch of her family!”

“Yeah.How can she still be fine with that? She destroy her parents connection with their family!”

“Hey guys! Lets Ignore her!If anyone of you dare to be friends with her,you’ll get punishment!”

“Granddaughter? You sure I have one? Since I don’t remember don’t have a daughter who didn’t listen to her father words and decide to run away to another country with that man.Theres no way I have a granddaughter too.”

“Get out from my shop! I don’t want your misfortune rubbing on me!”

“Ahra-chan how naïve you are.You think we will like a like you? Hell no! I only confess to you so that I can get some money from my bet on you!Now get lost!”

“I truly love you Ahra.I cant wait for our wedding next week.”

“Did you saw the video just now ? Your fiancé are sleeping next to me right now.So I think he is not gonna be your husband hahahaha!”

“Ahra-san…were really sorry to inform you this but your parents just passed away from a car incident a few minutes ago.Were truly sorry.”

 

Why living is such a hard thing for me? Didn’t I deserve some happiness in my live? Why you keep taking away someone precious to me?Please God,if you can hear me,please..please…

 

Tell me why I always been Alone….?

 

*Flashback End*

 

                I abrubtly open my eyes and sat on my bed.gashping some air and looking around nervously.I see that Yoongi and Jin still asleep.Good,I didn’t wake them up.

Its that dream again…

I said while I place my palm on my forehead,trying to calm me down.I then quietly left from my room to get some water to cool me down.After drinking some water,I sat at the stool at the kitchen and start rubbing my head a little.A nightmare about my past still haunted me.A ghost of what happening to me from I was a little girl until the last 4 month are still hanging on my head.I felt that a single tears escape my eyes.

                I sat there silently for about 5 minutes and crying silently without notice that someone actually come out from their room and saw me.He then walk slowly towad me and tap my shoulder lightly,startlet me a bit.

“Hey…are you okay?” I look up at him and saw a worried face Yoongi stood behind me.I quickly wipe the tears away and laugh awkwardly at him.

“Ah yoongi-ah.Mian,did I wake you up?”

“You sure did.You’re really worst at being a spy you know.I can hear all your footsteps.”he said teasing me again.Oh right did I tell you guys that now Yoongi and I are quiet close? After that fight we have during a dinner,he apologize to me and we start to get along well.Well,mainly he just teasing me because im afraid of anykind of bugs,but he is actually a good listener if you have a problem.Quiet unexpected,right?

He then grab some glass of water and drink it.After placing the glass on the sink,he sat next to me in the kitchen and staring at me with soft eyes.

“Now,tell me what makes you woke up in this hour?If you don’t,I make sure a dozen of cockroach will haunted you for the rest of the dream you have.”

What? Is he trying to treat me? Aish! This guy is…

“Well? What are you waiting for?” he ask impatiently while he resting his head with one of his hand on the table.

“Ara! I will tell you.You’re such annoying guy sometimes you know.Its nothing big actually.Its just…I got a dream.A nightmare actually.”I said to him.He didn’t reply me,told me to just continue .

“Its about how people keep saying bad things about me.While im in Tokyo,none of our neighbor treat me nicely.They only did that when my parents around since dad was a really important person on that time.They don’t want to mess up with him so they took me as the replacement to lash out their disappointment.There is also a time when all the boys around me keep asking me out.I actually fall for this one guy and accept him.But the next day,he said that he only try to win a bet he makes with his friend by confess me and if he got accepted,he win.He told me that he would never fall for a such as me.I guess hoping too much does hurt a lot when you didn’t get it right? Haha” I laugh nervously.Yoongi has yet said anything to me.Usually,he would throwing harsh word to me and said something frankly,but this time he just listen carefully and let me finish all I want to say.

I playing with my finger for a moment.Debating on should I tell him about the last part or not.He still patiently waiting for me since he know that I still have something to tell him.

“And…umm…there is a scene when my parents died because of…him.” I don’t want to remember about that guy.I hate him.He take away the most important people of me.I still don’t forgive him no matter how much he begging me to forgive him.

“Him?” Yoongi ask me.Looks like he is a bit curious about him.But im not ready yet to tell him about that.

