About confession and his return

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                When I woke up the next day,I  feel a lot better than yesterday.After my collapse,Jin oppa got really mad at me because I neglected my health.Im feeling sorry for him and the other for making them worry.Even Seijim oppa scolde me a little when he heard the reason of my fever.He said that I almost got him a heart attack when Namjoon called him and telling him that I collapse.I apologize to all of them and promise them to not worried them again.

                Today I don’t have any class and BTS also got another day off after the concert.Since their concert was a big success,Sajangnim gave them a week full off day. I don’t have any plan today neither the boys too.They’re too lazy to get their legs out from the dorm today.Maybe we will just watching a movie or something at home.I was watching the tv with Jimin,Jin oppa,Namjoon and Hoseok in the living room while Yoongi still lazying around in his room,Jungkook who is busy reading manga and Taehyung who searching something to eat in the kitchen.

                Then I suddenly felt a vibrating from my phone.I look at my phone only to find my classmate,Young Ah whos calling me.

Why she suddenly call me? Si the lecturer actually changing his mind and we have a class today?

I then pick up the call.

“Yeoboseyo,Youngah?”

“Ahra-aaah~~~ could you do me some favor dear?”

“A favor? Sure.What is it?”

“Can you come to the mall right now? Come to the coffee shop near the fountain?”

“Right now? What happen? Is the lecturer decide to do outdoor study?”

“No silly,not that.Well…I want you to come to a blind date that I arrange.”

“Mwo?!A Blind Date?”

 

*BRUUUUSH!*

Suddenly I heard a sound like someone spilled a water from their mouth from the kitchen and followed by Taehyung loud voice.

“Yah Hyung! Why do you spilled your water at me?!”

What exactly happen in the kitchen?And who’s Taehyung yelling at?

“Yeah…the truth is we miss one more person to complete the date.And I cant find anyone else that can help me with this so,please plase Ahra could you help me this one time? I’ll pay for your food!I promise!” Youngah said with a really pleading tone.I think for a moment and decide to help her this time.

“Okay.I’ll help you BUT only this time.And you pay for my food today.” I said to her.I can feel that Youngah nodded her head on the other side.

“Okay I promise Ahra.I will.I’ll be waiting for you.Dress nicely ~” She said then I hung up the phone call. I hurriedly making my way to my room and start changing clothes.Since Youngah told me to dress nicely,I think I will try wearing a skirt then.I change my outfit into a ahite blouses with transparent sleves,a black mini skirt with white ribbon on the waist,black kneehigh socks and pair of wedges.i just let my hair fall down but I straight it a bit.I put a small natural make up and done.I grab my black slim bag and went our my room.

                When I outside,all of the boys are looking at me from head to my feet.I find it a bit uncomfortable.

“Umm…guys,I have to go out for a moment.I probably back at dinner so you guys can eat first without me.Later~” I quickly said to them before they can ask more.I quickly made my way to the coffee shop that Youngah told me earlier.Honestly I don’t like this kind of things because I often heard that blind date always ending with something bad…but I never actually go myself so I don’t know about it.But even if I go there,I didn’t intend to find a boyfriend since i…umm…already has someone i…like.Yeah..so today im just want to help Youngah.Nothing more nothing less.

 


 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                I woke up from my peaceful sleeping since I feel a bit thirsty.I lazily went out of my room to the kitchen.There I found Taehyung trying to find something to eat on the refrigator,but I ignore him and grab the water bottle from the refrigator.I was still drink some water when I heard Ahra voice from living room.

“Mwo?!A Blind Date?”

 

*BRUUUUSH!*

 

                I accidently burst out all the water I was drinking from my mouth and perfectly hitting Taehyung face with the water.

 

What?Blind What?!

“Yah Hyung! Why do you spilled your water at me?!”

I ignore Taehyung protest and keep my attention toward Ahra.

“Okay.I’ll help you BUT only this time.And you pay for my food today.”

What? She actually agreed to it?

I then notice that she stood up ang go inside her room.I still ignoring Taehyung complain by the way.

“Yah hyung!Did you hear me?!”

 he yell at me.I look up at him and said sorry to him and get my attention back to Ahra when I heard she come out from her room.And…gosh she dress really nice.Its the first time I ever saw her wearing a skirt.No actually it was our first time seeing her in that outfit.I can sense that all of us start looking at her from head to toes,even Taehyung stop his complain.

“Umm…guys,I have to go out for a moment.I probably back at dinner so you guys can eat first without me.Later~”

                She said quickly and went outside the dorm before we could ask her more.The other member then start looking at each other.Kinda feel suspicious on her behavior.Im soo not going to admit it but I really want to know how her so called blind date is .Should I follow her? But that means I am stalking her right? But im curious! Aish…fine! I don’t care if you guys will start calling me freak or stalker but im going to follow her secretly today.

