Uneasy Feeling

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                After that conference day,I tried to act like nothing happen.I event didn’t tell Yoongi about Kei’s threat.I don’t want to make him worry about my own problem.I already gave him enough headache about our relationship being revealed to public.No need for him to know about Kei anymore.

                Now,im continue my work at coffee shop after my class in my usual place.Every customers that know me from the conference,keep staring me like I was a museum object.I feel really uncomfortable with it,but lucky me I have Minjun who always tried to get rid of those stares for me.

“Woah…I know this will happen if your things with Suga being revealed,but I don’t know that it can be this annoying.Why those people cant just leave you guys already?” she said irritated.

“Well…that’s okay I guess.Yoongi is an idol.Whatever happen in his life is a always what media will tried to reveal and exposed it.”

“But its not okay! Oh come on.Who wants their life being watched 24/7 by media ? well nope for me.Thats why I don’t want to become an idol.”

“Alright alright…lets just forget about it.By the way,I want to hear your story! How can you and Taejoon start dating?” I tried to change the subject.Minjun smiled a little then she start telling me on how she first make a call to meet him and how little by little Taejoon start showing feeling for her until Taejoon then confess his feeling for Minjun.

“…And that’s how we were right now.” She smiled satisfied.I smiled to myself when im seeing those happy smile on my friend face.Love does make someone crazy huh.

“Aigooo~ look at your face.You really love him don’t you?” I while poking her cheek.

“Of course I am! Oh yeah by the way,how about what I suggest you before?  About were doing some double date?”

“Oh…I didn’t tell Yoongi about this.I forget about it hehe.But I will try to ask him after I go home today.”

                After we chat for a while,were continue our work until the closing time.Unexpectedly,today I got a little bit late since our shop got many customers than usuall.The manager told us to work overhours for a little.Since I cant say no to him,I agreed but Minjun cant do it since she have to go with her Mother tonight.I told her that it was okay for her to leave first.She apologize to me a couple times before she go home.

                After like 3 hours,my job already finished and im ready to close the shop.After I say good night to my manager,I start making my way to our dorm alone.Its pretty late,and Seoul is not a safe place for me to walking all by myself.Then,I suddenly felt someone is following me.I looked behind but found nothing.When I want to walk again,I got surprise when I see Kei standing infront of me.

“Kei? What are you doing here?” I ask a little afraid of his presence.He stared at me with those ice cold eyes and move slowly toward me.I back off step by step.Really afraid right now.

“Stay away from me Kei…” I order him but he didn’t listen.He move a bit fast then he grab one of my hands by force.

“Come with me.” He said cooly.I tried to shook his hand from me but his grib is too tight.He dragged me to his car and tried to get me inside,but I step on his foot and when his grip is loose,I ran away as fast as I can to the dorm.I can hear his footsteps behind me,try to run after me.I quickly grab my phone and tried to call Yoongi.It took sometimes for him to answer my call.

“Hello-“

“Yoongi! Help me!” I cut him off on the phone.I realize he is maybe just woke up from his sleep but immedietly wide awake after heard my voice.

“Ahra?! What happen?!” he said in a very worried tone.I also can hear a few more voice behind him that ask what happen.

“I was followed by Kei and he tried to make me come with him but I escape! But he probably will catch up to me soon!Please! Please Help me Yoongi!!” I beg him.

Where are you right now?! I come and get you!” he said in really furious tone.Other members beside him tried to calm him down,but no use.The second he heard Kei name being mention,that’s where his blood being boiled inside him.

“I-I now near the dorm! It’s the park that we-KYAA!” when I tried to tell Yoongi the place,Kei already catch up to me and grab my hand forcefully.He then slammed my body to the tree near us.

“You really annoy me Ahra.You know I don’t like that kind of girl who didn’t listen to me!” he said a bit angry.I tried to push him out but no use.

“Let go of me Kei! You crazy!” I yelling to him,hope someone will hear me in this place.

 

PLAK!

 

Suddenly I felt a sting sensation on my cheek.I run my hand to one of my cheek and found it hurt.He…he just slap me…?

“I already told you I don’t like annoying girl.Now you must come with me!” he said again and dragged my body again.I tried to run again but this time he grip my hand really tight and I know its no use to resist.I just hope that somebody will stop this mad man from taking me.


_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                After I reveice a call of help from Ahra,I ran from the dorm without taking my jacket or anything that will cover my identity.My mind is just to panic right now when I heard that Kei is following her.I ran to the park that I slightly heard from her call right before the call abrubtly got hung up.I look everywhere that possibility where they were.Then my eyes caught a glimpse of her and that Kei trying to drag her to his car.I ran as fast as I can to their place,and when I was right behind them,I grab Kei shoulder to make him turn to me and punch his face.He release his grip on Ahra and fall to the ground.I looked down at him with furious eyes.

“I already told you to not lay a finger on her again don’t i?!” I said angry to him.He rub the place where I just punch him with his hand and glared at me.He then tried to attack me but I manage to avoid him and give him another punch on his stomatch.He tried not to fall again by grabbing the near tree to support his body while one hand on his stomatch.He still glaring at me but I don’t care.

“Suga…You..You will pay for this…” he tried to threat me again but I just smiled mockingly to him and grab Ahra to leave him.On our way,we didn’t said anything at all because I know she was in a shock state.I will ask her what exactly happen when she is calmed down.

