Kidnaping and Escape

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                Somehow today I feel a really uneasy feeling.I feel that something bad is happening right now.I wish it was only my though.Suddenly when I was preparing myself,I accidently push the vase glass that place near my.I gashp and tried to pick up some of the glass,but one of the piece cut my finger.I hisses in pain then Minjun who see me quickly told me to stop and she grab some broom to clean the mess.

“Aigoo…are you okay Ahra? Is the cut deep?” she said worried since I just stare at my injured finger.I shook my head.

“No Minjun.The wound is not too deep.But…I don’t know.I just…got a bad feeling like…something bad is happening to Yoongi.” I said to her.She put her hand on my shoulder and smile,try to calm me down.

“No worries girl.Nothing is going to happen.I know Yoongi can take care of himself.He is probably just lying around in his bed right now since he is known as the lazy king.” She said joking.I laugh a little.Thats kinda calm me a bit but I just cant brush off this feeling easily.I have to confirm that nothing happen to him myself when I got home.

                When I arrive at the dorm,Taehyung already open the door for me to come in.I though everything is okay until I heard Hoseok question.

“Noona,where is Suga hyung?”

“Eh? Yoongi? Isnt he is home?” I ask him confused.My bad feeling suddenly start to creep out again.Hoseok look at me with a question look again.

“No.He was at home last night,but he gone out around 11 said he want to pick you up.”

“What? But I didn’t ask anything to him.In fact I cant Hoseok-ah since I just lost my phone.” I said to him.Oh God! My bad feeling was true! Something really goes wrong with Yoongi!How can he receive a message that told to pick me up since I don’t have my phone? Who did this..?

Then my memories going back to the night when Kei suddenly force me to come with him.When I was trying to call Yoongi and told where I was,Kei grab my hand and…I drop my phone.It Cant be…

No! No…that’s cant be happen!

I quickly got the dorm phone and start dialing Yoongi phone.I wait for like an hours for him to answer me but no.He didn’t answer it.I tried to call him a couple times but no use.Other members that heard something happen start gathering around me and Hoseok.Asking what happen.

“What happen Hobie hyung?” ask Jungkook who just come out from his room.

“Suga hyung is missing.”

“What?!”all of them said in shock.

“How can..? Isnt he was home last night?” ask Namjoon worried when he know one of missing.

“He was but he went out last night.He said he got a message from Ahra noona to pick her up,but noona said she didn’t send anything because she didn’t have her phone with her.”

After hearing J Hope small explanation,all of the members then start worrying about their hyung and Namjoon already call Seijim oppa to inform this while Ahra,when she know calling Yoong phone is no use,she tried to call her phone.She hear a ringing sound from the other side about 3 times when finally her phone being pick up.

“Hello?!” ahra said in shock.Other members turn their head to her.

“Good Morning my dear Ahra ~ why did you decide to call me this morning?”

“Kei?! What are you doing with my phone?And where is Yoongi?!” I said in angry tone but he just laugh at me.Making me more angry.

“Ssssh no need to get so angry Princess~ Your dear prince is here.Alive and breathing.Do you want to speak with him?”

“Let me speak to him!”

“Arasseo wait a minute…..Yah Speak up!” I heard a few kicking voice from the other side and I hear Yoongi painful voice before finally I heard his voice.

“Ahra….dont do what he said! I’m okay…Just don’t listen to him-ACK!” I then heard another kicking sound.Just what he did to him?!

“Yonggi!!Kei! Stop what ever you do to him! Don’t Hurt him!” I said while tears already on the bridge of my eyes.Other members who listen to my conversation get a sudden urge to strangle this Kei when they heard Suga painful voice.

“I will stop.If you promise to come back to me.You will follow me back to Tokyo and we will married there.Thats if you want him come back alive-

“DON’T LISTEN TO HIM AHRA! I SWEAR I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DO-ACKH!

“SHUT UP!”

“NO! STOP IT! Don’t hurt him anymore Kei! I Beg you!” I begging him for all my life.He can do anything to me but not to him.he didn’t do anything wrong.He just didn’t.Then I decide to follow what he wanted.I at least don’t want to make another person suffered because of me.Looks like im a cursed girl after all.

“So…whats your answer?” he ask me.I took a really deep breath before I really said it.

“I will go with you.” I can feel that Yoongi on the other side and the members behind me are shocked about my answer.Kei is chuckle a bit before telling me where we will meet and promise me to give back Yoongi.I guess this is it.I have to accept the reality that I never meant to be happy in my life.In the end,I was only a will return to nothing.I feel sorry for Yoongi who suffering this because of me.Because he loves a cursed girl like me.When I hung up the phone call,I immedietly got turned up by Jin who look at me with serious eyes.