“Umm…I will told you about him one day,but…not for now.” I said to him.I see him thinking a little and nodded.Glad that he can respect my desition.

“Alright if you don’t want to share it yet with me.I will wait for you to told me if feel like to.But I just want to say one think to you.Forget the past and move forward Ahra.You’re not alone at all.You have us,your uncle and you now have friends at your school.And I bet you also manage to make some friend at the coffee shop too.I think your parents wont happy to see you like this.Hell what am I saying? I myself cant leave my past about hating girls without reasons too.” He said chuckle a bit.I giggle at him.

“Whats so funny?” he ask when he heard me giggling.I shook my head but still smiling at him.

“Ani.You really did change a lot from how I met you at first Yoongi.But you still the lazy as always thou.Im glad that I can be your friend even though our first meeting wasn’t that good.But you’re still a good friend I can rely on.Thank you for that all Yoongi.”I smile as honest as I can to him.He look away for a moment and I notice there are some pink color creeping on his white cheeks.Is he got a fever?

“Um..yeah.I also…glad that I can be a relyable friend to you…I also apology to you for my behavior in the past.im surprise you still want to be around me after all of those.” He said still avoiding my gaze.I turn my head a bit,confused on his behavior.is there something on me?

“Umm..Yoongi? Why you avoid my eyes?”

“Eh?Ah? Aniya..Im not avoiding you!”he said caugh off guard.He shake his head a few times but he still avoid my gaze.I also notice that his face turn a bit red.I lean on a little and caugh his face with both of my hands and I put my forehead on him.Checking his temperature.

“Your temperature is normal,so you don’t get a fever.But why your face is so red Yoongi?”I said innocently at him.He immedietly let go of my grip on his face and back away a little.

“I um…okay.Im going to…take shower now…” he said to me while hurriedly try to leave me.

Shower? In this hour?

“Umm…its still 3 in the morning you know…”

“Y-yeah…im trying to cool myself down…later.” He then rush out to his room and probably taking a shower.I stay in my place for a few minutes,try to figure out why He is acting like that.Am I did something wrong? Did he probably afraif of dark?

 

 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                I quickly grab my spare clothes and go inside the bathroom. I stare at the mirror and see myself there.Then slowly I put my hand on my forehead.Remember the event that just happen a few seconds ago.I then shook my head try to get rid of my though of that.

Woah calm down Min Yoongi.That was a close one.Why she did that anyway? And more importantly why im blushing so bad at her? Did I perhaps….Eiyy no way!I just know her for a few months.There is no way that I li-Arg! Stop thinking about that!

I hit my head a few times try to ignore the though of that.Theres no way I like her right? Right? Right? Ok.i must be crazy.Who am I talking to in the first place. I rufle my hair messing it a bit.Guess I really have to cool down my head.I then start undress my self and took a shower while im trying to cool down.

I took quiet a long time to finish my shower.I need to really cool down my head or other member will find out and I will be laughling stock for the rest of week.After finish,I step out from the bathroom to find Jin hyung already awake on his bed.He look up at me and stare strangely.

“Wae?” I ask him.

“Its not like you to take a bath at this hour.You usually still staying in bed sleeping like a dead person until dawn.Did something happen?” since when Jin hyung become so observant like this? Or it is just me that don’t really know him? Whatever.

“I just woke up early than usuall.I cant sleep so I think I just take a shower instead.” Nice reason Yoongi.

“Keurae? Suga cant sleep? Now that really unusuall.”

“Aish…im not always sleeping hyung.”

“You’re not sleeping but youre hibernated.” Aish..this hyung.He really start to annoy me.

“whatever hyung.” I said.I know he is snickering right now because he manage to annoy me in the morning.I leave our room then go sit on the couch in living room and start watching tv.Today we got a day off to rest ourselves after finishing our comeback stage.After this we will have to continue our world concert again.Seijim hyung don’t want to ruin our health so he suggest to our sajangnim to get us a day off.

“Noona~~ since today we got a day off,why don’t we go to the amusement park together?” I heard Jungkook voice from the kitchen.She leaning his head on kitchen counter and give Ahra who was busy preparing some breakfast a pleading look.