                I go out from the dorm without telling the other member.I don’t want them to pestering me and I lost her from my view today.I have to find out whos with her today! I follow Ahra to the Mall and she entering a coffee shop next to the fountain.I enter there too and took a seat that not too far but not too close to her so I can hear her conversation.She is not with a girl that has pale brown long hair.I bet it was one of her classmate.Not long after that,two other girls and 4 guys enter the coffee shop and sit on the same table at her.I took a little glance at her and saw her giggling when one guy introducing himself to her.Im was so focus on her that I didn’t notice that there is someone else beside me.

“what so funny about introducing?....why she is laughing like that?...i don’t understand girls sometime..” I mutter to myself.

 

“Keurae…”

Out of nowhere,I suddenly jolten up by another voice from the seat beside me and there I found 6 more familiar faces.

“You…what are you guys doing here?” I said to them.They’re the rest of Bangtan member.The sat on my left side of my seat.Their eyes are focus on where Ahra and her group where.

“What about you hyung?What are YOU doing here,all by yourself,muttering something while looking at a table full of people who held a group date?” Jungkook said to me.Checkmate.I cant say back to him because I don’t know what to say.

“I-I umm…I just want to drink some coffee!yeah…some coffee!” I said to them.

“Eyy…don’t lying to us hyung.We know you want to spying on her.” Hoseok said.

“ I Am Not!” I shout at them and realize that my voice is too loud.Jin quickly cover my mouth with his hand,telling me to keep my voice down.I shook away his hand from my mouth and stare at them.

“Aish hyung were just the same as you here.Were also want to know how the blind date flow so keep you cool.Were not going to told Ahra about this.”Namjoon said then they start focusing on Ahra again.I too join them and keep staring at her.She mostly just listen to the conversation but sometimes answer if needed.I see some of the guys trying to get her attention and one of them even try to grab her waist.I can sense that my blood start boiling at the scene.Im soo want to strangle those guys right now but I cant affort to get caught here , so I continue to watch them.The I heard one of the guy ask her if she has someone she like.I got really curious at this question so I put my ears to this.

“Ahra-ah,do you perhaps has someone you like right now?”

                She didn’t answer right away.She blushing a bit.She has someone she likes?

“I…don’t have anyone right now…and I don’t planning to date anyone right now.Im not prepared for it..”

 

PANG.

Somehow I felt really hurt when I heard it. I already know that she had no intention to dates someone right now and I know that she only like me as a friend.I keep saying that to myself everyday that she might not have the same feeling as me.But to actually heard it,its kinda hurt isn’t it?

                I sight and stood up from my spot.I grab my wallet and put some money on the table.

“Hyung,where are you going?” Jimin ask me.I sight again and start to walk away.

“I’m going to get some fresh air outside.”I said and walk out from the shop.Leaving the six confused face inside.I need to calm my head a little.

I walk to the park near the Mall and sat on the bench.I was a stupid to think that she might have the same feeling for me.Hell no Yoongi.She will never have.I know it from the start but I still hoping a chance.And now I know for sure that those hope is really gone.

                I scan the area near me and spotted a basket ball placed not far from me.Maybe playing a little will help me calm down.I stood up and grab the ball.I start drible the ball and make a few moves before shooting the ball toward the basket.It go through the net and I score a point.Then the ball rolling back to me and I pick it up again.I spin the ball on my finger before start dribbling it again.I was going to make another shot when I heard a voice behind me.

“What are you doing here Yoongi?”

                The voice make me surprise and I miss my shot.The ball hit the ring of the basket and bounce on the otherside of the park.I look behind me and saw Ahra standing with her hands behind her back.She look at me with a smile on her face.

Why are you here? What about your blind date?

“Nothing.Just want to play basket ball after so long.” I said to her while grabing the ball once more.I start making a shot again.She keep standing there without saying anything.Now this is really awkward.I decide to break the silent.

“What about you? What are you doing here?” I said to her without looking at her.

“Nothing.Just want to see someone playing basket ball.” She said innocently.Seriously woman.

“What about your date? I though you are going to a blind date?” I said frankly.I see she claps her hands together like she just solving some mystery.I look at her with raised eyebrow.

“Oh so that’s what you were bothered the other member keep saying to me!”

Those people…Can they just shut their mouth for a day…

“Well…Im went home first since I don’t like being in there.Those guys are so much different that you guys.Hang out with you guys are more confortable than them.”she said walking slowly toward me.I still avoiding her gaze,focusing my eyes on the ball at my hands.

“Well…don’t you want to find some boyfriend?thats why you join the blind dates right? Oh I forget.You don’t have someone you like.Neither you interesting in someone right.Well I guess I cant-“

“I lied.” She cut me off when im trying to said all my  mood to her.What?

“What?” I look at her with confuse face.

“I lied.I lied about all of them.About why I join blind dates,it because the people on the group missing one person.Its not actually my intention to joining.And about someone I like….i actually have one.But I don’t know if he has the same feeling to me before.But now I know that he is.” She said while looking at the ground,trying to hide her face from me.

Wait.Did she said she likes someone? And that someone is like her back? Who is he?Oh please don’t give me another empty hope if you really love me God!

I feel like my heart start beating fast again.I keep silent and let her finish what she want to tell me.I actually unprepared for all of this but hey..lets hear it!