“Ahra,are you serious about this? You cant take the risk like this! We can just told the police and they will search for Yoongi!” he said.I shook my head quickly.

“Its no use Jin.We maybe can find him now,but what will happen next? What will he do to all of you guys next if he fail this time? I don’t want any of you get hurt just to protect him from me.You guys are like my second family,and I don’t want something happen to you all.”

“But you cant go with him noona!” Jungkook said with teary eyes.I actually don’t want to see him cried like this.It hurts me very much.

“im sorry Jungkookie.But this is my decision.And its final.Excuse me.”  I then excuse myself and start running out from the dorm before any of them can stop me. I immedietly go pick some taxi and told the driver to go to the place Kei mention to me.On my way,I cant stop thinking about what happen to Yoongi,what is his condition right now and what face I have to wear when he see me later.I cried all day without caring about the driver questioning me about what happen to me.I just cant think straight right now.

If It is the best way…Then this should probably be like this..

 


 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                I woke up with a really throbbing pain on my head.I don’t know why but instead of my confortable bed,I was found lying face down on a cold floor.I tried to look at my surrounding but the pain in my head got hurt when I move a lot.I tried to grab my head only to find that both of my hands were tied behind my back.I can feel the same for my feet too.

What happen? Where am i?

Those question keep haunting me when I finally regain all my conscious.I look around me and it looks like im in some kind of unused room on a house.I keep thinking what happen to me before that makes me ended up here.

I got a message from Ahra to pick her up in some place…But when I arrive theres nobody there.When I tried to called her,I heard her phone ringtone not too far from me and found it on the ground…when I pick it up…someone hit me and I got black out and…I ended up here.

Just after I finally manage to chain together the puzzle,I heard a clapping sound from behind me.I tried to turn my body with difficulty and look who is it.And guess what? Its that bastard!

“You!” I said in angry voice.He,Kei.Slowly walking to me and knelling down just right above my head.He smirked to me.Oh I really want to punch his face right now.

“Well well…guess who’s decide to woke up right now.”

“You bastard….you used such a pathetic way to catch me!”

“Who cares? What I care is only get what I want.And I will get it soon,so you don’t have to worry about staying here.I wont hold you much longer.All I have to do is make a single call to her.” He said while dangling my phone with his hand.I glared at him but he keep ignored me.

“Why?” I said with stern voice.He finally turn his look on me.

“What?”

“Why you suddenly decide to love her? After you betray her once why now?” I ask him.Actually this question is already on my head long ago before me and Ahra going out.I already heard enough about Kei from Ahra.Now I want to hear whats his reason for returning back.He sight heavily and stop dangling my phone.He then look at me with serious face.

“I already told you.Its because my feeling to her come late.And I just realized it after what I’ve done to his parents.I guess its called feeling guilty.”

I listen to him very well and didn’t speak one word.He then sight again before continuing his story.

“At first, I only though all the girls are the same.A beautiful masked witch who only used a guy for their own sake.I hate the fact that guys always fall for that trick a countless time,so I decide to turn the table by becoming the jerk one. I date many girls before and I break their heart and embrassed them by telling what their kids are like to their parents.And I do the same with ahra to.But I never know that my action will brough upon a deep accident like that.That was not in my plan.At first I only tried to forget about it and live the life like I used to.But I cant.Ahra is the only girl that accept me and not complain to me whatever I do to her,no mather how mean it is.She just plainly love me.I though she was a fool,but no.She is really only yearn for love.But now you…you brainwash her so she completely forget about me.” He look at me with those cold eyes,but Im not afraid of him.I glared back at him.

“No im not.You are the one who makes her forget about you! You betray those pure feeling she has for you! You stole what she have the most,and that’s her parents! Because of those stupid ways of yours,she lost her only hopes in this world!” I snapped at him.He then grab my hair with his hand by force.I hisses in pain but still glaring at him.

“Shut up.You have no right to telling me that.You only been her boyfriend for only a few months.But I on the other hands was her boyfriend for a years! I can take her away easily,but I don’t understand why she is protecting you so much.So I use that way,to make her turn to me instead.” He said with a smirk.I tried to shook his hand off my hair but he just tighting the grib more,make me winch a little.

Then,suddenly I heard my phone ringing from his hand.I catch a glimps of whos calling and I see my dorm phone number being displayed.He take a look at the number and smile victoriously and about to answer the call,but I hold him by kicking his foot with mine and make him drop the phone.He looked at me and kick me hard in my stomatch.I cursed him as I tried to hold the pain but he step on my body.

“You should stay quiet Min Yoongi or I may hurt you more!” he said.He was about to answer the call but the call just stop.I sight relief but then I heard another one,but this time its not coming from my phone.Its coming from the other phone in his pocket.He grab the phone and show me Ahra phone in his hands.I tried to make him drop the phone again but failed.He answer the phone while turn on the speaker so I can hear the conversation too.

