Im jealous of the cat,so what?

Moving forward

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                An annoying alarm sound suddenly woke me up from my sleeping.Who the hell put those alarm anyway?I didn’t remember set one myself since I hate to be woken up by it.I open my eyes slowly and search for the damn alarm and throw it to the wall,hoping it will stop ringing.It did actually.I put myself on my bed again and would start drifting off again when suddenly my hand touch something so…fluffy? Is it one of Jin hyung stuffed animal? I ignore it and went to push the thing off when I feel it was so heavy and it make a ‘Miaw~’ sound.Oh it speak.

.

.

Wait…It speak?

I shot my eyes open and look at where I feel the fluffy thing is.And there I see a furr ball colour in Black and White,that currently look at me with those big eyes.

It was a Cat.A rather big one if say.We stared at each other when suddenly the cat move closer to me and my nose.I blink a few times and still lost in my thought.Who’s cat is this? Is Jungkook actually serious when he said he want to raise a pet?But since when?

“Oh Yoongi,you already wake up? Hey Koro-chan.Do you already meet Yoongi?” suddenly Ahra enter the room and move closer to the cat infront of me and lift it up.

“Whos cat it is?” I said to her.She look at me with a happy smile.

“Mine.Seijim oppa give it to me as a Christmast present.Isnt he adorable?” she said snuggle her cheek to the cat and it looks like the cat also very fond of her.I smiled at her and stood up from my position.

“I don’t know that you like a cat.”

“I love them actually.I used to raise one in Tokyo.He is my only friend in there.But he passed away when I was in senior high school.I cried all night over him and want to raise another one but I don’t really have much time to do it that time.So when Seijim oppa gave him to me this morning,I was really happy!It was my greates Christmast present I ever had.”she said again while still looking at the cat.

“So my present is nothing compared to a cat huh.” I said faking a sad devastated face.She notice it and turn panic.

“Hu-No!Of course yours is the best of the best!Look! I still wearing them!” she said pointing to her ears where the earrings I gave her last night were.I laught at her panic face.

“Hahaha I only joking Ahra.I know you love me.”

“So much chocky in the morning” she said and give me a merong~ face.Aish…this girl really.

“Hurry up get shower and get change.You’re so stink.” She said shooing me away to the bathroom.

“But you love my smell.” I said teasing her.

“No.I don’t if you didn’t wash.Now get in!” with that,she close the door to the bathroom where I was.I chuckle at her behavior.Seriously…she never fail to entertain me.

                After taking a good shower,I get change into my casual outfit since out schedule for today is start at afternoon.Se we got a half day break time.I went out from my room and join the others at the dinning table to eat breakfast.

“Oh Yoongi hyung,where do you and Noona go last night? You guys return late last night.” Jungkook said with interesting tone.

“Kids don’t have to know what adult doing.” I said it to him.He pouted and start complaining to Ahra.

“Noona!Yoongi hyung bullying me again!Tell him to stop doing it!”

“Now Yoongi,stop bullying our Kookie.If you do that again, I don’t want to speak with you again for a week.” She said threating me.I just mutter ‘yes maam’ at her.Jungkook then start hugging her.Again.
Why this little brat always doing that infront of me? Aish…someday I will really hit him if Ahra is not watching.

“Hyung,are you already meet our new residence?” Taehyung said to me.I raise my eyebrow at him.He then lift up the cat that Ahra holding earlier and show it to me.Oh that cat.

“Yeah I know.I was though it was Jin hyung stuff animal at first but it speak and I have to wake up from my lovely bed because of it.” I said to him.They just laugh at me but I shrug it off.Then we start eating breakfast that Ahra and Jin hyung make for us.

                After we eat,I went to the living room to get something to watch with the others.Then I spot Ahra with her cat again.She seriously love cat eh.Then I decide to sit beside her.Jimin that sit beside me put himself on the floor,giving me a space for the two of us.I sit there but Ahra didn’t give any respond to me.Instead she keep playing with the cat paws and giggling happily.I tried to grab her attention but she shook me off and saying that it is not the right time,she is busy.Busy what? Busy playing with your cat? Is cat really more important than me? I pout without relizing and turn to watch the tv with a really mored face.My mood just get worst.And its still in the morning! I admit it I was jealous of her cat.What? I cant do that? Then what are you guys doing when your girlfriend completely ignoring you for playing with a damn cat? Well I was upset of course.

                I get off from the couch and went toward my room.I sat at my work desk and start busying myself by making some new music tones to avoid getting further bad mood.I try not to think about anything else besides music at the moment that I didn’t realize Ahra is entering the room.

“Yoongi?” she call me but I ignore her.Keep my focus on the seet of music infront of me.I can feel that she getting closer to me and eventually stood behind me.

“Yoongi,are you mad at me?” I just ignore her again.She sight a heavy breath.I was not in a mood anymore for it,but I kinda feel bad for ignoring her.I though she will leave me after all of this.But no.Instead,she put her arms on my neck and start hugging me while saying sorry.

“I’m so sorry Yoongi.I didn’t mean to push you away.I didn’t mean to ignore you.I just…don’t realize of my surrounding when I’m with cat.Im so sorry.” She said in a really sad tone.Oh God did I worry her that much? I did didn’t i? I sight and put out her hands away from me but I didn’t let go of her hands.I turn around to face her.She look at me with apologic face.