“Amusement park?”She ask him.Jungkook nodded his head.

“Nde noona. We never actually spend a time hanging out with you so how about it?”

                Amusement park huh? Its been a long time I don’t go there.The last time I went was when we were at America for filming a reality show.So I don’t exactly enjoying it.well I guess I can use it for relax.

“Okay. I will go with you Kookie.When we will go?”

“We will go at 10 Am.So we don’t have to wait to long to get the ticket.”

“Where do you guys want to go?” J Hope suddenly appear behind them with huge grin on his face.I see that Taehyung and Jimin also standing not far from him.

“Oh Hoseok-ah.Kookie ask me to go out to Amusement park today.”

“Keurae? Then count me in!” he said with  a loud voice.Noisy noisy bunch of noisy people.

“Andwae! i want to go with noona alone!” Jungkook said to them.What is this kid trying to do here? Then Taehyung and Jimin start chocking Jungkook from both sides.

“What do you mean by ‘No’ Kookie~ Why don’t all of us go together,hmm?” Jimin said.

“Yeah..the more the marrier right noona?~” Taehyung also try to provocate Ahra to let them join too.Jungkook looks like he is about to pass out in another second.

“Alright!Alright!Hyungdeul can go to!Satisfied?” Jungkook finally give up and all the boys give a cheers.i cant help but chuckle a bit,and I saw that she is laughling at the boys act.I keep staring at her until she notice that I stare at her.I quickly look away try to hide my embarassement.

“Yoonggi-ah,do you want to join us too?” she said reaching out to me while smiling.I look at her and give a dumbfounded look.

“Ah forget it noona.Suga hyung would never leave his lovely bed when he got time off.”Hoseok said to me.I don’t know if I should felt proud of insulted on it.I want to take a sleep all day but…somehow I want to spend my time with her.Maybe tagging along is not a bad idea.

“I’ll go.” I said surprising them.

“Look what I said.hyung wants to--Eeeeh? Wait what?!”Jimin said surprise of what I just said.Is it really that strange for me to join them?

“I said I’ll go.” I said it one more time to them.Hoseok and Taehyung open their mouth and i'm sure its going to fall soon if they didn’t close them.

“Woah…I bet tomorrow is going to be raining.” this kid….why people like to tease me around today.Aish what a day.

 

 

_*(Ahra POV)*_

               

                Today I will go to the amusement park with Kookie,Jimin,Tae ,Hobie and Yoongi.Its the first time I actually going out exept for my university,work place and near our dorm.So I really exited.I decide to wear some easy to move outfit.A simple longsleve black and white t-shirt with a spade share pattern on the back,a sleeveless long red thin coat,a short jeans and a pair of red converse sneakers.I wear a black beanie on my head too. I go out first since I have to do something first before I met them in the front gate of the park.

                I have to buy something at the store for my project at the campus and I bet if the boys tagging alone,it will take forever so I told them I will go alone and met them later.After I finish finding what I need,I immedietly go the park where we suppose to meet,but it looks like I got there too early.

Its still 9.40. Alright.Waiting a little maybe not a problem.

                To avoing being bored,I sat down at the bench near the park and grab my phone and start send a Line message to Kookie.

 

Ahra : Kookie-ah,I already at the park.I’ll waiting at the bench on the left side of the Park,arasseo? :’’)

                Not long after that,I receive a fast reply from Kookie.

Kooke : Arasseo noona.We will be there in a minute.Suga hyung forget where he put his car key so we have to search the entire dorm. X(

                I chuckle when I read Kookie message.Aigoo I can imagine Yoongi frustrated look when he try to remember where he put his keys.He always forget where put his things up.Now,when I thinking about him,why he seems like avoiding me this morning?Why his face suddenly turn bright red when I checking his temperature? Maybe he is got a cold? But his temperature are normal?

                I was really in deep though that I didn’t realize 3 boys walking toward me.One of them then sat beside me.I look at them with a surprise face.

“Hey cutie~ What are you doing here all alone by your self ?Why don’t you join us,having some fun?” he said with a disgusting tone.Ugh…I really hate this kind of people.

