I'll protect you.

Moving forward

“….Kei…”

                You’re right.The man standing not too far away from me is Hirota Kei,my ex-fiance.He’s standing and look at me like he just found a hidden treasure.What is he doing in here? On my right,I can feel Yoongi tense a little when he hear me saying that man name.Of course.Yoongi is the only one that know about my past.He slowly put his hand on mine.Try to calm me down.

“Ahra-chan…I finally found you.I always searching you all this time…I’m so glad…” he said while taking a few step closer to me but I immedietly back off.Yoongi still glaring at Kei with anger in his eyes.

Glad? What are you talking about? You’re the first one that betraying me! Why are you searching for me? Why are you coming back at my life when I finally found someone elso more worth that you?

I though all of that and unconsciously hold Yoongi hand tighter,but he didn’t protest.He just keep silent.Kei keep trying to move closer to me but I stop him.

“Don’t get closer to me!Dont move more than that Kei-san…” I said to him.He stopped and look at me with confused face.

“Why Ahra? I just want to meet you…”

“Well im not.So you can get lost right now.” I said frankly.I seriously don’t want to meet him anymore.Even if he is the only man in this world,I refuse to be with him again after that day.

“Ahra-chan…I – I want to say sorry to you…I know I made a big mistake.i know.I though I don’t have feeling for you like the other girls,but I know now that I’m wrong.I fall in love to you Ahra.Im truly love you.So can you give me a chance and lets start from the beginning again…”

 

A chance? Sorry? Are wit hjust saying sorry everything can be turned back? Is with apologize now it can return my parents? How can he’s so easily said that?

“Sorry? Are you thinking that with just a sorry everything will be turned back? No.This is reality.Not a fantasy world that everything can happen even the possible one like if you apologize now,my parents will be revive from death.Im sorry Kei.But I cant forgive you that easily.Further more,now I already belongs to someone else.So just go back to Tokyo and forget everything about me Kei-san.” I said to him and tried to pull Yoongi out from this place.

“But I cant forget you that easily Ahra!I truly love you.How can you say that to me?” I stopped at my place and turn to look at him with disbelieve face.Am I hearing wrong?

“What? How can I do this? Then How can You do THAT to me?! How can you propose me but you sleep with other girl near our wedding day? How can you easily judge when what you did already took my parents away from me?!!” I scream at him with all my anger.I don’t care if someone will hear me.This man is really worst!

“Stop it Ahra.Dont waste your anger on someone like him.Lets just get back to our dorm.” Yoongi said to me,try to calm me down and get me out from Kei.I nodded and follow him to get out from the park.But before we really leave the place,I heard Kei say something to me again.

“You don’t seriously date that person right Ahra? He looks like a jerk to me!” he said.I can feel that my blood start boiling again and I about to replied him,but Yoongi beat me.

“Whether I’m a jerk or not, its not your problem.Even if I am a jerk at first,at least I still try to fix it,but you…you’re still a jerk up till now.”

He said sarcastically.After that we really leave the park with the other member.I know that they have so many question to ask us,but they keep it down before we arrive at the dorm.On the way,I keep thinking why he suddenly decide to comeback.He truly love me? So what about the past year we spend together before? Why he only realize it now? After my parents gone.If he’s realize it soon,my parent would probably still with me,but I wouldn’t meet Yoongi and the others thou.

                I keep thinking about it without realizing that my tears keep flowing from my eyes.Yoongi then grab my hand and remove the tears with his other hand.

                “Uljima Ahra-ah…Don’t mind that jerk anymore.Im here you know.Just think about what we will do together in the future.You have us now.If he truly love you,he would never do that mean things to you in the first place.So forget it okay?” he said with a gentle smile.Magicaly, his words really can calm me down.I smile back at him and snuggle my head to his chest.He touch my head and pat my head slowly.Making me feel relax.

               


 

__(Kei POV)__

 

                She leave me in the park alone after that guy statement.I cant believe it! I already come from Tokyo,and I think she will be back at me when I said those words to her yet she reject me.She Reject me!
I never get rejected before.All of the girls in my school always say yes even if I only said 1 word to them.But she!...She reject me even after I said those lovey dovey words! This is really humiliating!

                But wait…she said she already belongs to someone else.Does the guy that said those sarcass words is her new boyfriend? He must be! If he is not,he would never said those words.I bet he’s also the one that brain-washed her so she will reject me.Yes,it must be! Well well…who ever you are,I would never let you have her.She is belongs to me.Nobody will get her and nobody will stop me until I get her back.If I don’t get her,nobody does!Nobody will….


 

­__*(Suga POV)*__

 

                When we arrive at the dorm,I think all of the boys really got curious about what just happen.I can see it from their looks.I think its about time they know it all,but its all back to Ahra herself.I cant just tell all of them her secret without her permission.So I talk to her about telling them.She seems hesitated at first,but she agreed.

“Lets tell them.They probably already know some of it from my outburst earlier.” She said to me.I smile at her and we make our way to face them all.