                She look up at me with serious face.She took a deep breath to relax herself and finally she said it.

“Min Yoongi.I…like you.”


 

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                I said it.I finally said it.I finally said my feeling toward him.I hope what I hear from Jungkook sint wrong.About how he told him that he actually like me but afraid to confess it because he is afraid if it will hurt me more.About how he actually force me to drink a medicine with a kiss when I got a high fever.I actually afraid he will reject me,but when I see him leaving the coffee shop with disappoint face, I cant help but want to clear the thing to him.So when I found him playing basket ball all by himself in the park,I decide to told him everything.Its about time I start moving away from my past.

                He stood there without saying anything for some moment.I was afraid he will reject me and breaking our friendship.Is he going to reject me? Why he keep silent?

                But out of my surprise,he suddenly pulled me into a hug.A tigh hug actually.I blink a few times.Dont understand on what just happen.

“Yoongi?” I said to him but I got cut off.

“I was so happy!I’m cant believe you actually felt the same as me!Oh Jesus I cant thank you enough!” he said while still hugging me.I start process his words.So…does that mean he accept me?

“So…you accept my feeling?” I ask him worriedly.He pulled out the hug and smiling at me.

“Of course I am.You don’t know how much im waiting this time to come.Im just…not sure if you will accept me so,…I keep my feeling inside of myself all this time.When I heard you don’t like anyone,it kinda hurt me a little but I try to be reasonable to it.I almost decide to give up my feeling to you,you know.” He said explaining all of his though all this time.He already likes me from long ago? How can I did not notice this? Oh Ahra,your closing your heart too tight that makes you didn’t realize this.I almost crying until Yoongi stop his smile and look at me with worried face.

“W-wae? Did I say something that make you sad?” he said panicking.I shook my head and smiling at him.

“Ani.Im just thinking how stupid I am to not notice you all this time.I was so selfish that I almost though that you have to wait for me to overcome my fear that I don’t know how long it will take.im so stupid.” I said.He held my face with both of his hand so I look up at him.He smile gently to me that makes me feel relax.

“Now don’t apologize Ahra.Youre not wrong.Its not your fault that you became so traumatic for having another relationship.Its his fault that you become like this.And it was his mistakes to waste a girl like you.”he said with a gentle smile.I smiling at him too.Then Yoongi start moving his face closer to me.I close my eyes and wait for what happen next.

“Woah They’re going to kiss here?!”

“Sssh!Keep quiet Tae or they will hear us!”

Yoongi stop his movement and I open up my eyes.Both of us look at our right and there we spot the rest of Bangtan group hiding behind a tree.We quickly separate ourself.Our face are now as red as tomato.

 

“Aish Tae!Look.Because of you, I cant see the nice view!” Hoseok said while hitting Tae head with his hand.Taehyung only smile apologicaly.Yoongi clear his throat and scold the other boys.

“So…WHAT are YOU guys actually doing HERE?” he said with a stern face toward them.They only scratching their head and coming out from their hiding spot.

“Were only have to make sure that everything is alright hyung.” Jimin said to us.

“Yeah…everything is fine until you guys interrupt us on the best moment.” He said with a irritated tone.They all smile dumbly at us.I giggle a little.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Yoongi ask me.

“No.It just really…being around you guys never bored me.Im glad that I meet you all.” I said honestly.All of them smile softly to me.Then Jungkook suddenly put his arm on my waist and start hugging me.

“But noona is still mine.and Nobodys going to stop me from hugging her!” he exclaim it.Yoongi put a dumbfounded face.Soon Taehyung,Jimin and Hoseok also start surrounding me like Jungkook.

“Yah!Get away from other people girlfriend!Hands off!” Yoongi said trying to shooing away the four of them.I laugh really hard that I though I will die from laughing.Jin then put his hand on my head,pat it a little.

“Im glad that everything is okay now.” He said with a smile,and I smile back at him while nodding my head.

“Okay guys lets head back and order some food.Tonight is my treat!” Namjoon said and with that we cheered at him and start making our way to the dorm.But looks like God really wants to playing around with me…

 

“Ahra-chan?...”

 

                I freeze at my spot when I heard someone calling my name.I recognize those voice very well.I know it.It was the voice of someone I don’t want to see.The voice of someone I want to forget forever.Someone I hate the most.But it used to be the voice of someone really dear to me.

 

No way…Please god tell me I heard it wrong!

Yoongi and the others realize that I wasn’t with them.They turn to me and ask why I suddenly stopped.I cant say anything.I was too surprise about those voice.

 

“Ahra-chan,is that you?...”

 

No.I was right.it was him.Those voice only belongs to him.A voice that I will never forget for the entire of my life.I turn my head slowly and look behind me just to see a man standing there.That man.

Its him…Its really him…

Yoongi come closer to me to check out who’s the guy that calling me.After some minutes,I finally manage to control my self and say his name.

 

“….Kei…”

 


OKaaay~ Kei made his first appear in this chapter when Yoongi and Ahra now officially dating OvO
what will happen to both of them? check it out on the next chapter ~~~