I know you like her!

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                Today BTS will resume their world concert that being delayed due to their comeback stage last few months.They will held the concert at Beijing,China this time.Seijim oppa and the boys tried to persuade me to follow them during their tour so that I will not be alone in the dorm for almost 5 month.I appreciate it,but I cant just leave my study like that.I already skipping my grade in Japan,and I will not doing it again.They understand and finally give up with a few complain from the boys but I reassure them that I will keep in touch with them by phone.

                They already left to China a few hours ago.Me? im currently sitting in my class,reading some books waiting for my lecturer to come.Suddenly there is someone that sitting infront of my desk.I look up and find Taejoon smiling at me.

“Hey Ahra,do you busy this afternoon?” he said.

“Well yes.I have to get to work at a coffee shop.Waeyo?”

“Ani.I actually want to hang out with you but if you busy I guess I cant help it.”he said with a little disappointed voice.Is he so really want to hang around me?

“Umm..maybe I cant really hang with you,but you can visit my work place and get some coffee if you want,Taejoon-ah.” I said to him.He’s smiling to me again.

“Really? I can come to your work place.” He ask me again.I nodded my head.

“Yes.I will message you the place later.” I said to him.Not long after that our lecturer entering tha class and start our class.

                During the class,I suddenly felt a vibrating from my phone. I quietly took it from my bag and look up to see a new message from Jungkook.

 

Kookie : Noona~ We finally arrive in China <3 Its really cold here.I though I will freeze soon >__<

 

                I chuckle a bit about the cute selfie picture Jungkook send me.Aigoo this kid is really cute.I fastly reply his message.

Ahra : Jeongmal? Make sure you wear a thick clothes Kookie or else you will catch a cold.Tell the others to keep their health too okay ^^~

                Without taking long, I receive another reply from Kookie.

Kookie : Arasseo noona~ I wish noona is here with us during our concert.I miss you already noona ;;w;;

Ahra : Aigoo my Kookie uljima.I can’t skip my study again Kookie.If I did,I will never graduate from here.I miss you guys too actually.

Kookie : I know noona.Well if it is noona decision, I will support noona no matter what.Noona fighting! Saranghae Noona <3 <3 <3

 

                I felt a little blush creeping my cheeks when I read Jungkook last message.I know that he only though me as his sister but still….it kinda embarrassed to actually receive a ‘saranghae’ word from other guy except my father and uncle.I put away my phone and look at my lecturer again without knowing that someone was always watching my movement from the start…

 

 

_____(CHINA)____

 

*(Suga POV)*

 

                We finally arrive in China.Airplane trip was never really my thing.I maybe can sleep inside but sleeping in sitting position is not confertable at all.I want to tell Ahra that we finally arrive at China,but Jungkook already told her first so I cancel it.Seijim hyung and the other crew immedietly lead us to our concert place to see the preparation,rehersal and so on.

                I have to say that this place is really big.Although we already done some concert here before,I still find this place is really huge.We spend another hours to discuss about the concert concept and formation.After we finish,the day already almost over.We then return to our hotel to get some rest.After deciding our roommate,we get to our room and take a rest.My roommate is Jungkook.We don’t usually got a room together,but we already decide it by rock-paper-scissors and I cant say much.

                While im busy tidy up my stuff,I cant see that Jungkook was creeping behind me and suddenly he grab my shoulder and look at me with a huge grin on his face.What with this kid again?

“Wae? Why you grinning idiotically like that?” I said to him,but he still grinning like a crazy person to me.

“Hyung,do you like Ahra noona?”

                His sudden question really surprise me.I widen my eyes at him and I gave him a nervous laugh.

“Wha-what are you talking about..? of course I like her as a friend!” I tried to answer him.

“No.I don’t mean like that.I mean like her as a girl?” he correct his question again.I open my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

“Hyung,I saw you hug with her at night.”

He what?! He saw it?!

“I got really tirsty at that night and I was on my way to get the water when I saw you hug Ahra noona in the kitchen.I even grab a picture of that moment.” Jungkook said while showing me a picture of me hugging Ahra.I tried to grab his phone away but he take it away.

“Yah!Delete that picture right away!” I order him.But he didn’t listen to me.

“Waeyo? It’s a nice picture.Im going to save it and send it to my computer later.”

I stare at that kid dumbfounded.Is he trying to toying with me? What if someone else see that picture? What if our fans found it?

“Now hyung you didn’t answer my question earlier.Do you like Ahra noona?” he ask me again.I look away for a minute,deciding whether to told him or not.I let out a heavy sight and decide to tell him the truth.

“Yes…I like her Jungkook-ah.I like her as a woman…” I admit it. I look up at him,only to see his big grin.again.

“I know it! I know from the start that you like her hyung.This hugging moment only confirm my though.You always makes Ahra noona you center and always close by herside.You always hate being near a girl before hyung,yet you welcome her after your little fight.So I know that you must have a feeling toward her!” he exclaim his deduction like a detective.Since when he has been this observant?

“Well I maybe like her Kookie,but I’m not planning to confess my feeling to her.” I said to him.He look at me with confuse face.

“Waeyo?”