“Guys,you all probably want to know what exactly going on.We will told you everything so listen well…”

                So both of us start explaining on what exactly happen.About how Ahra got threaten in Tokyo and from her mother family,about meeting that guy and finally they agree to get married and how that guy breaking her heart in one move.Also about how her parents actually died.

“…that’s all that you guys need to know.” All of them got silence.I bet their blood start to boil right now they know what exactly happen and whos that guy from earlier.Ahra keep holding my hands.Looks like she is not really ready about the boys respond.

“What the ! He said you are a jerk hyung while he’s the real jerk!” Hobie suddenly said.

“J-hope,language.” Jin hyung scold him.Hoseok tried to protest but Jin cut him

“Although I cant blame you for that. I myself almost want to throw tanthrum at him.”

“How can he said he want noona to comeback to him after all of that? That guy is really have no shame!” Taehyung said angry.Wow…it’s the first time I hear Taehyung really got pissed.

“If I was you hyung,I would probably have punch him .” Jimin said,making a fist with his hand.

“You know me very well Jiminnie.I have to keep holding my hands to actually not punch and beat him there.” I said to him with a sight.

“So what will you do now hyung,noona?” Namjoonie said.

“Do what? Just keep it like this! I don’t care about him but if he is so trying to touch her,don’t blame me if I ended up behind the jail.” I said jokingly.Ahra hit my chest lightly and put a irritated look.

“Yah,don’t you dare do that.If you ended up behind the jail,I don’t want to visit you! “ she said faking a angry tone.I chuckle a bit and circle my hands on her waist.She let a small yelp but didn’t tell me to stop.

“Don’t worry Ahra.I will protect you from him no matter what.But im serious about the possibility of me entering the jail.” I said to her.She only rolled her eyes and the others laugh at us.

“Soooo you didn’t forget about your promise of today dinner right,Namjoonie hyung?” Jungkook said suddenly.We all look at Namjoon who groan.

“You really remember well if it comes to free food don’t you?” he said miserablely but we just laugh at him.Then we got to order chicken with Namjoon the one who pay for it.

 


 

                After eating the chicken Namjoon bought for us (by force obviously),now all the members already went to their room and that just left me and Ahra alone.We sat at the couch with me put my hand around her shoulder while she lean her head on my shoulder.We sat there without talking but im not bored at all.Time like this is really for us if you remember about my job as an idol.We still hiding our relationship from the media.Seijim hyung suggestion. He said that we should wait for the right time for announce our relationship.We’re okay with it since we practically live in the same roof,we will always meet each other.But I doubt it when my schedule got pile up that I can spend a time for both of us like this,so were going to use is as much as possible.

“Yoongi-ah,why do you like me? I mean you used to hate me so much.Why the sudden change?” she suddenly ask me.Now if I think about it,when did I start liking her? After our fight maybe?

“Hmm…I don’t know.Is there need a reason to like someone?” I said jokingly.She hit my stomatch with her hand.A hard one.I yelp in pain.

“Ow!That’s hurt woman…”

“I’m serious here Yoongi.Why you like to teasing me so much?” she said a bit mad.

I think this is one of the many possible reasons.

“Well maybe I like seeing your pissed off face and your reaction when you meet a bugs.” I honestly said.She look at me with a face saying ‘Are-you-serious-?’ and it make me laugh.She pout her lips and start hitting my stomatch again,but more lightly this time.

“I hate you sometimes….” She said.

“Oh? Really?” then I start tickleing her by poking at her ribs.She laugh and tried to stop me,but I ignore her.

“Yah!Yah hahaha-stop it!Min Yoongi!hahaha!”  I keep tickling her until she really beg me to stop.She then put her head on my lap.I put my hand on her cheek and staring at her face.She did the same to me.

“Ne Yoongi…what do you think will happen after this? I know exactly what kind of person Kei is.He will do anything to get whatever he want,even if it has to dirty his hands.I afraid that he will try to hurt you or the others.” She said worriedly.I give her a reassuring smile and move my hand to touch her soft hair.

“How many times did I told you.Everything is going to be fine.Rather than me,im more afraid of what he will do to you.I know that he will try everything to get you back,but I would never back off no matter how dangerous it is.If I could do something like that,I didn’t deserve to be by yourself.” She smile softly at me and stare me with those clear brown eyes.I then start moving my head more closer to her.She know what I want to do and close her eyes.Then when our face only a cm…

 

“Aish!Suga hyung,can I sleep with-Oh….”

                Suddenly Ahra push my face away from her and she quickly correct her position.I can feel that a vein popped out in my forehead.Pissed off.

“A-ah Jimin-ah…did you have some business with Yoongi?Then I leave you guys for now…” she said with a bright red face and hurriedly left me dumbfounded there.I then stare at Jimin with a really irritated face.

“Umm…sorry?” he said timidly.He know that he was in a serious problem the second he step in the room.

“You seriously in a VERY BIG problem Park Jimin…” I said,pissed off and start chasing after him.


Yeah~ Chapter 9 is here ^o^
im so happy that there's 10 people who subscribing my story >w< Thank you all of you~~
Suga already confront Kei and Kei who cant believe he's failed to take Ahra back,planning to take her back by force.What will he do? see on the future chapter XD ~