“You know what? Its pretty unfair for me when I can forgive you that easily even if you really upset me.I cant stand being mad at you for a long time.Its really unfair you know.”I said to her with a smile saying that I forgive her.She still look down and about to say something but I cut her off with a quick kiss on her lips.She look a bit surprise of my action.I Smile satisfied at her.

“Its your punishment for ignoring me this day.From now on,if you make a mistakes and want me to forgive you,you have to get punish with a kiss from me.” I said smirking at her.I can see that her face already become red as a tomato.Its cute.Then my eyes caught something else from the corner of my room.There.On the door of our room,there are three pairs of eyes that peeking through the door that open up a bit.It was the magnae trio.

“Well..im sure I forgive you Ahra,but I still need an explanation on WHY there is other THREE more person in this room…” I said sarcastically.Ahra look a bit confuse at first,but she follow my eye gaze and further more she spotted the three of them.

“Busted…” the three of them said at the same time.

 


 

At afternoon,we all going to the broadcasting station to do some variety show that pick us as their guest.Ahra also has gone to the coffee shop and I promise her that I will pick her up later after our schedule finish.She refuse at first sayng that I don’t have to but I insist and she finally agreed.

“Okay Bangtan! We will start recording in the next five minutes!Please prepare yourself!” the PD-nim said to us.We nodded and start preparing ourself.We spend the next hours filming for the show that mainly focus on how we feel about our new release mini album and about the music video concept.Eventually the MC asking us if there’s someone who is currently dating right now.The other members start to feel about this but they keep their cool and me to.When the MC ask me,I keep relax and answer him with half truth and half lie.

“Suga-sshi,what about you? Are you dating someone or if it is not , is there someone in your mind right now?”

“Well…I don’t really like to publicate my relationship to media if I have one.About someone in my mind,yes I do have one.” My answer give a big ‘Ooooh’ in the whole place and the other members start looking at me nervously.Relax guys.I got it.

“Ooooh~ May we know who the lucky girl is Suga-sshi?”

“My mom.” Then the laugh burst out from everyone.The members also laugh to avoid suspicious eyes from the media and the mc.I keep my poker face to them.Well yeah? Of course Im always thinking about my mom.im her son and im proud of it!

After the show over,my manager tap my shoulder lightly and put a smile to me.

“Good work at that Yoongi.I though you would publise your relationship with Ahra now and I was a bit unprepared for the media,but you manage to cover it.”

“Relax hyung.I too don’t want to burder Ahra at her work place.Many people will surely come to her to hear the explanation by force.And I don’t like it.So I decide to cover it for now.Its not really a good time.” I said.

Seijim hyung pat my shoulder proudly and left me to finish his last job at this broadcast station.I look at the watch and its almost time Ahra finish her shift.I told the others that I will pick Ahra from her workplace and about to walk out before Hoseok and Jimin decide to tag along too.I don’t mind them and the three of us start to walk out.

Infront of the building,I didn’t notice a black sedan car that parked not too far from me was waiting for me get out.

When I was about to crossing the road,the car start moving with a speed and about to hit me.But I realize it and make a quick move by put my hands on the front cup of the car and jump out from the way before it manage to hit me.I manage to avoid a fatal one but I got a little scratch from the fall.I heard Jimin and Hoseok voice from behind me.They rush to my sides,asking if I was okay.I nodded at them and stand up from my position.Then Jimin come to the still stoped car and banging the front windows of the car.Told who ever inside it to come out.

Then the person who drive the car come out from inside.And that person is someone very familiar and someone I despise so much.Its Hirota Kei.

He look at me with a straight face.Same goes for me.Hoseok and Jimin look at him furiously.

“Yah! What the f*uck do you think you are doing? You almost hit Yoongi hyung!” Jimin said angry.Kei didn’t bother to look at Jimin.Instead,he tried to burn me with his gaze,but it didn’t effect me at all.

“Yah!Do you hear me?!” Jimin ask him again when he didn’t get answer from him.Kei finally took a glance at him but quickly look at me again.

“This is just the beginning,Min Yoongi.If you don’t break up with her this instead,I made sure that you will receive more than this.And for your information.I Never playing with anything I said.I said I get her,then I will.” He said than return back to his car and start drive off,leaving us three.

“What the f*uck he thing he is!”Hoseok finally said something.I can sense that those two are really angry right now.

“Hyung!You should just report him to the police.He seems serious about going to do more than this.” Jimin said with worried look.I smiled at him and pat his head.

“We don’t have enough proof to actually report him Jimin-ah.But im fine.Im sure someday I can get him lost from our live.Oh and please keep it a secret between you guys only,okay? Don’t tell everyone else especially Seijim hyung and Ahra about this.I don’t want to worry them and I don’t want to stress Ahra out.Understood?” I order them.They look like about to protest but nodded eventually.I pat both of them and we continue our way to the coffee shop.But I can sense that Jimin and Hoseok still thinking a little about what happen just now.

 

Now this is going to be serious.I maybe have to put my life on the line the next time I meet that guy.But im not going to back off.I already decide that I will protect her and im going to keep that promise even if I have to do a bloodshed action.I know that I can do it.I just know it…

 


Waah Kei almost hit Suga with his car.Fortunately Suga can avoid it this time >^<
But Kei said that this is just the beginning.What he is planning to do next? Stay toon and wait for the future chapters ^^