Apologize and...bugs?

Moving forward

*(Ahra POV)*

 

                Its already a month after I decide to stay in Korea,in my uncle place where he live with another 7 boys who are an idol group that my uncle take care of.In this month,I already getting close to each member and getting along very well with them.Well not exactly all actually.Me and Suga still keep our distance this whole month.I know he don’t like me since I just in their live as I like.He already said it all to me the last time I talk to him and im going to keep my promise to not bother him eventhough I don’t really like it. I want to know about him like I know the other member. The others maybe sometimes try to fill his spot when we are talking,but of course its not exactly the same. I want to hear all the stories from Suga himself.

                Today I is my first day I resume my study in my new collage.When im in Tokyo,I actually already on my fifth semester on my English institute.But after I move here,Seijim oppa told me that he will transfer me to the local collage here.I don’t mind it at all since I just have to start at my forth semester.I will be back at my fifth semester in no time haha.

                Today I have to go to my campus alone since Seijim oppa have a tight schedule due to the boys comeback next week.I said to him that I’ll be fine and don’t worry about me a lot.The other boys also sad that cant accompany me to my campus.Actually its more good that they don’t go to.I mean they are BTS,a nearly Global idol.Everyone in Seoul know them.They will make a huge fuss in the morning if they come.I bet it with my life.So here I am,in front of the gate of my university.Many people enter the building.Guess im not the only one who’s eager to study.

                I enter the building and see the class arrangement in the announcement board.

Joo Ahra…Joo Ahra…ah!There it is!Hmm…im in class 3.Its in the second floor,right?

 

I immedietly going to the second floor and enter my class.Surprisingly there’s not many people in there.Maybe some of them not coming yet I guess.When I enter the class,some people turn their attention to me for a second.Some girls start whispering something,and some guys try to take a good look at me and the rest try to ignore me. Its kinda a bit uncomfortable being the center of people attention.I used to be a quiet person and never blend with the rest of my classmate.Even in Tokyo,I don’t really have a friend.Only that one guy that ever talk to me.Only him.

                My though cut off when I felt a person standing in front of me.She is a girl that have a plae brown,shoulder length hair.She Smile widely at me and offer me a hand.

“Annyeong,my name is Shin Young ah.Since were going in the same class,I though it maybe a good thing to know each other.” She said cheerfully.

                Someone is…actually talk to me? Is it a dream? I guess not.

                I take her hand and start introducing myself.

“Joo Ahra imnida.Its nice to know you Young ah-sshi.” I said to her.She then take a seat infront of my desk and start a conversation with me.We get along so fast that its looks like we already know each other for years.I then notice that people around us start to get interest in our conversation.

“Woah..so you are from Tokyo? That’s sound so good Ahra-yah~ I envy you!” Youngah said with a cute tone.

“Wait what? You’re from Japan? Is that true?” some other boy in our class start taking interest about where I come from.I just nodded shyly.Then that boy also grab a chair and start pestering question about how Japan,hows the food and etc. Soon after that,his friends join us too in our conversation.And som of the girls also join me.

I…I actually manage to blend with others? Eomma..Appa…did you see me? I finally make a friends at my school! I though happily.We keep chatting each other until our lecturer come to the class.Im really happy today.Not only I can resume my study,but I can be friend with all my classmates too.

 

 

___*(SKIP TIME)*___

 

 

                I immedietly come home after class over.Some of my new friends ask me to join then after class,but I refuse them because I don’t want to make Seijim oppa worry on my first day.I promise them that I will hang around them next time.After reaching the dorm,I found they’re still empty.Looks like they not home yet.Suddenly a good idea popping into my head.

 

I know!I can cook them dinner tonight.Since im so happy today,I guess I will cook them.

After changing my outfit to my casual one,I start preparing the ingredient. Im going to make Kimchi jjigae,kimbab,and jjapchae.It took me sometime to cook them all alone,but I manage to finish all of them in time.When im busy prepare the food on the table,I heard the sound of door opening.And then 8 boys appear from behind the door.Their face looks so tired after practice,but their tired expression change into happy one when they see the food serve on the table.

“Whoaah!Ahra noona!You prepare all of this?”said J-Hope immediately appear beside the table.I nod my head at him.

“Noona,is that kimchi jjigae?” Jimin said while his lips.I chuckle at his expression.

“Nde.You guys go change and take a shower first.Then after that you can eat all of them.” I order them around.Without wasthing a time,they immedietly go to their room and take a shower.I hear a soft laugh and found Seijim oppa chuckle at me.

