Past

Moving forward

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                Yesterday was a total tiring day for me.Not only I have to drag my legs for the entire day in a park,but I also have to repeatly calm myself down after that haunted house incident.Okay I admit that I kinda happy.a little.Just a  little!Please believe me! Okay who am I talking again ugh…

                But something still get in my mind.Who is this Kei Ahra mention when she hugging me?Wait…is he the boy that she mention on her nightmare before? If I remember correctly,Ahra said about the reason why her parents died.Isnt her parents died in an accident? Or is there something going on with him? Maybe I should find out about it later.

                Today we got home from practice early than usual.Well,since we only need to prepare for our concert next two week,Seijim hyung give us plently of time to rest ourself.Today I was so not going to get anywhere.I just want to do my specialty today.Lazying around.Other member looks like on the same mind with me this time.All of them just stay in our dorm,doing something in their room or here with me,lazying around in the living room.Ahra is still at his campus.She said she will be a little late and she mention earlier that she will bring one of her friend to do a project.She already got permission from Seijim hyung .I don’t really care thou.Nothing going to happen anyway.I just hope that her friend is not one of our ssasaeng fans.

                I heard a click sound from the front door and a voice someone entering.It must be her.

“I’m home,everyone!” she said with a way too cheerful voice.We all turned our head to her direction to see her with…a guy? Is that her friend?

“Guys,let me introduce you to my friend,Park Taejoon.He is my friend from my class and my partner for this project.” She said introducing the guy to us.That said guy smile politely to us and bow a little.

“Annyeong haseyo.Park Taejoon imnida. I will be Ahra partner for some class project.I hope I don’t bother you all.” He said.

You already did dude.I do mind your presents here.Wait,why am I so grumpy?

Namjoon and Jin faking a smile to the guy while the rest of the member only eyeing him.I feel kinda pity toward him.Ahra looks like she didn’t notice the heavy atmosphere,just lead him to the living room and told him to wait while she grab something from our room.Once she enter the room,I see that Taehyung and Jimin start surrounding the poor guy from both sides.

“So~You’re our noona classmates huh? I don’t know that noona is really popular with guys.Well I cant say im surprise thou.”Jimin said while smirking at him.The guy,Taejoon right? Looked confused but stay calm.

“Well…yeah.She is fun to chat and kind person…”

“Of course! Our noona is the kindest creature in the world.No wonder she is popular and no wonder that some one or two of you people would start a move on her.” Taehyung tone maybe like he is playing around but I can sense a venom in his words when he is saying ‘start a move on her’ words.Taejoon on the other hands start feeling a bit unconfortable but luckily he is safed when Ahra coming out from the room.Jimin and Taehyung look at Taejoon for the last time before leaving him.I totally pitying him now.

“What are you guys talking? They didn’t bother you up don’t they?” she ask him.

“No.They are not.They only chat with me a little.” Dude…chat? From what I see they try to chocking you with their present.

“Jeongmal? That’s good then.Well,shall we start now?”

 

                For the next 2 hours,they only speaking about the topic of their project.But it was all in English and I don’t understand it one bit! Ugh..maybe I should really pay attention to English class the next time we go to America.Maybe I can ask Namjoonie to teach me too.Then out of nowhere,I see that Taejoon try to get close on Ahra and he is ing touching her hands! What is he thinking?

                I can sense that some people who notice it try to throwing bomb on him and if stare can kill someone,I bet this Taejoon guy already left with only his dust.Ahra who notice the touch on her hand,try to more a little but that guy still staring at her with a smile.Dont he know that they’re not alone in this room?

                Jin,who cant stay still at the view, quickly bring a plate of snack to the table.Interupting those two.

“Hey guys,I bough some snacks for you. I hope I didn’t bother something.” Way to go hyung. Anyone can sense that Jin hyung referring to something else besides study to them.

“No.Youre not interrupting our study oppa.” Okay.i take it back.Everyone except her.Why she so dumb? No I mean not entirely dumb.She is only cant read the atmosphere around her.Taejoon on the other hand,clearly know what Jin means.He look a bit nervous.

“Oh thank god if iam not.Well then,I better back to the kitchen.” He said,throwing last glance at Taejoon hand on top of Ahra hand with disgusting look and went to the kitchen.Seriously dude.I don’t know if you’re really brave of too dumb.

                After a few more hours,they finally finish their project.I see that Taejoon still trying to get her attention during the study but no use.Ahra completely ignoring him and focus on the study.The entire time,I just stay sitting on the couch watching tv.Not entirely watching tv actually.My eyes fixed on both of them.I keep observing those two and carefully watch that guy movement.And I also wondering myself why im doing all of this.Why I feel really uneasy when she is around another man? Why do I feel a little…jealous? Did I really like her?

                After that guy left the house,we all finally can breath freely,don’t know why we hold our breath so much.Maybe we felt suffocated by the presence of that guy.Overdramatic? leave that be!

                We then start eating dinner that prepared by Jin hyung.We eating like usual,but not for me..My mind still trailing about what I just thinking earlier.About how my feeling toward her.Am I really like her or I just think of her as my best friend ? But if I only think her like a friend,why do I feel jealous when she is with other guy? Aish! Love is really not my thing! I probable need to consult with Jin hyung later.

 

 

__(TIME SKIP)__

 

                At night,I cant really sleep. Im still thinking about my feeling for her over and over.Seriously. I never though that love can be this complicated.I decide to walk out from my room to grab some water.After drinking,I sat down at the stool in the kitchen,place where she and I ever talk about her nightmare somenight ago.And it was the first time I discover my feeling toward her.I was thinking about confessing to her.But what if she doesn’t like me? What if she just think me as a good friend? What if our relationship going to break if I confess to her? Aish..be a man and accept them all Yoongi!