“Sorry.But im waiting for someone.”I said quickly and stood up.Trying to get away from them.But one other boy grab my hand and held me in place.

“Where do you think you’re going miss? Relax.Were not going to do anything to you.We just want to have some fun.” He said and his friends laugh at him.I try to release the grip on my hand but its to strong.

“Im sorry but I cant.I need to go.” I try to release him again but still no use.He then look at his two friends with suspicious look on their face.I got a really bad feeling of this.Then the three of them start to surround me.I try to find help but there’s not many people around me,so im stuck.

Please stop it! Yoongi where are you guys?!Please Help me!

I close my eyes tightly and ready to receive anything that going to happen to me.But instead I felt that the grip on my hands was release and someone put their hands on my shoulder.I open my eyes and look behind me to see Yoongi grab my shoulder and put a scary look on his face.I look infront and I see Jungkook and Hoseok twisting the hand of those two people while the boy that hold my hands earlier lying on his on the ground.I see a bruise mark on his face,looks like he got a punch on his face.

“Well boys,what are you guys thinking you are doing? This early in the morning,try to flirt with a girl and force her to play ‘fun’ with you? Hmm?” Yoongi said with a cold tone.His grip on my shoulder is really protective like I will break if he let go of it.

“But unfortunately for you guys,you mess with the wrong girl.” Hoseok said while smirking to the guy he’s holding.

“The second you mess up with my noona,the second you will be dead.” Taehyung said with cold stare.I never know that he could be this scary.

“Do you mean our noona Tae?cuz I remember that she is belongs to all of us.” Jimin said with smirk.They keep teasing those boys who fears them since they gave them a really scary look.

“Listen here you dork.If I see you guys mess up with this girl again,I swear I will not only punch your face.Understood?” Yoongi gave a strong warn at them.They nodded furiously before leaving us in a hurry.I let out a relief sight after seeing those boys out of my vision.

“Noona,are you okay? Did they do something to you?”Kookie said to me while checking me if I was alright.I see the others also gave me those worry face. I smile at them.

“Im okay.You guys come at the right time.They didn’t do anything to me except grabing my wrist.But if you didn’t come sooner,I don’t know what will happen thou.” I said to them.

“Its Noona faulth for being too beautiful.Those guys notice it and try to take you away from us.They don’t know that we are the first one to notice it and you belongs to us noona!” tae said to me.Hearing him said that cant help me feeling a little embarrassed. I never receive such compliment from other guy beside my father and…him before so I only mutter a quiet thank you and staring at my shoes.

“Aigoo…why are you feeling shy toward us noona.Its true!You’re our most beautiful noona!” Hoseok said.

“Ah hyung,you said everyone is beautiful.Even you said it to your noona last time.” Jimin said.Hoseok lock Jimin head with his hand and messing up his hair.They bickering for quiet sometime that make me forget what our intention here.

“Oh right.We should start buy the ticket or were not gonna get it at all.” I said to them all.were then process to enter the park after buying our ticket.I look around the place and exam the place.

“How was it noona? Is it more beautiful than in Japan?” Tae ask me with a big smile on his face.I nodded at him.

“Yes.i only went to Tokyo Disneyland once but I think here is more lively than in Japan.” I said with a big smile on my face.Beside,this is actually the first time I hung around with other people beside my parents so I really got exited.Im so into the view that I didn’t notice that all te boys look at me with satisfied smile.Glad to know that I like it.Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look on my side to see exited Taehyung.

“kajja noona! We have to try every rides in here before sunset!” he said and drag me along with the rest of the boys.We then spend the entire day trying all kind of rides.When were trying to ride a roller coster,I can see that both Jimin and Hoseok face turned white.I tease them by saying if they afraid of it.The don’t admit it and bravely get in line of the rides.After the rides end,I can see that they turned way more paler than usual.They seriously afraid of it don’t they?

                “Noona!Lest enter that place together!” Jungkook suddenly ask me to enter a certain building.I turn pale when I see what kind of rides it is.It was a Haunted house.Oh no no no no no!Definitely no! I can stand any other rides exept this one!No!