I then explain a few parts of Ahra past to him since I trust him to not telling others about this.He nodded and I explain all of it to him.After I finish,his expression turned dark.

“What a jerk!He doesn’t deserve Ahra noona love!Poor noona.” He said feeling angry toward Ahra ex boyfriend.

“So you just going to give up hyung?” he raising one of his eyebrow to me,try to confirm me again.I sight heavily again.

“I don’t know Kookie.I don’t want to give up but I also don’t want to make her hurt again.I think she have a trauma of having a relationship again.” I said.Jungkook nodded his head but he suddenly pat my shoulder.Hard.

“Then you just have to show it to noona little by little hyung!” he said.I raise my eyebrow at him.Means?

“You just have to show to noona that you truly love her and make her believe that you will protect her and didn’t disappointed her.I’ll help you hyung!But if you REALLY going to hurt her,don’t blame me if I start beating you up hyung.” He said with serious tone on the last part.I laugh and ruffle his hair.

“You sounds like a father whos afraid to let go his daughter Kookie.I would never hurt her Kookie.I can promise you that.” I said it to him.He let go of my hand from his head and smiling widely at me.

“Alright.Since you already said that you like her,I will go tell the others about it.” He said and run before I can catch him.

“Yah!Jeon Jungkook! Get back here you brat!”


 

_____(BACK IN SEOUL)_____

 

*(Ahra POV)*

 

                After class dismissed,I quickly left my class and go to my work place.I work at the coffee shop near BigHit Ent. Building.Seijim oppa told the manager about my situation and immedietly welcome me to work at his place.The boys often stop by when they finish their practice to drink some coffee or eat cakes at the shop.All my co-workers know that I live with them.Some of them even jealous at me but they didn’t told anything since I told them that their manager is my uncle.

                After arriving at the shop,I immedietly change into my uniform and start working.I also didn’t forget to tell Taejoon where I working since he wants to visit me.He come to my shop in afternoon.He came by himself.

“Annyeng Ahra.” He said to me.

“Oh Taejoon-ah,you came.” I said happily at him.He smile at me.I can sense that all the girls in the shop already staring at him.He is really handsome if I have to be honest.In my class,he is really popular among girls and guys.He is really kind and calm.He remind me of Yoongi thou.But this one is definitely will not try to tease me like Yoongi!

“Of course. I already promise you right.” He said again while laugh softly.I laugh too.

“Well,are you going to order something?”

“Ah yes.I like to have one Americano please.”

“Okay.One Americano will be $5.” I said to him while tiping the order on the computer.He give me the money and I give him the receipt of order.

“Your order will be ready in 5 minutes.Please have a seat and wait your order Taejoon-ah.” I said to him.He nodded and find a seat to wait for his coffee to be ready.I start making his order in the counter when suddenly one of my co-worker start asking me question about Taejoon.

“Ya ya,Ahra-ah.Who is he? Your boyfriend?” she said to me.I laugh at her.

“No Minjun-ah.He is not my boyfriend.” I said to her.She smiled reliefly.

“Oh good.Do he has a girlfriend right now? Do you know his type? Coz he is so my type Ahra-ah!” she said while fangirling by herself.Seriously,I cant understand her sometimes.

“I don’t know about her type,but I know that he doesn’t have a girlfriend thou.You said everyone is your type Minjun-ah.Last time you said that Jimin is your type.” I said shaking my head at her.She pouted at me.

“Well yeah,Park Jimin is also my ideal type,but he is too young for me.I cant date a guy who is younger than me.” She said while playing with her hands.I laugh at her.

“Alright alright.If you want to know his type,then you should start by asking him by yourself then.” I told to her while giving the Americano that Taejoon just order to her.She stared at me confused but quickly realize what I was trying to do.She hesitatedly grab the Americano and walk nervously toward where Taejoon just sitting. I was watching how she do it and laugh a bit when she nervously start a conversation with him.Taejoon in always good at girls,so I doubt that he will try anything funny.After a few minutes,Minjun get back to the counter and start squeling in small voice.She even hug me for no reasons.

“Kyaaaa~ Ahra-ah I got his phone number!I got his phone number! What to do? Should I call him now? Or should I text him now?!” Now this girl is rambling something I don’t understand by herself.I hit her head lightly to snap her.

“Minjun-ah,you can text him or call him later silly.Were still working now.And did you forget that during work,no phone is allowed right?” I said to her.She nodded her head and still smiling.She looks really happy.I suddenly remember how is it feel when someone confess his feeling to me in the past.That time,I was really happy that butterfly start flying in my stomatch.But I know now that it was just a lies.I don’t know if I have a feeling toward guy right now.Suddenly Yoongi smiling face crossing my mind.I can feel that I was blush madly and shook my head several times.

Why suddenly im thinking about that guy? Is he that annoying that I even start thinking about his face?

 

*in other place*

“Hatchi!!” out of nowhere,Yoongi start sneezing when he was trying to get change.

“Hyung,do you have a cold?” Jungkook ask him.

“No.Someone must be thinking about me right now.” He said while rubbing his nose.

 



chapter six ~~~  ^^

i cant say much this time. I just hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic and if you want you can give me a comment too XD
i apologize if there are mistakes and typo everywhere ;;w;;
Bye for now~