When we arrived at our dorm,The others already waiting for us and start asking what happen.I told them to keep their question later after Ahra calm down.The’re nodded,but then I heard something really pissed me off from Jungkook.

“My God Noona!What happen to your face? Why is it so red like…some one slap you?” I turn to her and Jungkook right.There,on her left cheek I found a red trace of hand print.I didn’t notice this before since I was so focus on that guy.When I notice it now,I can feel that my blood start boiling again.I was going to give another lesson to him when I felt someone grab my hand.I looked at it and saw Ahra give me a break down expression.

“No…don’t go again Yoongi…please…”

                Seing her like this is what hurt me the most.My anger slowly faded away and I pulled her into a deep hug.She then start sobbing in my chest.She must be really shock and scared and feel really guilty that I cant avoid her met that guy if only I get her from her work first.I rubbing my hand on her back slowly,try to reassure her.

“Im sorry.If only I get to you first..im so sorry.” I apologize to her.She shook her head but still crying.The other members already leave us alone to give us some time.After a while,I can feel that her cried have died down and she is currently sleeping on my chest.I brush of some of her bangs from her eyes and keep looking at her face.Then my eyes stop at where that bastard place his hand on her cheek.Just thinking about that already make my blood start boiling again.How dare he did this to her.Isnt he said he loves her?Pah! bull.He would never do this if he truly love her.

“Don’t worry Ahra.I wont let him touch you again.Never.If he wants to get you,he have to walk over my dead body first.” I said firmly and place a kiss on her forehead.Then without I know,I also drift to sleep while hugging her on the couch.


 

_**(Kei POV)**_

 

                “DAMN YOU!” I scream inside my car.This is really humiliating! How dare he punch me twice like this! He really is pissed me off! Not only he steal the girl I want but he dare to touch me with his hands.He will so gonna pay for this!

 

                “Well Min Yoongi…you ask for this.If I can take Ahra by force,I will make she is the one who wish to be with me again.And knowing her,im pretty sure she will do anything to avoid you getting hurt…” I said while playing with the phone in my hand.This phone isn’t mine but its her.She drop it while I grab her by force before.And this will be my thrump card for sure…Just you wait Ahra.

 


 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                 Today Ahra is not going to get home.She said she will be in Minjun house to do some sleepover.She said it is what girls doing to relieve their stress.Girls and their stuff.Sometimes I don’t understand what they are thinking.But if it can calming her down,I don’t mind it.Minjun is her best friend from the coffee shop and she and I are pretty close right now .At first that girl really annoy me when she keep pestering us about our relationship,but now since she already has a boyfriend herself,its my turn to .

               

“Boooreed~ Why noona have to go to her friend house tonigh~~?” Jimin said lazily on the floor.Lemme tell you guys one thing.Today we got a day off.And in this day off,we want at lease a few moment alone and I want to spend my time with my girlfriend.But she choose her friend instead of me,saying that she always see me at night at dorm but not with her friend.To shook off my mood,I played with her cat in my room by myself.I noticed that Koro is really grown up right now.His size is twice more than what he was before.I played with him for about a hours before I decide to get some sleep.When I was about to sleep,Koro jump into my back and start sleeping there.

“Hey dude…didn’t you know that you’re so heavy right now that you might crush my back?” I groaned but that cat ignored me.I sigh and decide to ignore it too.

               


 

                I woke up after taking a little much sleep.I tried to get up but feel a heavy burden on my back.Oh yeah.This cat still sleeping on my back.I then put my head back to the pillow and tried to get some sleep again but got interrupted by a ringing from my phone.I lazily grab it and read a message that come.

 

Ahra : Yoongi,can you pick me up at xxxx right now? I want to go home.

 

I furrowed my eyebrow.I check the time and it is 11 PM right now.Why she suddenly decide to get home?Without much thinking,I got up from my position.Letting the cat fall abrubtly from my back and go chance my clothes.After grabbing my jacket,I was about to leave the door when I heard Hoseok calling me.

“Hyung,where are you going this late?”

“Im going to pick up Ahra.She said she want to get back early.” Just as me,Hoseok raise his eyebrow in confused.

“But isn’t she with Minjun? Why the sudden…”

“I don’t know Hoseok-ah.I just have to check it my self.” I said to him.He nodded.

“Be careful hyung.I don’t know why but I get a really suspicious feeling right now..”

I nodded and then leaving the dorm.I quickly make my way to the place Ahra said on the message.After I arrive,I didn’t see anyone there.This is weird? Where is she?Maybe I tied to call her.I then tried to call her phone.Then I heard a ringing sound not far from me.I search for the sound and found Ahra phone in the ground next to a fountain.

“This..is her phone? But why is it here?” I was so focus on the phone that I didn’t realize someone is behind me.What I know is that I felt a sharp pain on my head and I fall to the ground.i grab my head with my hands and turn to see who is it,but my vision is start getting blurry.But I manage to catch a glimpse of that person.

 

“You…” I said before blackness finally taking over me.


Woah sorry for not updating yesterday ;;_;; my stomatch suddenly got really hurt and i have to take extra rest yesterday to fully recovery.But i will updtae the story now :''D
In this chapter,something bad happen to Yoongi O_O but what happen to him? wait for the next chapter ~ XD
Thank you for all thee support (comment,subscribe) :''3
i will try my best in keeping up with this fic :''3