                “Um…Kookie,why don’t we rides other than this one?”I ask him.Hoping that he will change his mind,but apparently not.

“Why noona? Come on.Nothing will happen.It just a person pretend to be a ghost!” He didn’t listen to my prayer and just drag me along him entering those creepy house.

When we enter the house,we already being welcomed by some creepy laughing sound and a nasty cemetery environtmen.Oh Im so hoping that nothing will touch me or else.In the middle of our way,I suddenly hear screaming voice coming from Hoseok and Jimin,then suddenly all of them running away leaving me behind.Wait!No!

“Guys! Don’t leave behind!”I try to chatching up to them but they run way too fast.I felt a little tired running around this building.Just how big this house eh?When I try to catch some breath,I felt a tap on my shoulder.I immedietly freeze on my spot.Didnt dare to look behind me.The hand was wet and cold.I try to look behind me abit.

Okay ahra relax.Its just someone who dress up as a so called ghost.There is no ghost in this world.Yeah there is no-

When I look behind me,I saw a really creepy face of a woman without eyes.Blood coming all over her face and she grinned at me.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” I scream will all of my power and my knees give up on me.I holding my head down,and crying.I told the ghost to leave me alone in there.

Yoongi!Jimin!Hobie!Kookie!Tae!Where are you guys?!Please don’t leave me alone!Im scared guys!

 

 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

 

That voice…its Ahra voice!

I turn to look behind me and I found that she is not behind me.Oh shot! She must be left behind when we run away!  I run back to where were used to and try to find her.I look over and over but still didn’t find her.

“Aish…where is she?” I said frustrated.I then hear a soft crying sound near me.I follow these voice hoping that it was her not another ghost who trying to trick me again.And bingo!It was her. I saw her crying in the middle of the room while holding her head.Is she scared of ghost too?

When I got near her,I heard she keep muttering something under her breath.

“Pleae don’t leave me….please don’t leave me….i don’t want to be alone…I don’t want to be alone…”

She keep repeating those words.She is really afraid of being alone huh.I then get infront of her and kneeling.I slowly tab her shoulder.She got surprise and stop her crying.

“Ahra-yah…” I said to her.Try to reassure her that it was me.Not a ghost.She look up at me with teary and puff face.

“Ahra-ah,gwenchana-“ I got cut off as she quickly hug me and crying on my chest.I can feel that my face gotten really red but lucky,the room is too dark so nobody can see me blushing madly.I tried to release her from hugging me but she stop me by keep saying that she don’t want me to leave her.

“Ahra-ah,I will not leave you.I promise.” I said to her.But she still hugging me tighly.

What kind of situation is this! I scream inside my head.I just hope that she didn’t hear my heartbeat that beating way too fast that I felt like it will burst in another minute.Then I heard something unexpected from her.

“Please…please don’t leave me Kei…don’t leave me behind!”

Kei? Who is Kei?

 

Decide to let it slip,I just let her hug me for a moment until she calm down and we got out from there afterword.Outside,we were meet with 4 pair of worried face.

“Noona!Im so sorry for leaving you behind.I wasn’t looking at you and I ignore your fear earlier.” Jungkook said with apologic tone.He feel so bad for ignoring her fear.

“Noona,we also sorry for suddenly screaming and left you alone.” Hoseok said to her .But she give them a reassuring smile,telling them it was okay.

“Its okay guys.It just me who patheticly try to be strong while infact im a coward.Fortunately Yoongi found me inside.If he is not,I think I will pass out inside.” She said joking a bit.

No.You will definitely pass out inside if I didn’t found you. I though.After rest for a bit,we decide to get back to the dorm since its getting late.We grab some dinner at the restaurant nearby then get back home.But I wasn’t paying attention to their conversation at all.All my though was focusing on what Ahra said when she was inside the haunted house.

 

Who is this Kei she talking about? She never mention that she has a boyfriend before?Why she though I was him?


Yeey~ The forth one finished~ its more longer than the previous one OvO)/

In here,Suga already debating himself wheater he like Ahra or no kkkkkk~

Well,i hope you guys enjoy reading it >w< Annyeong ~