                “What are you doing here,sitting alone Yoongi?” I turn my head behind me and see Ahra standing behind me,wondering what I was doing in the middle of night.I pretend nothing was wrong and tried to act casually.

“Nothing. I just cant sleep.”Well…its true right?

                She eyeing me for a second,looking if I was lying to her.When she know that im not,she then take another stool beside me and sitting there.

“What? Did you thinking about something? Its really rare to see the lazy king cant sleep.” She said jokingly.I didn’t sleep the entire time of my life did i? why people find it strange if I they find me didn’t sleeping in my bed?

“Nothing.I just really cant sleep.Im just thinking about our coming concert.” I lied to her.She nodded her head,taking my lies.

“Well nothing to worry!You guys can do it!You guys are the best group I know in Korea. You just need more rest or you will get collapse on the concert. If something goes wrong,you guys can discuss it each other and maybe you can solve the problem.And I will always lend my ears if you needed!” she said it with full of confidence.I chuckle a bit.Where did those optimistic coming from.

                Then something hit me.Should I ask her about the Kei person she mention yesterday? I just really got curious about him.

“Say Ahra,mind if I ask you something?” I said carefully to her.She look at me with questioning face and nodded.I sit properly on my seat and start question her.

“Do you perhaps have a boyfriend before?” I ask.She tense for a little when I said boyfriend word to her.It kinda makes me more curious.

“Yesterday,when you…hug me,I heard you said about someone named Kei to not leave you.Is he your boyfriend?is he dump you?” aish! Why I said too much? What if I upset her?

                Ahra didn’t said anything for a minute,makes me feel uneasy.I think she doesn’t want to answer those question.But after a few moment,she let out a heavy sight and look at me with serious face.

“I guess I can tell you about this.Maybe I can lean on you a little Yoongi.” Wait….she will tell me? I was unprepared for this!but I cant let her disappointed in me.So I straight up my self on my seat and listen to her carefully.

“Do you remember the last time I mention someone in my nightmare?” she ask me.Oh yeah…I remember it clearly because it was one of the reason why I cant sleep the past few days.I nodded my head.She then continue talking.

 

“Well…that person in those Kei you mention earlier.Hirota Kei.He is my ex-boyfriend and my….ex fiancé.”

 

What?..Fiance?...

I felt a slightly hurt deep inside my heart when I heard word fiancé . But she said it was her ex .Did something happen between them.

“You probably think why I said Ex on him.Well its true.My wedding was cancelled 5 days before the day.Thats because he is cheating on me.”

Oh so I was right.There is something happen between them.

“But not only he is cheating on me,but he also like the other people around me.He just use me as his playing tools.He never once actually love me.He’s first intention was to really breaking me down by dump me on the day before our wedding day.He is sleeping with other girl and planning to send the video of it to my parents.So our wedding got cancelled and it will bring shame to my family.”she said with a shaking voice.I stared at her with a disbelieve face.What on earth?!

What.a.Jerk! I used to know that girls are usually the one that being a jerk.But I just know that there is more worthless human in this world that needs a little teaching!

“That being said,I don’t really mind and I would not be this kind of traumatic of relationship if what he do was only to playing with me.But….. what he did,lead my parents to their death.”

I stare at her surprised.What does that means?

“My parents receive those video when they are on their way home from their second honeymoon trip.My father was too shock to see those video.He got a sudden heart attack and lost control of their car.The end up crashed with a truck and died right away.” She finish her story and a tears escape her eyes.She is sobbing and I cant hold myself for not pulled her into my chest.She didn’t refuse and cried silently on my chest,wet my t-shirt with her tears.I pat her head carefully try to calm her down but I didn’t said anything.

So that’s her parent was indirectly killed by his so called ex.No wonder that she hate him so much and causing trauma for her.I don’t want to make her trauma by confessing her and remind her of her painful first relationship,but I do really like her…What should I do? Should I give up my feeling?

 

We stay like this for quiet sometime before she finally calm down.She slowly release herself from me and make a small smile to me.

“Thanks Yoongi for listening to my story.I know im always bothering you with my melancholic story but somehow when I told you everything,I feel calm and light.I wish someday I can repay you.” She said.

No need Ahra.You know what? Im more than happy just being by yourside.I wish I could do more for you.But im afraid of hurting you if I make a mistake.i afraid I will give you another traumatic if im being selfish.I wont exactly give up on you but I also wont push you further to accept me.I just want to make you happy.

“ Yeah.Maybe you should start from cleaning my clothes because you ruined it with your tears or I will give you a dozen of bugs for your birthday present.” Im start teasing her again.She turn to me with disbelieve face.There.Those priceless face!

“You…how could you! Here im trying to thanks you for everything yet you still teasing me? Oh God!” she said with angry tone.Not really an angry one thou.

“what can I do? Those surprise face of yours are really priceless! Even Jin hyung said it too.” I said to her keep teasing her.

“Mwo? Aish…you guys really! I hate you all…”

“Well thanks.I know that im always makes people around me miss me so much.”

“In your dream Min Yoongi.In your dream..” she said then walking back to the room.I laugh silently at her reaction.Oh god. I think I really fall for this girl,but its hurt me a little thinking that maybe I cant take her to be mine. I don’t want to hurt her.Thats the least thing I want to do to her again after our first meeting.Reality is really sometime.

 

 


Chapter 5 is here~~~~ ^o^

I just really like writing this story and i cant help myself to keep writing the next chapter before i forget the idea ''w''
I already have 6 subscribers so far~ Thanks for subscribing my first fanfic m(_''_)m
I was so happy that there also some comment on this story and i wish you all will give me some of your opinion as well ^^
well,i cant say too much.Enjoy the story ~ Annyeong :''3