“aigoo…you just move here a month ago,but you already like their mother Ahra.What exactly happen? Its not like you to cook this many food by yourself?” Seijim oppa ask me.I grinned widely at him making him really curious.

“Oppa,I actually manage to be friends with all my classmate at university!” Seijim oppa wide his eyes and hug me and pat my head gently.

“Good job Ahra-ah.I know you can do it.I know you can.” He said praising me. Seijim oppa know very well about how I was doing while I was in japan since eomma like to share her though about me with him a lot.Thats why he was happy to know that now I manage to make a friends at my class.

                Then we heard a loud noise coming from the dinning room.They must have already finish showering and already start bickering at the table.Me and Seijim oppa decide to join them at the table.I see that they already start picking te food they like on their plate and start eating it.All of them start praising me about the flavor of the food and others.But Suga never say a word about my food.Still trying to ignore me I guess.

 

“So noona,what exactly happen that makes you cook all of this food?” said Jungkook in the middle of eating.All of the members (ex Suga of course) start listening to me.They too curious about why I suddenly did this. I smile a little to them.

“Well actually its not a big deal.Its just that I really happy today.I manage to make a friends with all of my classmates.”I said to them.

“Jinja? But of course thay want to be friend with you noona.Youre a fun person.Well maybe a bit shy at first and a bit annoying when you told me to eat all my food.” Taehyung said to me.

“Of course I told you Tae.You cant be picky about food.There’s a lot of people outside try to eat properly yet you wasting those food.I think they will cry at you.” I said jokingly.Tae then start pretending he was sad at the red beans he’s been wasting and we all start laughling.All exept one person.Our laugh died down when we heard he is scoffing.

“Manage to be friends with classmates?More like manage to grab their attention and their advantages to me.You must be told them about your parents to them so they start taking pity to you.”He frankly said.Those words feel so painfull to me.Its like a thousand knife try to torn my body apart from all direction.Why he said that.

“Theres no way you will just cooking this nicely just because you said you manage to make friends.You just took advantages of your parents death to grab everyone attention.”

“…stop it…” I said quietly.but he didn’t hear it.

“I really pity your parents for that.Their daughter use their death to take advantage to move to Seoul and living with a bunch of boys.Even this didn’t satisfy you enough.You grab another attention from outside.” He continue.I keep myself from crying and praying he will stop.But he’s not.

“You’re the worst human I ever know.-“

“Yoongi!Stop it!” Seijim hyung that keep quiet all this time finally open his mouth.He snapped at Suga who got surprise from his hyung burst out.The other member also got quiet.Cant hold my tears who start to fall,I get up from my seat.

“Excuse me….” I said.Then I run outside the dorm.I heard Taehyung and Jungkook calling my name but I ignore them.I need to be alone right now.

 

 

*(Suga POV)*

I stay silent after Seijim hyung snapped at me.Looks like Im going too far this time.

Why am I said that to her?

While im in deep though,Seijim hyung keep staring at me.Looks like he is trying to find the correct word to tell me.Im ready to hear anything that coming from his.

“Yoongi.Im not going to ask you anything but im only want to know why you thinking about her like that?” he said with cold voice.Oh Min Yoongi.You mess up with the wrog person.I stay silent for a while.Cant find the perfect words to answer him.I also notice the other member waiting for my answer.

“Well…im waiting Min Yoongi.” He said again.I think his patience are running low.I sight and finally answer him.

“I know I m going to far hyung it just that…I just don’t like that kind of girl.She remind me so much of the past girl I met.” Pathethic reason? Yes I admit it.Seijim hyung only stare at me.The others look at me with disbelieve in their eyes.

“You said that she remind you about the girl you met in the past.Well…what exactly do you know about her? Do you ever know that she suffer a racism because of my grandpa?” Seijim hyung ask me.Actually I do realize that I already hate her for no reasons.

“Do you know that in her whole 23 years she never has any friend? Do you know that every single person in Tokyo always called her misfortune ? Do you know the feeling of becoming a betting object? More importantly do you know how does it feel to being rejectedly wholeheartedly by your own family? If you know that said it to me Yoongi.” Seijim hyung finally snapped at me. I suddenly felt a sharp pang at my heart when Seijim hyung said all of those things to me.

She never has a friend this whole time?becoming a betting object?Misfortune ?