Hello?!” I heard Ahra voice from the other side.I was about to yell but Kei kick me again,completely shut me up.

“Good Morning my dear Ahra ~ why did you decide to call me this morning?” Kei answer while throwing a mocking smile at me.I can only glare at him since both my hands and feet are bound together.

“Kei?! What are you doing with my phone?And where is Yoongi?!”  I can sense she is in a panic state right now.Yoongi,this is your stupidy that you get caught by this loser and its your fault for making her worry about you!

“Ssssh no need to get so angry Princess~ Your dear prince is here.Alive and breathing.Do you want to speak with him?”

Say that again and youll be sorry once I manage to untied this rope!

                Kei then walk to me and grab my hair again.Seriously im going bald if he keep pulling my hair like that!

Let me speak to him!” Ahra demand him.Kei loose his grip on my hair but still give me a few hit on my face.Damn you!

Arasseo wait a minute…..Yah Speak up! he order me.I finally manage to say a word after hisses a few pain from the hit.

Ahra….dont do what he said! I’m okay…Just don’t listen to him-ACK!”  before I can finish my word,he kick my stomatch again.Hard. I tried to hold the pain again so I can tell Ahra to not listen to him again.Kei grab the phone again and talk to her.

Yonggi!!Kei! Stop what ever you do to him! Don’t Hurt him!” I can hear Ahra voice got shaking when she heard my pained voice.She must be crying right now.

“I will stop.If you promise to come back to me.You will follow me back to Tokyo and we will married there.Thats if you want him come back alive-“ before he manage to finish his word,I quickly cut him off by shouting to her.

“DON’T LISTEN TO HIM AHRA! I SWEAR I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DO-ACKH!” then I receive another hit.This time he almost hit me on my chest.I cough several times and spiled some blood from my mouth.Kei stare at me with furious eyes.

“SHUT UP!”  he was about to give another hit to me but got stopped by Ahra voice.

“NO! STOP IT! Don’t hurt him anymore Kei! I Beg you!” Ahra begging him to stop.He indeed stop but he still give me those glaring.

“So…whats your answer?” Kei ask her again.Please Ahra please.Just leave me be and reject him! Please don’t listen to him!

“I will go with you.”

What?

Kei laugh a little.Satisfied with what he just hear.He look at me with satisfied look but I didn’t see him.I look at the ground,thinking about what I just hear.Ahra accept it? Why? Is it because of me? Because she doesn’t want me to get hurt? Arg! Damn it!

                I hear Kei saying something about the place they will meet and then he hung up the phone.He slowly walk to me again.But I didn’t care.Hit me if you want.Just take back those word and say you will leave us alone.

“You heard that Suga-sshi? Your girlfriend is agree to be back with me just to make sure I didn’t hurt you or any of your member.Like what I said right? She will do everything just to save you all.And since I already get what I want,I don’t care about you guys anymore.”

“You’re the worst…You’re so pathetic to use this kind of trick to pull her!” I said.I was so angry.Angry to him and angry to myself for letting this things happen.

“I don’t care what you talk about me.At least,I got what I want.Until then…” he start making his way our from the room I was and lock the door behind him.I keep thinking about my foolishness.If im not so stupid like this,she would never agree to come back to him.She would never.

But I cant just stay here.I need to escape and tried to get to her so she’s not go with him! Yeah! I need to escape!

                I quickly struggle on my rope to loose the rope little by little.Looks like Kei didn’t tied me properly so the bind didn’t get too tight.And I was right.About 5 minutes,I manage to get the rope on my hands loose and immedietly get rid of it from my hands.I rub my wrist a little to get the sting from my wrist.Then I start untying the rope on my feet.After finished it,I stood up and look for a way to escape.

                I look around and found a small window that manage to fit my size.I tried to open it a little but it stuck.I tried to push it a bit harder and its open! Good! I quietly climb the windows and hop outside the room.I looked around me and found myself in somekind of garden.Then I spot my black car from yesterday.I quickly make my way there and hop inside and wish that the keys are inside.And fortunately I was right again.He left the keys hangin on the key hole.I quickly start the car and make my way to get back to the dorm before Kei manage to found me or Ahra.

“Ahra..please..please make it in time!...”

 


 


Yuhuu~ sorry for the late update =w= kinda hard to write this chapter

I just want to say thankyou for all the people who keep reading this fic and subscribing even give me some comment.Im sorry i cant reply you guys coz i cant open my internet a lot OwO sorry

but im still reading you comment and i feel so happy when someone likes my writing X)
and~ this fic is almost reach its end.I think its about 1 or 2 more chapter before i put an end and epilogue :''(
whats going to happen in the end? Stay tuned XD