“Sorry for snapping at you Yoongi.But I just don’t understand why you hate her so much.I watching you and her this whole month.She looks like she wants to approach you.She wants to become friends to you but she for some reasons hold back those feeling.Now I know why she hold back.She respect your though of her eventhou its hurts her to receive another rejection.” Seijim hyung said to me after he calm down.He then start explaining to me and the other members about what he know about Ahra from her mother.How she will always got bully at school,about how she always said as a unintended child or misfortune because she is the result why her parents connection with their family got crushed,how she always becoming the betting object of everyboys in their school.hearing all of them,I can felt that tears slowly forming at my eyes.

What am I doing? I doing nothing but reject her without knowing her first. I just lump her with other worthless woman without knowing anything about her.I am the worst.

“You maybe though that she may seems fine and cheerful,but no.Ahra doesn’t really used to showing her feelings toward people since she never has someone to talk to except her parents before.So I hope you can understand her.For now,I want you to apologize to her Yoongi.Im sure she will forgive you if you explain everything to her.She just need some time to get used to open up to other people.”Seijim hyung grab my shoulder and told me..no.He order me to apologize to her. I nodded my head and start heading ouside.I really should I apologize to her.I don’t think she will forgive me easily thou but im prepared for it.Iam a jerk after all.

I found her outside.Sitting on the stair at our dorm building.She still sobbing and hyde her face behind her face.I stood there for almost a minute before decide to approach her slowly.She haven’t notice me yet.I then took a seat next to her and she finally notice me.She immedietly try to wipe the tears from her face but didn’t say anything.

“Hey…” I said to her.I didn’t dare to see her.Neither she is.We sat there silently for a couple of minutes before I finally sight deeply.

“You know Ahra…I want to apologize to you…for all my behavior these month and im really sorry for hating you without exact reason.Guess im just a pathetic man who always though that every girls are the same huh..”I said wile scratching my neck a little bit nervous.She didn’t reply me.Maybe she still mad at me?

“So umm…I hope you can forgive me and…we can start it from the beginning?” I said to her while facing her now. Well  im a bit nervous of her answer,while I already said that im prepared to be hated for the rest of my life,I still didn’t want her to hate me and hope she will forgive me.

                She is thinking about something for a while and then she is smiling to me.Her smile is really beautiful.Why I haven’t notice this before? Argh what are you thinking Yoongi!

“Alright.I forgive you this time,but don’t blame me if I wont the next time thou Suga-sshi-“

“Yoongi” I cut her off.She blinking to me.

“Nde?” she said confused.

“Just Called me Yoongi.I don’t like formatily too much.Besides you  are  some month older than me,I should be the one that call you noona.”

“Ani ani!You can just call me by my name Suga-ss-I mean Yoongi-ah.I don’t want to be called noona if we only separated a few month.”She said waving both of her hands ifront of her.I chuckle a bit.She is weird.Last minute ago she still crying here,but now she already forgetting about our little fight.Seriously even Taehyung will need a whole day to forget about his problem.

“Alright.I keep calling you Ahra from now on.Well its nice to meet you-“

“KYAAA!!” I abruptly got cut off by her yelling.I see her immedietly stood up from her position.I blink several times at her.

“Yah,why are you screaming? Do you hate me that much that you find me scary to look?” I said to her,joking abit.She glance at me with fear all over her face.Why she is being scared like this? Don’t tell me she is phobiac with human?

“A-ani…its just that…there’s something on there…” she said to me shuttering a bit while pointing at the place she sat earlier.I look at her spot and found….a dragonfly?what with this?

I pick up the dragonfly and show it to her.

“This is only a dragonfly.What the big deal with-“ when I brough it infront of her,she furiously shook her head and told me to throw it away.Wait….she is afraid of bugs? I was so deep in my though that I didn’t notice that I was smirking at her. I bring the dragonfly near her and she back away immedietly.

“Yah!Throw that thing away from me or…”

“Or what?why do you scared of this thing anyway? Its cute.” I said to her.Teasing her by scratching the wings of the dragonfly.Her expression immedietly turn into disgusting after I do it.hahaha that face is really priceless!

“That’s not cute at all!Anyway just leave that thing and-KYAAA!” she screaming again when she see another dragonfly flying toward her.Since when there are so many dragonfly here? After a few screaming ,she start running upstairs and get back to our dorm,leaving me alone there.

Well…I think she is not as bad as I though.Besides its fun to see those face of her when see seeing a mere dragonfly kkkkkkk

 Continue…


wew i finish my chapter 3 way fashter than i though.^^

for this chapter,i think i rush out the problem between Suga and Ahra a bit ;;w;;

And so far i already receive 2 subscriber yey~~ thank you very much ^^

Alright,i hope i can finish the fourth chapter sooner and updating kkkkkk

see ya~~